C H A P T E R 7

Blinded by Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Blinded by Love

 

{Chapter 7: Jealousy}

 

Seora‘s relationship with Kai was getting along and they’re loving each other. But someone was jealous with their relationship and you knew who it was. Kris, he was so jealous because he couldn’t propitiate Seora’s heart. Poor him.

After the school ended, Kai went to library, making a research for his new assignment. So, he couldn’t walk Seora home. Seora kicked the pebbles that she saw on her way. Suddenly, she heard steps behind her.

She stopped and looked back. It was Kris, waving and smiling to her. Seora smiled back and waited for Kris.

“Did I scare you?” he asked in a teasing tone. Seora pouted and shook her head.

“No, you didn’t scare me at all. I knew it was you all the time.” she said.

“Wow, you speak like a pro.” Seora chuckled and continued walking to her home with Kris.

---

“Okay! I found it!” Kai screamed happily. The librarian stared at him and made a ‘shoo’ sound. Kai hugged the book that he found and went to his bag. He slung his bag and walked to the counter.

“You’re so noisy.” said the librarian. Kai grinned and bowed to the librarian. He went out the library and headed outside.

“I hope Seora still waiting for Me.” he mumbled. He ran quickly to the gate and looked around. He sighed. There were no sign of Seora. He walked alone.

---

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter