something different

Red Eyes

 

STILL KYUHYUN POV

 

 

*KRRRRIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGG*

 

It’s already the bell. I am still holding her hand. I don’t want to let go actually. I want to hold this hand longer but then she was the one who let go.

 

“Kyuhyun-ah, I need to go to my class now.” She said to me.

 

“see you later” she continued and smile.

 

“wait.” I said and she turned around.

 

“What is it?”

 

“Hey, take care of yourself, I maybe a vampire but I can’t be in 2 places at once so I can’t take a look at you during class time, okay?”

 

She just nods like a little child.

 

Then she went to her classroom.

 

I guess I’ll see her later.

 

When I was about to go to my room, another girl blocked my way. Aish, another morning ritual. A confession, don’t tell me , her first word is ‘I like you Kyuhyun-oppa’ or something within those lines. Aish.

 

“what is it? I’ll be late for my class”

 

Now she’s blushing. Aish.

 

“I’m sorry but if you won’t speak up, I’ll just go, I’ll be late for my class”

 

“Oppa, I like you.”

 

I thought so. Those words again.

 

“I’m sorry, but I don’t have time for that, so please excuse me, I’d be going to my class now.”

 

“oppa, if you have no one that you like then please give me a chance.”

 

Aish, such a pain, why won’t they just leave me alone?

 

I turned around to face her.

 

“Actually I already have someone I like missy so stop bothering me already, arasso?”

 

“Oppa, what’s her name? Who is she? I can’t accept it if you won’t tell me who is she?”

 

“Fine, She’s Lee Sungmin. Happy? So I’d be going to my class now.”

 

Then I turned around again to go to my class, Aish, I’d be late again.

 

Stupid humans, always letting their feelings get to them. Feelings only make you hurt and stupid, so why’d care about it? At least without feelings you know you won’t get hurt or whatsoever. You’ll just live your life the way you want without caring for other people.

 

 

--

LUNCH TIME

 

SUNGMIN POV

 

 

“Sungmin, is it true?”

 

“You and Kyuhyun are dating?”

 

“Are you his girlfriend, he said that he likes you.”

 

Waahhh, why are there so many people asking me about Kyuhyun? What the hell happened, we just happened to be together for a day, so why…why are people keep on asking about us?

 

I am going to have a fever because of this. Yahhh!

 

What’s going on????

 

“I…I don’t know what you’re talking about..” I said to them because I really don’t know what they are talking about.

 

Then I ran away from them, they are suffocating me, why won’t they just leave me alone. I don’t wanna get close with anyone. Leave me alone, please.

 

Yah, I turned around and they are following me. What the heck.

 

“Sungmin, answer us!”

 

“Lee Sungmin”

 

“Yah, leave me alone, I don’t know what you are all talking about!”

 

As I was running I felt someone grabbed me.

 

I looked at him, what a handsome creature is this guy hugging me right now.

 

“Shhhhh!, don’t make a noise, you thickhead.” He said to me. Once we felt that the crowd was gone he let go of me.

 

“are you okay?” he asked me.

 

“what the hell was that about? What did you tell them , why did they keep on asking me about you?” I asked him as well without answering his question.

 

“well, A girl confessed to me this morning and she asked me who I like and well, I don’t have any more answers so I said it was you.”

 

“You said what?” I screamed my lungs out. Oh my god! Many girls will kill me because of him. Yah, I really hate attention and now he made me the CENTER OF ATTENTION.

 

“why did you say that?”

 

“for them to stop bothering me okay?”

 

So he made that foul excuse so that his fangirls will stop bothering him and start bothering me?

 

“Okay, Lee Sungmin, I know you’re somehow irritated, I can see it in your expression, but please will you pretend to be my girlfriend, just for them to stop bothering me. That’s just my one request from you, in exchange for me being your guardian, protector or whatever you may call it?”

 

“b…but…”

 

“Please Sungmin, just help me out with this, I’m tired of all the drama of all those girls.”

 

Well, he is always helping me, how can I say no to him?

 

“O…Okay.”

 

“But I can only be your pretending girlfriend for a year, is that okay with you?”

 

“It’s okay with me.”

 

Because of my lifespan, I can only spend my time with Kyuhyun for only a year.

 

“then I’d be your girlfriend for a year.”

 

He smiled at me “Then Lee Sungmin is my girlfriend from now on.”

 

I guess it’s nice to experience a love story before I die, even if it’s just a fake one, as long as I will experience some happiness, then it’s okay, as long as Kyuhyun is by my side. It’s okay.

 

 

I smiled at him but somehow I kinda felt all of my system weak.

 

Maybe because I ran too much from the crowd, I felt my knees go weak and I just fell but luckily Kyuhyun grabbed me.

 

“Hey, are you okay?”

 

I looked at his worried face.

 

“I…I’m fine…I just ran too much.”

 

“Did you drink you medicine yet?”

 

I forgot again to drink my medicine. I shook my head to answer him as a No.

 

“let’s go to the cafeteria, Let’s buy you something to eat before you drink your medicine.”

 

Then he helped me stand up. His hands holding mine while he support me towards the cafeteria.

 

His hands really are so cold, so this is really a hand of a vampire. So cold like an ice. If only I can share my warmness with you rather than just holding your hands.

 

I really love holding your hands even if it’s cold as an ice.

 

Kyuhyun, I want you to stay by my side forever.

 

 

--

 

“come on, eat already.” Kyuhyun said to Sungmin.

 

“B…But so many people are staring at us right now.” She answered back.

 

“Tsk, why would you care if they are staring, Sungmin, don’t you remember? You’re now my girlfriend so it’s usual for them to look at us now, so stop nagging and eat so that you can take your medicine.”

 

“o..okay”

 

“can you eat properly,or shall I feed you?” he asked Sungmin.

 

“I…I can eat properly” she answered back.

 

“okay, I’d just buy something to drink.” Kyuhyun said and excused himself leaving a staring Sungmin at him.

 

‘he’s so nice for a vampire…but I shouldn’t get too attached so much, I know that he’s being caring because he needs to and not because of something special. I shouldn’t think of it too much, because Kyuhyun is being kind to me as a guardian.

 

 

But Why am I feeling something different right now?

 

 

----