A New Couple Is Formed

The Devil's Assistant

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Heeey guys~ I just wanted to inform readers that have been following this fic that I kinda changed chapter 9 a little....SORRY!!! but I found a picture that was perfect for the 'photographer' so I thought i'd use that....I'm SORRY once again for creating this mess and confusion... :(

Anyways...here's the chapter ^^ hopee u like it!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"G-G-Girlfriend?!" I repeat again. "What are you? Brain dead?"

"Please please please?" he asks, taking off his shades and showing me his puppy dog eyes. "Just for the next days. Pretend to be my girlfriend and come to this small gathering with me. No reporters, no anything....just a couple people and not all of them are celebrities...I swear!"

Seeing that I was silent, he adds, "I'll give extra pay,.....?" he cooed.

"Deal." I say without thinking twice. Money is money is money. When did I become such a money lover? Oh right, ever since I need it for a plane ticket to go back home.

"There's one condition though....No kissing or molesting." I tell him after a moment of though. Not that it would be bad to kiss him and all....Oh gosh, what am I thinking?

Bad Sam. But heey, he is kind of cute. And I need to do this...right? riiight??

 (A/N: i know the suit is a little formal, but it's the only pic I found of Donghae with puppy dog eyes ^^)

 

"Psh, do you seriously think that I want to kiss you?"he smirks, immediately I want to throw myself into the deepest hole on earth and bury my head there for thinking that he could've been cute. Mental note to self: never fall for Donghae's puppy dog eyes again.

I wanted to say more but a couple of girls were whispering loudly behind me.

"Yah, is that Donghae Oppa?" one asked the other.

"I think it is!" the other girl replied excitedly.

And so on, until a small group big enough to run us over had gathered by the corner. Yes, in everyday life, these girls looked like the type that woulnd't hurt a fly, but right now.....they looked like predators hunting down their pray. From the look on Donghae's face, the fact that we were the pray could be easily inferred. 

"You run that away, I'll run this way," he tells me pointing on the two directions of the road, and he takes off running full speed down his side.

"Yah, who is she?" uh-oh, I think I should run too...

I listen and run the other way, almost forgetting to breathe. Somehow, a few fan girls decide to follow me, well follow is not the exact term, stalking is more accurate. Not daring to loo back, I keep on running until I feel like my heart would burst which, considering I was on the school cross-country team for extra  credits, was a pretty long distance to be run. I take a few turns here and there to ged rid of them.

I throw a smile behind me since no one seemed to have been able to catch up to me, but the smile quickly disappears as I realize the trouble that I am currently in.

I'm in Seoul....somewhere in Seoul but I really don't know where exactly.

I left my purse back at the dorm because I left in too much of a hurry.

I don't remember the address of the dorm. Please spare me, I've only been living there for what? A day? Plus, you can't exactly ask  people on the streets: Do you, by any chance, know where the Super Junior dorm is? Because considering from the previous chase, this idol group had a couple die hard fans. Fine, I take back the mean stuff I said about them. 

Not all of it...just the part about if they were even popular.

DONGHAE POV

Huh? Seems half of them ran after Sam and the other half after me...well that makes it easier for me! Fortunately, I manage to put my sunglasses and my hat on, and take off my sweater. Not that I don't like my fans, believe me, I love them, just that there are the few that go a little bit overboard. Just a teensy little bit.

Anyways, I'm a little out of breath by the time I reach the dorm. Otherwise, I was still the healthy, strong and handsome Donghae that everyone knew.

"Where's Sam?" Sungmin asks me when I get home.

Oh shizz, did she not get home? Oh well, she'll call when she gets lost. For the moment, I don't really want to involve myself with the fangirls. The awkward topic earlier was way too odd for us to talk in private again. I mean, these fake couple things, you only see them in dramas, books or fanfics (^^), not in real life! And here I am making a deal with a girl I have known for less than two days. 

Pfft, her personnality's too strong for her to be bullied in the streets of Seoul...she's probably give the guy a good beating.

I laugh imagining the scene. the members look up to me weirdly. Oops.

3 hours later

Yah, why isn't she back yet? The other members are starting to worry. Now, not only did she not cook dinner, the sky is looking rather grim.

I notice her black handbag lying by the couch and decide to pick it up and look inside. Shizz, her cell phone is in there! And so is her wallet!

"Yah, when is Sam coming back?" Henry asks me, worried.

"Umm, she'll come back." I smile at him, trying to hide the purse behind me. Maybe I should tell him?

"You sure she'll be alright? You didn't loose her did you? Or did you fire her?" he asks again, clearly thinking there was something wrong.

"Yeah! Of course! She said that she wanted to think things out, you know, for the kiss and yeah. Plus she has money and a phone right? She'll call us when she wants to." Damn my ego! I put up a front but inside I'm freaking out.

So I wait until the rest of Super Junior is fast asleep and go on a little escapade to look for Sam.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you want him to find Sam??

KyuWook_21: friend? Do you mean her old best friend/ crush? ^^ secret....but he'll come along later c: Thx for subscribing!

cookiescream00 : Just did ;) Thanks for supporting my fics! It means a lot! <3

 Please comment! Even if iyou think it is a meaningless thing because they mean the world to me!! Comments are much appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!