C H A P T E R 11

Blinded by Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Blinded by Love

 

{Chapter 11: Late}

 

Kai opened his eyes. He saw the blank ceiling. He could feel the cold atmosphere. He could feel pain on his arms. Kai tried to sit but he just couldn't do it.

"Kai, you were awake." Baekhyun rushed towards Kai. Chanyeol was still sleeping soundly on the couch. 

"Are we at hospital right now?" Kai asked.

"Yes, you're." Baekhyun tried to wake up Chanyeol who was in a deep sleep.

"Yah, wake up. He's wake up, now." no reaction was showed from Chanyeol. Baekhyun shook his body hardly.

"Yah, wake up!" 

"Hurm..." Baekhyun shook his head. Then, he had an idea. He cleared his throat and whispered to his right ear.

"Yeobeo-ah~ Wake up and have your breakfast now." Chanyeol woke up and searched for the source.

"Jagiya?" he asked. Baekhyun punched his arm.

"Yah! There's no girl here." Kai watched them from far. He chuckled slowly. Wait, but where's Seora?

"Seora! Where's her?" Baekhyun and Chanyeol looked at each other. They were shocked. Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol and then to Kai. He shrugged.

"I don't know anything about it." he said. Kai sighed. If he didn't speed up, they would save and they still could chase them. 

Kai turned his attention to Kris, who was still unconcious.  Baekhyun and Chanyeol exchanged glares and nodded their head.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter