KISSED. BY. A. DEVIL. (or a brat...call him whatever you want.)

The Devil's Assistant

 

I

Hate

My

Life

FML

No but seriously....I really do feel like a slave. A slave who works her off to ungrateful brats! Those little &%^&^&%^%$$#@&*#$

I really really really really really really really really really hate them. and I hate HIM.

The whole fricken day it was either water, or food, or napkin or SOMETHING. I bet they would even call me to relieve them of an itch if their hands were busy. I now know why they go through assistants so fast...because one brat is fine. 2 is okay. 3 can be dealt with. 5 is getting hard, but it is not impossible. 13 is impossible, not to mention the two members from their sub group who decided to tag along as well. 15 brats for me to take care of...I swear they are worst than 3 years olds.

Actually, probably 14 brats...that Henry dude from the plane is not bad, seriously. I don't know why he's just not simply added to the whole group in general. He's part of a sub group called Super Junior M...but not part of Super junior? Sheez, they really know how to complicate their lives!

That is a nice little dongsaeng for ya. He listens to his hyunsg and really acts as the second assistant, thus making my job a teensy bit easier.

After going through today, I really hope I had a thousand arms...or at least one more arm so I could manage more tasks as once. Because no matter how sick my multi-tasking skills are: I only have two arms.... I am human (No duh, did you expect me to be a martian?)

Anyways, I'm getting off topic here. Nothing was immensely interesting...other than thw following fact:

 

HE KISSED ME.

LIKE RIGHT THEN AND THERE.

ON THE LIPS TOO.

sorry, I'm getting ahead of myself there. I'm just sort of angry. Actually, I'm fuming in anger.

Breath.

Ok.

So here's what happened. I was busy minding my own business and all...and then this group of girls come walking about. Just as I'm thinking that they look really pretty and snobby, Donghae, yeah, the sunglasses guy comes up and kisses me. On the effin' lips too!

Here's my reaction: kick upwards. I learnt that specific trick in self-defense class, it is quite useful actually.

His reaction: cringe in pain.

Everyone else's reaction: stare.

See? This is what I was talking about. FML. Well he should consider himself lucky that I didn't choke him to death right then and there. I threw another deadly glare around, and everyone decided to scurry away. Well one more proof to these people that I'm not someone they can mess with!

The whole ride back was silent. Not the casual silent with a few awkward conversation here and there...but DEAD silent. It was creepy considering the little time I've spent with Super Junior they have been loud one hundred and one percent of the time. The only other time they had been relatively quiet is when they were sleeping...and even then they snored and made lots of noise.

I decide that it is better I do not mention the kiss. It's not like I initiated it anything....but don't you need kind of a mood for something like that? You know roses and a romantic dinner and-

What am I thinking? Here is the dreamy girl inside of me taking control again......Donghae looked kind of sad the whole ride....very unlike his usual self...I wonder why....

No one made eye contact with him or me, but still there must be a reason for that stupid discusting kiss earlier. Even if he is a jerk, he doesn't strike me as the type to go around kissing people! Especially since he is a celebrity! I think they have an image to keep....I make a mental note to google all these guys and learn a bit more about them....

Once back in the dorm, no one is talking. Keeping quiet seems to be the new trend here. Members all give a pat on Donghae's bag, and other for a few 'Gwenchana?" and a few nods from him, nothing is really going on. Even the weird Yesung is being normal, which is weirdly abnormal.

I decide to confront him. Still, I have to find out the reason I was kissed. Okay that's only half of the truth, the other half, I really want to know what is going on. So, with one hand I grab onto his shirt and the other is reaching for the handle on the door.

"YAH! Where are you taking me?" ouf, that's more like him!

"Don't you think you need a little explaining? You want to do that here or somewhere else?"

That shut him up and made him follow me. Before he leaves, he grabs a hat and some glasses. Sheesh, he really is an obssessed idol. Are they even that popular? Him and sunglasses....obsessed much?

Walking to the park with this guy is probably the weirdest and longest walk I've ever had. But then again, very few things do get as weird as the situation I am in now. Few people end up to become assistant to some celebrity on their first visit to Korea.

"Listen, I'm sorry I did that. Okay? No, I don't like you. Get over it." He says, I can totally imagine him rolling his eyes behind his sunglasses. "Now let's go back,"

"Psh, I want to know the reason why I was kissed you idiot, of course I know you don't like me, oh by the way, I hate you too!"

"Well...." he hesitates for a while,

"Well? " I ask, tapping my foot. Seeing that I will not let him go without an answer, he gives up,

"I was dumped last week."

"You were dumped...so you decided to kiss me? I'm sorry I don't see the logic there."

"there's this girl that I like and we dated, for a long time too...but recently she dumped me for this other dude. So I'm showing her that I'm faring out alright. Okay?" he answers as if it was the most natural thing to do.

 

"What are you planning to do now?" I ask, still curious. I wanted to ask about her name, but then again I probably never heard it before even if she IS a celebrity.

"Well, I have to find a girlfri-, wait....can you be my girlfriend?"

".....Boh?"

"Fine. As my slave, I order you to become my girlfriend."

"Your .......WHAT?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late update...PLEASE COMMENT!!!! COMMENTS ARE EXTREMELY MUCH APPRECIATED!!

@sjlovesjworld : Lol no probs! Hope u continue to suport this!!!! thx for commenting!

@onlyhaelover : He'll come along in later chaps *wink wink....at prob what will be the worst possible time ;D

@sheskristine : Thank you for subscribing!!!!

 

Thank you everyone for subscribing to this story....please comment! It helps me and gives me ideas!! 

comment...plz?