and the mystery band is.....

The Devil's Assistant

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

I open my eyes. One. Two.

Breathing? check. Heartbeat? check.

...I'm still alive!

Ahh,...wait what happened??!!!

Ok...let me think...

boyfriend, well ex-boyfriend, double d, SEOUL......

.....

.....

HOT SMEXY GODS

GAWD..DID I JUST...FAINT?

footsteps. QUICK. close my eyes!

footsteps get closer.....

the footsteps stop close to me as I feel my inside quiver from nervousness. The best way I decided was keep my eyes closed. I didn't know in what type of embarassing situation I would find myself in, so I'd better pretend to be out.

I felt a finger poking me.

No Sam...keep your eyes closed. closed.

hey I'm tickle-ish...stop poking me finger!! He poked me on my cheek and then on my arm. Every single cell in my body tingled from the poke on my arm. Okay, I'm super duper tickle-ish, so STOP already!

Ah,,I can't hold it in anymore and I open my eyes and turn my head towards the guy poking me.

"Hyung! She's awake! She's awake!" he screams at my face while a second head appears beside him.

I wake up to two faces looking at me....SCARY!

The guy who was poking me wore the airplane neck as if it was some kind of scarf. Weird style I must say, but he was pretty good-looking, and so was the guy beside him....but still, when you wake up to THAT, there is really only one possible reaction:

"AHHH !!!"

"It's okay, you're gonna be alright!" an accented english says. Where did that voice come from?

"you were probably way too shocked about your bank account"the guy poking me said,  in Korean

Yeah...wait...

"How did you know?" I did NOT want everyone to know that my bank account was messed up!

He glanced at the guy with the sunglasses. Immediately, I feel my whole mood dropping from zero to negative one hundred.

ARG!!! HIM again. That annoying little....

"Miane" he mouths but his smirk says otherwise. Does he think that the sunglasses are cool or something?

I look away. I am not that forgiving. Not when he just told a bunch of hot guys that I had experienced problems with my bank account and that was why I had to take up this job with a possible scammer.

you so are going to regret this.

"Well, you have already met Donghae," a guy says pointing at the guy with the sunglasses

Donghae? Psh, what a weird name. 

I get up, my legs are a little asleep but otherwise, I seem in a perfect condition. Just as I start to walk away, I feel something or more like someone grabbing hold of my hood and half strangling me.

"Hey! where are you going?" the poking guy asks me while tugging at my hood and blocking any air from reaching my lungs. As I was suffocating and throwing urgent looks at them, they just looked at me, weirdly. 

"Kyu! Can't you see you're strangling her?" A pair of hands liberates me from the hold as I gag and finally breath.

"Hahaha."he laughes, dryly. "Sorry. I'm Kyuhyun."

I suddenly have the urge to stick my tongue out at him >.<

"And I'm Shiwon" the guy says holding out his hand for me to shake. The saviour guy who just saved me from the hands of the evil poking guy.

"Hi, I'm Sam" I say kinda shyly while shaking his hand while stll recovering from the earlier incident.

"I'm Ryewok"

"Me I'm Zhou mi"

"Yesung!" yells a guy who suddenly jumps up. The evil poking guy has to go muffle his cries with his hands. 

"Yesung! Shhh! Not too loud! Remember? We have to keep this quiet!"

"Guys, she won't be able to remember all your names!" says Shiwon, completely ignoring the little charade that was happening right beside him. 

I give him a grateful look. I had a good memory, but it wasn't so great right after I just woke up from fainting...These guys were very....interesting to say the least.

"why did I faint?" It wasn't as if I was tired: I had just slept 10 whole hours on the plane.....Oops. Did I say that out loud?

"You were just in a state of shock after learning that you couldn't go back because of your account."

I nodded, like a at his words, my mouth gaping a little. Oh right, he just told me that a little earlier.

What happened to my IQ when I needed it??

Suddenly shy at the sight of these people (especially hotties may I add) staring down at me.

I get up, slowly, not wanting a head rush to come crashing in their arms...not that it would be a bad thing.

No Sam! Bad Sam! What are you thinking!!??

"Let's go!" A middle age man appeared out of nowhere. Ummm...scary much? He seemed like he just appeared out of thin air!

"Is this your new assistant ?" He asked without acknowledging my presence.

rude

ANYHOW. I then followed them with my stuff into a van. Still a little dazed. Am I supposed to follow them? I think so. They seem to be walking towards the exit so I may as well go with them partway, I decided.

Only when I got out of the airport and the sound of people talking faded away that I snapped out of it. I was following them into a very sketchy-looking black van. Was it too late to run away? I think I should take the taxi a couple meters away. So I walk towards the yellow cab, but just as my hand reaches for the handle, I feel a tug on my hood.

Remebering the incident earlier that ahd almost cost my life, I immediately drop everything I was doing ans started to scream.

"Ahhhh"

"Jeez! Calm down!" sunglasses guy. Again. Seriously! WHAT is wrong with him?

"Hey! where are we going? I still don't know where I'm going?" I yell as he pulls me into the van.

The middle age man gave the sunglass guy aka Donghae a reprimanding look while Donghae grinned back guiltily and shrugged his shoulders.

This guy really was ticking me off

"We'll explain it to you on our way there" Shiwon told me rapidly as he gently pushed me towards the car while eyeing a group of teenage girls who had gathered not far from us. Probably deciding on whether to call the police. I threw them one desperate look and got into the van. I WAS tempeted to throw a tantrum, but decided that it would be a very immature thing for me to do. So, I got in the very sketchy van and once again prayed for my life.

The van was surprisingly big from the inside, but as the members started to enter one by one, it seemed to get smaller and smaller and smaller...until I felt like a squished bug.

"So? What is this job about?" I ask, half concealing my fear.

"Well the job of an assistant consists of many things" the middle age man began as he started the car.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I decided to make this a suju fanfic ^.^ (sorry 2pm, big bang fans!!)

but i'll have them guest star (kekeke) 

please comment and say what you think about my story!!!

Thank you for commenting everyone! :)