Feelings are said

Red Eyes

 

 

It was already night time when Kyuhyun had woken up. He had fallen asleep while looking after Sungmin the whole time. He looked straightly at the face of the sleeping girl on the bed and held her forehead, smile at the sight that is full of beauty.
 

He checked the time and immediately went towards the Kitchen, Sungmin needs to drink her medicine again in the next 60 minutes and it's already late, they need to eat Dinner as well. Sungmin needs to drink her medicine every 4 hours and needs to rest always.
 

Even though Kyuhyun doesn't want to admit it but Sungmin's condition is getting worse and worse each day passed by, her 1 year limit turned to 6 months now and each day passing by deduced the day that she has in this world.
 

Life is really unfair. Kyuhyun is a vampire, he has the whole eternity to live in this world, even if he wants to rest, he wants to stop, he can't, that is his curse. Sungmin on the other hand, is a sick human, her life has a limitation, she has a deadline, even if she wants to live longer, even if she wants to continue living, she can't and that is her curse.
 

Both of her living in a curse they don't want to have and that what makes Life fairly unfair.
 

If only Kyuhyun could give a little part of his life to Sungmin, well, he has the whole eternity for it, sharing isn't a bad idea, but still it's 'if only' it means, it's impossible. IMPOSSIBLE to give his life to Sungmin. It means Sungmin really is going to die, every human does.
 

It hurts Kyuhyun to think that he can never change that fact.
 

and it even bothers him to know that he is deeply affected to it as if his life depends on that, like Sungmin's existence has a big impact on his life even though it's only in a short while.
 

after all those thoughts, he immediately went towards the Kitchen to prepare the sick girl's food.
 

 

--
 

"Kyuuuu~!"
 

Kyuhyun was busy making the food when he heard someone called his name like a cat purring so he turned around to look at the direction and was shock to see a sleepyhead Sungmin at the crooked of the door, with a blanket around her like she's cold so Kyuhyun immediately went towards her.
 

"Sungmin, what are you doing here? You should rest."
 

"But Kyuuuu" she whines "I want to help you make food and I don't want to lay on the bed always, it makes me feel so weak and umm... sick" she said the last part softly but still can be heard by the vampire.
 

"I don't want to stay at the bed, I want to  do stuff like I normally do, Kyuhyun" she added.
 

"but Min, you do know that you are weak and you are sick, let's be factual, and seriously I don't want you to overwork yourself" Kyuhyun reasoned out to her, it's better to say that to Sungmin rather than make herself work overboard and tire herself.
 

Sungmin frowned "But Kyuhyun, I don't want to" she keeps on whining "I don't want to go back to bed, I want to help you"
 

"No buts Lee Sungmin, stop being so stubborn and REST, that's an order and let me do this stuff alone, just wait okay?" Kyuhyun said, irritated a little at how selfish and stubborn Sungmin is, she knows that she is sick and all he wants is for Sungmin to be better. Everything he wants is for Sungmin to be better.
 

Sungmin pouts and turn towards the direction out, but as she was about to leave she turned around "I hate you Cho Kyuhyun" then stomped towards the direction of her bedroom.
 

Once she arrived there, she sat stubbornly on her bed and just pouts.
 

after a while Kyuhyun arrived as well with a tray on his hand with foods in it with some medicine tablet and a water glass. Sungmin should have been angry at Kyuhyun for treating her so much like  a kid, a sick kid to be exact but the sight is just so alluring and hot. Kyuhyun is acting like a caring husband giving his wife a breakfast in bed. Such a cute eyesight.
 

She never knew that seeing a vampire holding just a tray with food in it could be so INTERESTING and HANDSOME and could make her heart beat like a drum.
 

even though she is not angry (not at all) she just pretended that she does so when Kyuhyun went beside her and placed the tray in front of her, she ignore it and looked at the opposite side of the latter.
 

Kyuhyun could only chuckle at the sight, Sungmin pretending to be angry at her.
 

"Sungmin" he called out and she just ignore him.


"Come on, Sungmin, you need to eat remember" he said and still received no respond.
 

"Do you want me to feed you?" he suggested and he noticed Sungmin blushed at the suggestion but still didn't say anything.
 

Since he knows that he won't receive any proper respond from Sungmin since she is one stubborn girl, Kyuhyun thought of a proper way just to make her respond without hurting or offending her.
 

"alright, since you won't answer me then Silence means  Yes, I'll feed you and since I know you won't open your mouth when I put a spoon infront of it, I'd just use my mouth"
 

Sungmin immediately shook her head with a deep shade of red notiecable on her face and put her hand infront of , the sight that made Kyuhyun laugh.
 

"and now you're responding properly to me," he said and tickled Sungmin that made her laugh as well.
 

 

"s...stop, Kyu...hyun" she said in between her laughter while Kyuhyun keeps on tickling her. After a minute or so of a tickle fight they both lay on the bed, both has a smile on their face, of course their faces are infront of each other.
 

Kyuhyun took some strands off of Sungmin's face so that he can see the human's face clearly.
 

"I know that you have a little bit of a hard feeling towards me when I told you to rest a minute ago" he said and caressed her cheeks "but Min, I just really want you to rest and not to overwork yourself, I don't want you to get hurt okay?"
 

Sungmin pouts "But I really hate it, I mean... I don't want to feel a bother, a burden to you, I want to do things I think I can do just like how I normally does"
 

 

Kyuhyun just looked at her while she continue speaking, he knows that it really is hard for Sungmin to be like this, even he wants to make Sungmin feel that she isn't weak at all but what can he do? he doesn't want to gamble Sungmin's life for Sungmin's happiness. He wants Sungmin to live longer and to be by his side longer, call it selfishness but that is what he wants, for all the centuries he lived, that's the only thing he desperately have needed in his life.
 

"Kyuhyun" Sungmin called out that made Kyuhyun wake up from his thoughts.
 

"I just don't want to feel that I am sick or anything, because everytime that you told me to rest, to not overexage myself, it always remind me of how weak and sick I am, it keeps on reminding me that I am going to die soon, I hate that feeling"

 

Kyuhyun started to feel a little guilt inside of him, Sungmin has her point. Who would want it in this world to feel that they are going to die soon? who would want to experience being reminded of how sick they are? That's just bull.  

 

He can see tears falling from Sungmin's closed eyes, and he didn't know what force it has in his body but he immediately wiped it from her thumb, he can feel those hot and wet water in his hand.

 

"I just don't want to feel how helpless and dying I am, I am scared" ,and with that statement Kyuhyun hugged her, damn his actions, damn everything.

 

Sungmin is the only thing in this world that made his dull life brighter, she is the only one that gave a meaning to his life. It doesn't matter if she is changing him, because those changes made him feel light and easy. Sungmin turned his life in 180 degrees and he didn't expect it to be like that. At first, he always thought that his only role in Sungmin is to be a friend and a guardian on her only 1 year life span left, and that's it. But he never imagined himself walking the border line, caring, worrying, trusting are all things he never thought he would feel.

 

 

Being happy and Sad never did even once came to him yet he felt different emotions when he was with Sungmin. Emotions he never thought he has, and he never even once imagined himself falling in love especially at a human girl, a human sick girl he only thought would never gave an impact as strong as she does right now.

 

"Sungmin, you don't need to be afraid" he soothed her back "I am here, I will always be here beside you"

 

"I may not be able to understand you completely since I am in a up curse of living in an eternity but trust me Sungmin, I am here, I understand you, I feel you" he said then let go of the tight embrace he gave to the latter.

 

 

 

"it's because I Love you"

 

 

Sungmin opened her eyes in shock. Did she hear what she heard right? Silence filled the room and both of them were just staring at each other. She can see sincerity in those red orbs of Kyuhyun's. Is Kyuhyun seriously telling her that he loves her?

 

Her whole face became as red as a tomato.

 

"N...No.., th...that's impo...ssible" she stutters and trying her best to look away. She knows to herself that she can feel something different for the vampire but she never did once accept the fact that it is love or intimacy. She should never fall for anyone the same as being friends with anyone, Yes she wants to experience stuffs like dating, kissing and other stuff that couples do but she could never step on the borderline of falling in love or another person falling for her, especially Kyuhyun.Kyuhyun is her bestfriend, her leaning shoulder. She doesn't want to hurt him, he's the only person she doesn't want to hurt, and falling in love with her or vice versa will only lead to that.

 

She knows that sooner or later she will leave this world, much to her dismay, and if Kyuhyun is serious about what he just said then she knows that she would only hurt Kyuhyun, the guy who has an eternity to live. Someone who she can never have a happy ending with even in after life. Because Kyuhyun isn't even allowed to go there where she is going to go.

 

They really are not for each other. They are in a completely different world.

 

Sungmin who is going to die and Kyuhyun who will forever live.

 

Thinking about that makes her heart feel so weak and helpless.

 

"Kyuhyun, you can't" she said, tears continuously falling from her eyes.

 

She held the tall males cheeks "You know that it is forbidden, that it is bad, that it is not right, Kyuhyun, stop will all the jokes, I know you're not serious, you're just misunderstanding everything, come on let's eat already, let's not make your cooking skills into waste" she tried herself to lighten up the mood or to try to change the topic, she doesn't want this talk, she doesn't want Kyuhyun to think that he is inlove with a dying girl. She doesn't want to hurt Kyuhyun.

 

"come on" she tried her best to stay calm, she's pulling Kyuhyun off of the bed but Kyuhyun moved the tray to the table and pushed her towards the bed. Him on top of her. His eyes glistening with red and anger noticeably painted in those orbs.

 

"Kyuhyun" she said, trying to break free from his hold.

 

 

 

"Don't you dare take lightly of my feelings, Lee Sungmin"



---



Yes, it is a cliffhanger, I am such a bad author, but still Think of such a cute scene you want to happened next, I will update soon again I promise since I really want to finish this fic, ENJOY :D