C H A P T E R 4

Blinded by Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Blinded by Love

{Chapter 4: Talk to me}

 

On recess, Seora went to the library instead. On the way there, the place was crowded with students. Since that week was English week, there were many students at the library. Some of them joined spelling competition, news reading competition, story-telling competition, English quiz, essay writing competition and more. Seora let out a heavy sigh. She went back to her class.

“Seora.” she heard a voice from behind. She turned her head and saw Baekhyun was waving at her with a smile plastered on his face. She smiled back at him.

“Hi! Where are you going?” he asked.

“I’m going to the class room. Why?” he rubbed his arm awkwardly and smiled.

“I…Just…Want to…Take you…To a place.” he stuttered.  Seora chuckled and nodded her head. Baekhyun clapped his hands happily and grabbed Seora’s arm. Baekhyun brought Seora at the school garden. Seora’s mouth form an ‘O’.

“Wow, this place is so pretty.” she said and sat on a bench. Baekhyun sat beside her.

“What do you think?” he asked.

“It is really beautiful. I just said it.” Baekhyun made a fake laugh. Seora stood up and wandered around the garden. Couples of minutes later, she came back and sat beside Baekhyun.

“Thank you for bringing me to this wonderful place.” she said. Baekhyun smiled.

“About this morning, we’re sorry for interrupting you when you were reading your book.” he said while looking at the butterflies that were flying. Seora curved a smile on her face.

“That’s alright. I’ll use to it later.” she took a quick glance at the butterflies. That was the most awkward moment for Seora and Baekhyun like they were on a date. The bell rang, breaking the silence.

“Oh, the bell rang! Let’s go to the class.” Baekhyun said as he stood up. Seora nodded her head and saw someone was watching them from a distance. It was Kai. They met eyes and stared at each other.

“Come on.” Baekhyun said and they left the garden. Seora took a glance at Kai that was standing beside the staircase. He was gone. A shiver ran down her spine. She blinked her eyes couples of times. The first thing that she thought was that guy, Kai.

‘Is he a ghost or a human? I had seen him before but where?’she thought and shook her head. Actually, she doesn’t believe some paranormal things.

‘Seora, there’s no such thing a ghost in this school.’they walked to their class. On the way to their class, Seora was thinking about Kai. She thought she had seen Kai before but she’s a forgetful person.

‘Ah, I know! He is Baekhyun’s friend!’Seora was about to open the door but the door opened suddenly. She startled. A guy was at the door and he startled, too.

“I’m sorry.” he said with a smile, an innocent smile. Kai made a ‘peace’ sign at Baekhyun.

‘It’s him.’she mentally said.

“Hey.” he simply said to Seora. However, Seora didn’t answer.

‘Arrogant, that makes you beautiful.’ he mentally said.

“Excuse me.” Baekhyun waved his hand in front of Kai’s face. Kai snapped out from his daze. He looked at Baekhyun.

“I better get going now.” he said. Baekhyun nodded his head and went in the classroom. As usual, Chanho was having a fight with D.O. He sighed and glanced at Seora. She was staring and playing with her pink pencil.

‘His smile and eyes are like the same as appa.’Chanho went to Seora and sat beside her with an evil smirk on his face.

“Hi.” he said and waved at her. Seora frowned and looked at Chanho awkwardly.

“What do you want?” she asked. Chanho sm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter