C H A P T E R 5

Blinded by Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 Blinded by Love

{Chapter 5: Confession}

 

The next day, Kai waited for Seora at her house. Seora came out from her house and greeted him.

“Miss, do you want me to send you to school?” her driver asked. Seora shook her head.

“No thanks. I’ll walk with my friend.” she said and waved.

‘Seora changed a lot these days.’ Mr Yong thought. Seora walked with Kai and they had a little chit-chat on the way. Kris was walking alone to school. He was really jealous actually. He doesn’t want to disturb his friend.

“Erm…Seora, can I ask you something?” Kai asked. Seora slowly nodded her head. She whipped her head to Kai with a ‘what?’ look.

“Do you have a boyfriend before?” he asked. Seora chocked her saliva.

“Why do you ask like that?” she chuckled awkwardly.

“Because…I’m…I’m…I like you.” he said and covered his face. Seora’s heart skipped a beat. Her face turned a light pink.

‘Omo, she rejected me. This is epic fail!’ Kai thought.

‘He confessed to me. What I’m going to do? Should I say yes or no? But I do like him too.’ Seora thought. Seora turned to Kai. She saw his cheeks were hardly blushing.

“Erm…I…I… Don’t know what to say.”

“That’s alright. I’m not a clever person after all.” he said in a humble way.

“No. That’s not what I meant. I mean…I like you too!” she screamed. Kris-who was fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter