The Couple that Was Never Supposed to Be a Couple

The Devil's Assistant

Huh huuuu, Korea is COOOLLLDD.

who would've thought this. Sunny, beautiful Korea could be this grim at night.

I can smell the deliciousness of the food sold by the street venders but my pockets are empty except for a tissue in which I had used a bazilion years ago. Okay that sounds gross, I used it like yesterday.

As I'm strolling down the streets, I'm thinking of the many ways I can use to kill that Donghae kid. I was only on number 12 when I catched a familiar figure.

Tall, pretty handsome....I know that guy...I think. Isn't that Lee....Lee-something.

Is he....dating?

Oh myy~, kiss. hmm....relationship confirmed.

Hug...girl leaves.

"HI IM LEE-SOMETHING, ITS ME SAM."

He looks at me wide eyed, like a child caught for doing something bad.

"I'll forget what I saw if you take me out for dinner." I smiled. I knew when I catch someone red-handed, and this guy looked the guiltiest of them all. To be perfectly honest, I think blackmailing should be an art.

"You're the new assistant....?" I think deep inside he was hoping I was not the person I seemed to be. But what can I do?

"Mhm, I'm the new assistant....Sam?." I nodd with (what I hope is) an evil smile on my face. 

"Take me to dinner~ I want sushi." Is this what they call aegyo? Because he totally fell for it.

SUSHISUSHIUSHIUSHI

my favourite thing in the entire world. I used to love going and eating sushi with my friends, and even though Leeteuk isn't much company (yeah i asked him his name), the sushi here is alright.

"You won't tell manager-hyung right? PLEASE do not."

I was planning on forgetting the whole thing over sushi...but considering how imperative he thinks it is....I reconsider. I must have a few tricks up my sleeve if I  am to ever survive living with these devils, especially when one of them left me by myself in the streets *cough Donghae cough*.

"I have a question. I remember you are the leader right?"

"Yeah...." he looks at me funny.

"So the other guys have to listen to you right....?"

"So....."

"I want you to help me. You know, since I'm your assistant and all. You can start by giving Donghae a beating for leaving me in the streets by myself and asking me to be his girlfriend."

"...he what? why? But he's not over Jessica!"

"..Jessica?" I'm surprised at the super white name.

"Yeah...his ex."

"Tell me more about them" I ask, curious.

"Well, they dated for a long time, so long I don't even remember when they started. Apparently, they were flirting and stuff ever since she was a trainee at SM.  But for some reason that he would not tell us, she dumped him completely and very harshly last week. The guy was heartbroken. You know, Donghae always seems carefree and an airhead, but the truth is that he's the type of person who is really good at putting a smile to reassure people. He smiles brightly when he is happy, and smiles even harder when he is sad. Everyone has been kind of worried about him.....but enough about that. Why did he ask you to be his girlfriend? I mean, no offense, but even if he is doing it so Sica gets jealous, well, you arent exactly the type to impose much of a..um...threat, no offense."

"None taken, I know I'm not a glittery Kpop star." I mull over it and get very curious about this girl called Jessica. Could she be in a band? And it hits me. All this kpop dramaland stuff is happening for real. I am in their world. I wince remembering the pictures my friend Sarah keeps in her bedroom. Bleuh, they just looked like people with too much makeup, and so I would just block her out when she would start her kpop frienzies and tell me about the hottest stars and the prettiest girls ever. I mean seriously, who cares? Now, I kind of wish I listened, because, life has a way to be a and bite back. 

How could I ever have guessed that the stuff I deemed to be the most useless are the very things that are now useful? And calculus and vectors are about as useful as....an american coin on a korean payphone. Ha.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have not updated for AGES. I have an excuse though! My laptop died, so I got a new one. But I had files on my computer of the fanfics and I lost them. I had about 5 chapters for this story and a gazilion others for my other fics, and they were GONE. So I kind of gave up, but now im BACK :) 

 

:D

 

subscriptions and comments are always a blessing to get me to keep goin'