The morning after

Untitled

The pounding of my head woke me up as the sunlight filtered through the partly opened curtains and directly onto the pillow where my head was.

The pain in my head was so bad that I couldn't get up from my position on the bed, until a groan came from next to me in the bed.

A hand came over and wrapped itself around my bare waist. The owner of the arm was buried under the pillows and all i could see of the man was his bare torso and a small portion of his sun kissed blonde hair. His hair reminded me of Landon's. His skin was the same golden that Landon's was aswell.

As the pounding in my head slowly passed, I was able to sit up only to find out that I wasnt wearing any clothes.
When I tried to move my way out of the bed with out waking the stange man, a shooting pain came racing up from inbetween my leg, where blood had dried.

Confusion and fear where the two main emotions running through my innocent head.
Wae am I laying in a bed next to a man. Why was there dried blood in between my legs.
Questions raced through my head.

The person next to me had started to sit up without me noticing them waking in the first place.

When I had turned to face the stranger I was shocked to see that the stranger was in fact Landon.