C H A P T E R 2

Blinded by Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Blinded by Love

{Chapter 2: He’s gone forever}

Seora went home early.  Luckily, the headmistress gave her permission. She was picked up by her butler, Mr Yong. At home, she changed her uniform and took a warm bath. She let the water cascaded her body.

‘Omma, I really miss you.’she cried. Seora turned off the tap. She took a towel and wiped her body. Then, she searched for her usual clothes, cardigan with thin tank and a pair or long leggings. She sat at her desk and studied a subject.

---

On the other hand, EXO - K and EXO - M were worried about Seora. They felt sorry because they couldn’t help her earlier.

“Pssk, hyung!” Sehun whispered.

“What?” Luhan answered indifferently. Luhan was paying fully attention on the teacher then he turned to Sehun, his soul mate. Sehun sat in front of Luhan with D.O beside him. Luhan rounded his eyes.

“I felt sorry for Seora.” he said. Luhan nodded his head in agreement.

“I felt sorry for her, too.” Luhan answered without looking at Sehun. He lowered his head and stared at the table.

“I hope she doesn’t hate us.” D.O joined the conversations. They all nodded their heads.

---

Seora woke up from her sleep. She massaged her forehead, painful.

“Ouch, I had been sleeping here?” She rubbed her eyes and blinked a couple of times. She glanced at the clock that was hanging on the wall.

“Oh, it’s 5 in the evening! Appa should have been arrived by now.” she stood up and walked downstairs.

She heard the phone was ringing continuously and she picked it up.

“Hello, this is Seora talking.” she said politely. She heard a male voice on the other line. Suddenly, the phone fell from her grip. She began to burst out into tears. The maids were shocked and they ran quickly to Seora.

“What happened, Miss?” one of them asked.

“Appa…Appa…Appa, he’s at the hospital now.” Seora said between her cries.

‘I’ll in deep !’she thought. Seora suddenly collapsed.

Hours later, she opened her eyes. She woke up and in a sitting position.

“Where am I?” she said to herself, she was alone in a room without lights around her. She turned her head to the left and then to the right. Seora just remembered something happened earlier this evening. She dashed to the living room, hoping her dad still alive. It was a heart pounding moment as she dashed down the staircases. She poked her head in the living room and sighed. No sign of her dad.

‘Maybe it was real.’she sighed. Suddenly, someone covered her eyes. She was startled with the sudden encounter.

“Who is this?” she asked calmly. She took a deep breath and let it out slowly. But, there was no answer from the person. She began to wonder.

“Come with me.” Seora heard a familiar male voice but it was not her dad’s voice. The guy ordered her to wear bandana

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter