Official

Red Eyes

“welcome”  Kyuhyun said once he have opened the front door for Sungmin.  “Sorry I don’t have anyone here other than you and me”


"I never let anyone here other than you."

 

"That's okay" Sungmin replied.

 

Sungmin can’t help herself but to just stare at the large mansion in front of her. The house is so big that it could resemble those big houses in the movie. It was quite huge for only one person only. It could fit a hundred of people, not so much of Sungmin’s exaggeration.

 

There was a big pool outside the house, the garden is perfect, perfect for those romantic scenes in the movie.

 

There are so many lively flowers, roses, buds of lilies, or any other flowers that exist in the universe.

 

Kyuhyun’s garden is pretty, his whole mansion is. And it all belonged to him, him and only him.

 

Sungmin stared in awe when she saw the beautiful living room.

 

There’s a big chandelier, a big carpet, a huge television, vases from like different era.

 

Kyuhyun was definitely rich, and Sungmin can’t even believe it.

 

“Why are you so rich, when you don’t have anyone other than yourself?” Sungmin asked without hesitation once she got inside the place, still in amazement “I mean, where did you get all your money from.”

 

Kyuhyun didn’t say anything, he don’t need to and he just led Sungmin towards upstairs, Sungmin not minding of Kyuhyun, not answering her question, followed him.

 

Kyuhyun stopped infront of a room and opened it to Sungmin “This will be your room from now on.”

 

“Thanks” she answered and went inside, scan the whole room and was amused to how pink it was, as if it was made perfectly for her. There were small stuffed rabbits and the wall is pink, the bedsheets were pink and the lampshade is pink.

 

“Do you like it?” Kyuhyun asked and Sungmin smiled at him “yes”

 

“Does this room always look exactly as pink as it is right now?” Sungmin asked.

 

“No, I made it like that especially for you” Kyuhyun replied “I want you to feel perfectly comfortable here.”

 

“thanks” Sungmin answered softly, a smile not leaving her face “I appreciate it.”

 

"thank you Kyuhyun" Kyuhyun can't help but to smile at a vision of a happy Sungmin in front of him, he felt something inside him, stirring to which he don't know what.

 

“tell me, Sungmin” Kyuhyun said when Sungmin put her stuffs on the floor and lay her body above the bed, the latter looked at him.

 

“Do you miss your parents?” he asked slowly, being careful to his words so that he won’t hurt Sungmin’s feelings by his question.

 

Sungmin hummed, her face a little weak “yeah”

 

Kyuhyun lay beside Sungmin and the latter moved closer to him, like a cat purring to his master, she lay her head to his chest and Kyuhyun caressed her back. “Are you sad that I erase their memories from the moment they gave birth to you, that I erase their memories about you?”

 

Sungmin shook her head while Kyuhyun moved his hand to her head and caressed her hair. “No”

 

“It is better that way, Because it’ll be more painful to them when I would leave them when the time comes that my sickness will lead me to my de—“

 

Kyuhyun immediately placed his finger in front of Sungmin’s mouth to stop her from continuing “Don’t you dare say that word to me, Lee Sungmin.”

 

Sungmin then took the finger off of , and stared at Kyuhyun, “Kyu, thanks”

 

“For what?”

 

“For being there for me, despite the fact that you don’t need to.” Sungmin replied, her hand placed at Kyuhyun’s cheeks, her eyes being captivated by Kyuhyun’s red ones. Those red eyes that signals Kyuhyun’s real being but Sungmin didn’t care, their bodies closer than before “for taking care of me, for treating me as someone special, for everything, Kyuhyun. Thank you.”

 

“you’re the first friend I ever had in my life, and I am happy about it” she continued, her voice kinda weak and restrained “I don’t think I could be this happier if you didn’t came to my life.”

 

Kyuhyun quickly gave Sungmin a bottle, Sungmin looked at it, it was her medicine bottle.

 

“You should drink your medicine now and rest, Sungmin, it is obvious in your voice that you are tired and going to collapse soom.”

 

Sungmin sat up and smiles, taking the medicine bottle from Kyuhyun’s hands “Okay, Umma, I will”


Kyuhyun smack lightly Sungmin’s head “Correction I am your boyfriend, not your Umma.”

 

Sungmin giggle again “Okay, Boyfriend”, Sungmin stands up and heads to her bag “speaking of ‘boyfriend’” she look for something, Kyuhyun just looked at her confused, and when Sungmin exclaimed an ‘aha’ stating that she found what she was looking for, toss something towards Kyuhyun and he immediately got it due to his fast reflex.

 

“What is this?” kyuhyun asked staring at the piece of small paper bag he was holding

 

“Take a guess” Sungmin said, heading towards the door to get a glass of water when kyuhyun immediately get her some. Since Kyuhyun was fast he was immediately back at the room and Sungmin just stare at him in awe, when a piece of glass of water was now in front of her.

 

“Can I  open it?” he asked not minding the stare Sungmin has on him,

 

Sungmin drank her medicine and then the glass of water, hummed to Kyuhyun as a confirmation.

 

Kyuhyun opened the paper bag and saw a shiny thing inside of it.

 

He took it out, Sungmin can’t help herself but to hide her face in embarrassment, her shyness eating her up again. Face all red.

 

It was a necklace. Not just a simple necklace but there’s a cross pendant in it.

 

“Cross necklace?” He asked and Sungmin hummed, face all red.

 

“Do you like it?” she asked.

 

Kyuhyun held onto it strong, his flesh pierced a little bit due to the pointy edge of the cross. Sungmin immediately notice it and took Kyuhyun’s grip off of it. “Don’t held it like that, Kyu, look you’re bleeding” she said noticing the blood flowing from Kyuhyun’s hands. Kyuhyun didn’t even notice himself being hurt. He is immortal remember?

 

Kyuhyun stopped Sungmin, and hold her hand tight. The latter stares at him confused.

 

Sungmin didn’t know how it happened but now her lips are attached to something soft and chappy. Kyuhyun’s lips are moving with hers and somehow she felt that this kiss is different from the other kiss they shared before. This kiss has intimacy and passion rather than before where they only kiss because she needs strength from Kyuhyun and Kyuhyun can only pass it to her through his mouth.

 

This is different from before, she didn’t need strength, she didn’t need power, so there is no need for them to kiss yet Kyuhyun kissed her and unconsciously, she kissed back. She felt the need to kiss back. She can feel the fangs Kyuhyun has in his mouth, it slightly had in touch with , and she felt blood pooling out, she tasted blood in the kiss. But still it didn’t matter, It was delicious, it was addictive, it was like a drug and Sungmin can’t help but to get by that pleasure.

 

Once they depart from the kiss due to Sungmin needing for air, Kyuhyun looked at her, his eyes all red and dangerous “I like it Sungmin. actually I love it”

 

And Sungmin can’t deny the fact that he gets really attracted to that sight. “I’m glad” she said weakly. Heat being transferred throughout her whole system, like eating her.

 

“happy anniversary Kyuhyun” she said, making Kyuhyun opened his eyes in shock “anniversary?” he asked.

 

“it’s our 100th day anniversary Kyuhyun.” Sungmin smiled laying beside him again “We’re in a relationship for a 100 days now.”

 

 Kyuhyun looked at Sungmin in disbelief “Omygod, I didn’t know Sungmin.”

 

Sungmin shook her head “It’s okay” she just looked at the ceiling “it’s not our responsibility to give each other gifts anyway, or even to celebrate stuffs like this as well.”

 

“Since, our relationship isn’t really official, we’re just pretending.” Sungmin then looked at Kyuhyun “But I still just want to give you a gift, because at least for once in my life I have experience this before...” Sungmin didn’t continue as she notice Kyuhyun glaring at her, remembering what the latter said that he doesn’t want to hear that D-word, so she just shrugged what she was about to say “I just want to experience being in a relationship, and how they celebrate this kind of stuffs, that’s all”

 

She didn’t notice it but right now Kyuhyun was on top of her, his arms, blocking her sides, his eyes staring longingly at her. She thought that she needed to get used to stuffs unconsciously happening, because that will happened a lot when you are with a extraordinary being like a vampire.

 

“Kyuhyun, what are you—“ Kyuhyun immediately ravish her lips again, not caring about its redness, and how swollen it could be, he didn’t care about anything anymore, he wants Sungmin, He desperately needs Sungmin. He knows he shouldn’t use her like that, she is sick, she is dying but still there is something in Sungmin that makes him addicted to her, addicted to her lips, her contaminating scent makes him shiver and full of pleasure. He can’t help himself, he wants to taste Sungmin, all of her. She is his own personal vice.

 

Kyuhyun backed away immediately, when he noticed that Sungmin needed air, unlike him, she is a human being and she needed air, she needed to breath, so even though he doesn’t want to stop kissing her, he needs to. He doesn’t want to be the reason for Sungmin’s immediate departure in this world.

 

Sungmin was panting really hard below him.

 

“Sungmin, I want to make us official” He said, his eyes glittering red again “I want us to be real.”

 

Sungmin can’t help herself from blushing, what does Kyuhyun meant by that. What did he mean from those words?

 

 

But before she could say any word, Kyuhyun leaned forward again “I want you Sungmin to be mine forever.” Then placed his lips along with her red plump ones.

 

 

--

 

as promised, update. :))