C H A P T E R 1

Blinded by Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Blinded by Love

{Chapter 1: First day at new school}

 

Seora was the new student in SM International Academy. She transferred from France because her dad’s project that cost a fortune. She was a little bit awkward in her new school since all the students always praised her prettiness.

“So, we will put her in the cleverest class since her grades were really good.” said the headmistress. Seora and her dad smiled widely. He was really proud of her daughter. Seora’s mom was died in a tragic accident. Still, she’s strong and always being positive in her life.

The headmistress led them to a class, the cleverest class or forth year first class. She opened the door and all the students were turning their attentions on the headmistress then to Seora.

“Sorry for interrupting.” she said and smiled. The teacher paused a bit and nodded his head. She led Seora inside with her while her dad waited for them outside. Seora hid behind the headmistress.

“You have a new student in your class. Please be friend with her and don’t bully her. She’s the only girl in this class.” said the headmistress. Seora’s eyes widen.

‘I’m the only girl?’she thought. She peeked a bit and saw a pair of eyes was staring at her, strange, scary eyes.

‘Is it me or someone is staring at me?’

“I’ll leave it to you.” said the headmaster to the teacher. The teacher nodded his head and she went out the class. There were only 15 students in the class including her.

“Find your seat, Miss Oh.” said the teacher without looking at her. Seora nodded her head slowly and searched for her seat. Then, she saw a guy was raising his hand and made a hand gesture. Seora smiled a bit and wanted to laugh hardly. She went to the seat and sat beside a cute guy.

“I’m Luhan. What’s your full name?” Luhan asked.

“My name is Oh Seora.” Seora answered with a soft voice. Her voice can make a guy’s heart melted. Her voice was so soft and nice. Luhan felt like he was talking to a beautiful angel.

‘Wow, your voice!’he thought. Luhan snapped out from his daze. He smiled at Seora.

“Nice name.” he said. Seora just smiled and thanked Luhan.

The bell rang and it was finally over. The students headed outside to their lockers and prepared their books for the next lesson. Seora was walking along the hallway and everyone was looking, glaring and staring at her with bewilderment.

“Who is that girl?”

“I don’t know but she’s sure looks pretty.”

“She’s a new student?”

“Look at her face. She looks like a snow white.”

Those conversations made her felt uncomfortable. Seora kept walking and bumped into someone suddenly. She picked up her books and stood up. Then, she bowed and apologized to the person. She even didn’t look at the person.

“I’m sorry.” she said and went off. The person was a guy and he was looking at her.

‘She’s pretty.’ he thought. Then, someone called his name. He turned his head and saw was running to him. He smiled and waved at them.

“Where have you been?” he asked.

“We were searching for you. Kai hyung, do you know about this new girl?” he asked. The guy named Kai nodded his head.

“Yeah, I bumped into her just then.”

“Jinjja? Luhan hyung was already talking to her. Her name was Oh Seora. Almost same as my name, Oh Sehun.” he chuckled. Kai rolled his eyes. They went off to the next class.

“Which class is her?” Kai asked.

“She’s in the first class.” Kai rounded his eyes.

“She’s in the same class with the others. You guys are so lucky! Darn! I should study hard before.” he cursed. The bell rang and they went to their

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter