C H A P T E R 6

Blinded by Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Blinded by Love

 

{Chapter 6: First Kiss}

 

They arrived at their school and Kai saw Sehun at the front gate. He was waiting for someone. Maybe it’s Luhan.

“Hey.” Sehun greeted Kai and Seora. Seora plastered a smile while Kai patted Sehun’s shoulder.

“What are you doing here? Where are the others?” Sehun shrugged his shoulder. He told Kai that he was waiting for Luhan. Luhan usually came early than Sehun before but not for today.

“Kris hyung!” Sehun yelled and waved his hand high in the air. Kris lifted his pale face and his eyes were swelling.

“What’s with your eyes? Are you crying?” Kai asked. Kris smiled to hide his emotion.

“The wind blew the dust into my eyes.” he lied. Kai nodded his head.

“Hyung, did you see Luhan hyung?” Kris looked at Kai, turned back to Sehun and shook his head.

“I haven’t seen him. Don’t worry.” Kris patted Sehun’s shoulder and went inside the school.

---

Luhan walked inside the class with a gloomy face. He put down his sling bag and sat on the chair. Sehun and D.O turned their body, facing Luhan.

“Why with the sad face?” D.O asked. Luhan sighed and banged his head on the table. Sehun widened his eyes.

“Hyung, what’s happened?” Luhan looked to Sehun and sighed again, for the 10th time.

“My favourite drink, the café was running out of taro.” he complained. D.O burst into laughter. He wiped his tears as Sehun shot a death glare at him.

“Sorry.” he said and remained on his seat.

“Don’t laugh at our hyung.” said Sehun. Kai entered the class and waved at those guys with a happy face.

“Where’s Seora?” he asked. He saw Kris was reading his book while Seora’s seat was empty.

“She went to see Mr Kim.” Kai nodded his head and began talking about Seora.

“Urm…Can you guys help me something.” Sehun, Luhan, and D.O turned their attentions to Kai.

“What?” A sheepish smile curved on Kai’s face.

“Help me; tell me about how to kiss a girl.” Luhan, Sehun, and D.O widened their eyes and burst into laughter. Kai blushed.

“I’m serious!” he said and slammed his hand on the table. Sehun turned to Luhan and laughed, making Kris curious.

“Who do you want to kiss?”  Kai blushed even harder. The door burst open and Seora entered the class. She waved and smiled at Kai and the others. Kai waved back as well as the others. She went to her seat and opened her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter