So? What IS this job?

The Devil's Assistant

"Well the job of an assistant manager consists of many things" the middle age man began as he started the car.

UHOH...I did not like the sound of that.

"You have to take care of your artists. They are your master, your gods, call it what you want. It is YOUR responsibility to take care of them, and get them out of trouble when paparazzi comes to chase them, also you would have to take care of other personal matters"

other personal matters?

He handed me a paper.

"It's a contract, your trial period will be a month, if you qualify, then you are hired."

A month! it was long, but I needed the money. One look at the salary told me that this was quite a paying job. I ignored the other words, I can't read Korean, well I CAN just that it takes me a while. I know, shame on me.

So I signed it. Samantha Hahna Lee. There. In cursive. Nice and Neat.

I turn over at Shiwon who was sitted beside me, he seemed the most decent out of all of them.

I had many questions about this job...

"So...what is the job about really?" 

"Well, let's just say that assistant  is a nice way of saying personal maid. You will be responsible for cooking, the laundry, etc. basically all the chores of the house. Also you have to accompany us during our schedule and hold umbrellas, towels and such." answered the sunglass guy, or otherwise known as Donghae.

"Hehe, you're gonna have to cook loads of food, so I hope that you have good cooking skills!" said a rather plump guy (ahem)

It's no wonder that they go through 'assistant  so quickly! Imagine doing the laundry, and cooking  for 15 guys!

 

"We have a new maid~, We have a new maid~" they started chanting....

In the blink if an eye, all the god-like guys turned into little demons! I could practically see the horns sprouting out of their heads! Really!

Even the decent one, Shiwon, was nodding his head, following the rhythm of the chanting!

ARG...SO ANNOYING!!

"Well, 'maid' is not appropriate" said the guy who's name was Kyunhyun after they stopped. "personal slave is more like it."

Oh. My. God. What did I just get myself into?????

I looked at the driver's seat as the middle aged man tucked the contract that I had just signed with a evil grin on his face.

-------------------------------------------------

please comment! I uploaded this a while ago, but then I decided to change/edit the story....Sorry for the people who subscribed before!