YongGuk's POV

Untitled

Every time I close my eyes, I am plagued with the images of my little sister laying on the hospital bed at Seoul Private Hospital. Hearing her heart beat come through as a mechanical beeping coming from one of the many machines set up. Just to keep her young life going.

Every night for the past three and a half years i have been plagued with these images. I know that the reason why she was like that was due to my stupid mistake.

It killed me every time I saw Zelo's face whenever he visited Yu-Min. He held such deep feelings for my sister. He took it hardest when she woke up with no memory of ever meeting anyone in B.A.P she remembered me because i was blood related. Or so the doctors say.
 

She only remembers me out of all 6 of us is because fate wanted me to always be reminded that I caused this. That i almost caused my sister to die.

The only way i could handle all the images replaying was drowning myself in alcohol.
Our parents thought it would be best for Yu-Min to be sent far far away, so far that there is no way she would ever get her memories of before the accident happened. So once the doctors let her out of hospital, she was on a one-way flight to Australia.