C H A P T E R 14

Blinded by Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Blinded by Love 

 

{Chapter 14:  5 years later} 

 

Seora stared at the book blankly. The incident that took place years ago was still making her confused and puzzled. Sangmi's face came across her mind. The message was been repeated, repeated and repeated a lot of times. She was still thinking about it even though it had been years.

She woke up from her daze and closed the book. As she saw the title, she smiled. It was a gift from Kris. The memories came across again inside her mind. She smiled, well thinking about Kai.  Even though they planned to get marry early, their parents didn't allow since they were still young. But at least they accepted their relationship. 

Seora stood up and walked to the window, she looked outside and put her hair behind her ears. It's been 2 years since she last met with Kai. Kai planned to further his studies to US but he unexpectedly became an idol. Every time she the television, Kai's face would appear. He's popular now and becoming a famous pop star in America. 

Seora hoped that one day, she would meet Kai again. She missed him badly. Suddenly, a knock on the door made her startled. The door swung opened. She looked behind and smiled. 

"Lunch's ready." her stepmother smiled and held out her hand. Seora slowly reached it and went downstairs. 

Her father fixed his glasses

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter