C H A P T E R 3

Blinded by Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Blinded by Love

{Chapter 3: They’ll never be a mature guy}

 

It’s been awhile since Seora absent at her new school. EXO - K and EXO - M were really worried about her.

“Yah, it’s been a week. Seora still didn’t come to school.” said Luhan. He looked at Sehun that didn’t speak since they arrived at the cafeteria. He tilted his head and frowned.

“What’s with you?” Sehun shook his head and made a sad face.

“Nothing, I’m just thinking about Seora. I hope she goes to school again.” he said and rested his head on the table. Suho arrived at the table with Kai.

“Hey, what’s up?” Kai asked and sat on the chair at the same time. He looked at Sehun and raised an eyebrow.

“What’s with him? Stomach ache or something? Broke up with his girlfriend?” Kai asked teasingly.

“Hyung, I don’t have a girlfriend. So, shut up.” Sehun still didn’t lift up his head. Luhan made an ‘I-don’t-know’ look and ate his lunch. They ate their lunches except for Sehun and nobody spoke. They were concentrating on their food. That awkward silence broke when Kris arrived at the table.

“Hey, guys!” he said and sat beside Kai.

“Hey.” Kai simply answered. Kris frowned and pointed his thumb at Sehun. He made ‘what’s-with-him?’ look. Kai shook his head. Suho and Luhan did the same, too.

“Sehun-ah, what’s with you?” he asked softly. Sehun glanced at Kris and lifted up his head. He stared at the table.

“Where’s the others?” he asked, trying to change the topic.

“Don’t try to change the topic. The others went to see Mr Kim. Sehun nodded his head and banged his head on the table.

‘Ouch.’he thought. The bell rang continuously. They cleared the table and went to their classes.

---

Seora was staring at her star shaped pendant on her necklace. Behind the star, he dad carved notes for her.

‘You are my star that lightens up in the dark night.’

Her face fell and her heart broke. She hugged the pendant closer to her chest. She began to tear up again. Her eyes began to swell. Seora put the pendant inside her shirt and touched her chest. She could feel her heart beat. She threw her gaze outside the window and smiled.

‘Okay, I’ll go to school tomorrow.’

---

The next day, Seora went to school by herself. She doesn’t want to troublesome Mr Yong since he was very busy lately. On her way to school, she met up with one of her classmates, Kris.

“Hey, good morning.” he greeted and smiled awkwardly. Seora smiled and nodded her head.

“Good morning to you too.” she greeted back. Kris stunned with her voice. He really wan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter