Getting to know Hell

The Devil's Assistant

 

THANKS EVERYONE FOR SUBCRIBING/COMMENTING!!!!!!!!! <3 it made me update XD

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well.

 

Living with them huh?

Just a question....

Can I  die?

Like right now?

 

I think back to the events that have led me to this state. Let me see...

I run away from home trying to be rebellious.

I chicken out and decide to return home as soon, actually, before the plane even lands, BUT my bank account is momentarily frozen

SO, to not end up on the streets, I accept this job as 'assistant' to this apparently famous-asian-boy-band-that-I've-never-ever-heard-of-my-life-and-I'm-Asian. What were they called again? Pshh, like I care.

Now, I learn AFTER signing a temporary contract with them, that assistant is also synonym to maid/slave

what can I say?

....

wow.

I'm impressed.

FML.

"Many girls would die to have this job, you know?" Donghae says behind me as if he read my mind. Woah, this guy is seriously starting to creep me out. And believe me, I've met many weird kind of people in my life.

"Do I look like 'any girl' to you?!" gah...this guy was so good at scaring people

I turn around to scold him, but...he's........

topless.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

"PUT A SHIRT ON!!!"

"relax" smirk again...grrrr...."are you being ?"

he was quite good looking...VERY good looking too. and muscles...abs....ahhhh i really have to stop this!!!

"Aren't you supposed to be busy? As an artisit? I mean don't you have concerts? or movies? whatever you are." 

"First of all, Super Junior are Idol singers, not just any type of artist, and second no, Suju M just came back from China, so we get our well deserved rest."

"Then HELP me" I throw a bunch of shirts at him. Who leaves 10 shirts piled up in the kitchen?

"Why should I...we PAY you to do this!"He smirked back at me. I have the urge to punch him, but then I decide otherwise. He is my boss after all. But boss or not, he had to help me clean up this mess or I would be doing this until the day I die and this house woud still be a giany mess.

"Because YOU tricked me into this and you know that I can go to court and sue you for 1. bursting other people's security bubble and make them feel threathened which could be perceived as molesting 2. Forcing a contract without laying all the points which can be translated to scam and 3..."

"okokok, I'll help."

Ahaha, I just made up some stuff and he believed me. To be honest, I'm pretty sure the terms 'bursting someone's bubble' would be accepted in a legal affair, but Donghae bought it. I feel evil. kekeke.

DONGHAE POV

This girl isn't just a random girl...damn she's got some guts...Normally every girl I see would spend their time drooling at me, but she even ignored my topless seduction. 

She has made the Great Fish clean. I never clean.

But she wasn't serious about the court thing...or was she?

At least, the manager isn't going to get mad at me. Finding an english-speaking maid in such a short time.

It used to be really easy considering we were Super Junior and all, but then as the time passed, we issued more and more obligations and the maids just became harder and harder to find. she better last longer than those other maids, or people are going to get mad again...at us. The CEO just finished lecturing us about how we were too demanding with our assistants and that at this rate, we were going to live without assistants.

When did our house get so dirty? The piles of trash and clothes were filling up and the kitchen showed no sign that it was getting cleaner.

Oh right....ever since we fired the last maid...which was about....what? a month or two ago? Oh, I think it's just the last 'maid' did not do her job because she kept on going on dates with celebs....or celebs wanabees. ^^ It was really annoying you see, she kept on flirting like crazy! Well at least THIS one won't considering that she literally hates me. 

She is kind of pretty though, sort of, kind of? Yuck, I must have been cleaning for too long to be thinking this kind of things...

-THIRD PERSON POV-

"I'm back" screamed a voice.

"Teeukie! we have a new maid!" Donghae said as he dragged Sam to the front door.

But Leeteuk was not happy. At all. He glared at Donghae.

"You. Guys. Forgot. To. Pick. Up. Henry." he said as he helped Henry with his suitcases.

Donghae's mouth hung open at his mistake. All 11 of them had gone to the airport to pick up Henry, but had been so excited about the new maid that they had forgotten the poor Henry alone at the airport. Leeteuk had gone with them and being the responsible leader that he is, he went to pick up Henry, unfortunatly though,the van had left without him, or Henry.

"You!" Henry pointed at Sam

"Me?" she asked him incredously.

"Yeah you! The fangirl! Beside me! On the Plane!"

".....Hi?" Sam gave him an awkward smile

"Oh....so this is the new maid?" Leeteuk said as he gave a nod in Sam's direction.

"Yup!" Donghae saw that Leeuteuk had gotten over his anger and happily nodded at his leader.

"I'm back too!" said a voice, and Sam knew who it was: Sungmin.

"Well," Sam said to the little group in the doorway, "All of you, get your butts in the kitchen and clean. NOW."

Everyone except Donghae looked at her. Scared.

Henry gulped. Sungmin gulped and nodded his head. Leeteuk just looked at her.

This maid is.....different.

                                *************************************************************************************

SAM POV

After hours and hours of cleaning, I had finally gotten the house to a decent state. Pretty decent at least. The four little pigs that I had assigned to help me were tired, but I made them clean every little brink of a mess.

"I didn't even maake this mess" Sungmin waled as he picked up a piece of paper from the sink.

"Yeah~" agreed Henry.

But whatever, I just ignored their whines and continued to to force them to clean. So, finally, the four little pigs were done cleaning.

"Let's talk!" said Teeukie in an attempt to brighten up the mood. I must say that he was trying very hard, but his attempt was....more or less useless.

"Hi, I'm Super Junior's leader, Leeteuk" and he took my hand and shook it.

"Well, nice to meet you too?" I answered him, a little creeped by his enthusiasm

"So why did you come to Korea? Where are you from anyways?"he asked

"umm..I come from the States..I came to Korea as a....um...a tourist." 

"A tourist huh? we can show you all the wonders in Korea!" yelled Yesung making everyone in the room jump in surprise with the loudness of his voice, and his sudden appearance. Was he hidding just so he wouldn't have to clean? That brat.

That was one scary dude though. Random dude too, just jumping out of nowhere.

"How old are you?" asked Ryewook who had come in from his room too. I turn to see a couple of them getting out of their room. Oh. Were they all hiding? Fine. A little plan formed in my head. They were going to be cleaning. XD

"How ooold aarreee yooouuu?" Ryewook said in an exageratly slow manner, probably thinking I didn't understand him the first time.

"eee...tweeeenty" I said, lying, but 18 just seemed a little young. 

"Oh, we are the same age!" said the poking guy aka Kyuhyun.

"How about your parents?" asked Shiwon.

Oh.

SH*T.

I forgot.

they were gonna be back after a week, and I was here for a month. 

Well...gotta make up a good lie. yikes. I. can't. lie. 

What kind of lie can you make up for:

going to Korea as a rebellious teen, staying there for a month and only being an ocean apart from your parents?

Let me think...

1. Kidnapped by martians.

2. Taken by a group of secret agents how wanted to test common people's abilities to survive in an environment that was new to them.

 

I don't think my parents would buy either of those two reasons...

"How about your parents?" asked Shiwon again, bringing me out of my thoughts

Had I been thinking for too long?

"They are overseas." That wasn't a lie now was it?

There was little bit of silence. So much for talking...why wasn't that Yesung guy talking when he needed to? Silence....

Until we get a call. The ring almost makes me jump out of my seat.

"Yeobuseo?" answers Shindong answering the phone and breaking the weird silence.

"Hahna?Sam? there is no one by either of those name living here." he responds to the caller

I gesture to him. It's me!, I mouth just as he was about to hang up and he hands me the phone.

But.....who could POSSIBLY know me and call me? Here? When me myself had no idea just an hour ago that I was going to end up here?

"h,...hello?" I ask in the receiver.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:D

Please comment everyone!!!

XianTu123 : YUP!!! It's SUJU XD

onlyhaelover : XD Thanks! Hope you continue to likee it!