How It All Started...

The Devil's Assistant

 

I tried to analyse the situation before me and I laughed.

 

I mean who wouldn’t?

 

  1. My boyfriend of two years cheated on me less than 24 hours ago with the biggest of the school. I haven’t shed one tear.
  2. I am on a plane and no one other than me, the clerk lady at the airport and random strangers snoozing in the plane knows when I SHOULD be comfortably in my bed sleeping.
  3. I am on a plane heading to Seoul.

 

When did this happen? This dates back to one famous conversation….

 

“YOU !!! I can’t believe that you did this to me!!!”

 

“Oh gee, I’m not the one who has been so busy with my studies that hasn’t had time for her boyfriend!”

 

“Still, it doesn’t give you the right to SLEEP WITH MY BOYFRIEND!”

 

“C’mmon, don’t act like the victim here. I bet you guys haven’t even talked for months!”

 

“ That’s NOT EVEN TRUE!” I knew that I was lying, but all the stress from the recent months have suddenly surfaced and exploded at this moment.

 

“You didn’t even like him. Awwn goody girl, when did you ever do ANYTHING bad in your pathetic preppy little life?”

 

“.Oh and what makes you think that I’ve never done anything bad?”

 

“Hmmff, well then give ONE example when you were not a perfect goody girl?”

 

“…”

I was at lost of words. Really, when HAD I, Samantha Hahna Lee, ever truly been bad in the span of the 18 years of my existence? But I couldn’t let this Double D-cup chested girl get the best of me.

 

“ Well at least I’m not a ****** !” And I stomped off making as much noise as possible.

 

That was probably one of the few meaningful and self-investigating conversations that I’ve ever had in my life. Yeah, I know what you think. I’m not utterly boring, but my life just isn’t the typical Hollywood exciting.

 

I couldn’t believe that it took someone like her to make me realize that all I had ever wanted or strived for were merely the desires that my parents had inflicted upon me. And that my life NEEDED a Romeo.

 

That same night, I packed my bags and left. My parents were at a party and were coming back around midnight. They “trusted” me.

 

 

Did I feel bad about this?

 

No. I decided. I had been a good daughter for 18 years. Perfectly within my rights to be bad for once. Or so I convinced myself.

 

I took the first flight out of the country and got on the plane: it was destined to Seoul.

 

“Ladies and gentlemen, please attach your seatbelts”

 

Was I being too rash about this? What if I get in trouble???

 

No. I. Am. Going. To. Seoul. End of conversation.

 

Breathe in.

 

Breathe out.

 

In.

 

Out.

 

Ok..sorry but I sort of had a moment right there…let me present myself properly first.

 

 

My name is Samantha Hahna Lee, Sam for my friends. I’m half Chinese and half Korean. Sure, my mom had family in Korea, but she had lost contact with them ever since the this-shall-not-be-mentioned-ever-again thing (long story). (A/N: Will come back later in the story ;)

 

But she was totally against me loosing the Korean part of my heritage and so I learned Korean ever since I could remember. It was boring....but i still learnt it because when you have a mother like mine, you just can't NOT do something and expect to get away with it.

Fortunately, I was blessed with a baby brother, and ever since his birth, I am now COMPLETELY free...well there comes the trust thing again...

Despite my parent's trusting me...I doubt they will let me get away with taking a plane across the pacific ocean....I mean it IS a pretty extraordinary deed...right?

The guy sitting beside me on the plane was happily snoozing off....he was kind of cute....

WAIT! I'm not supposed to think that! I just broke up with my boyfriend! Wait, but he cheated with me...right? So I'm aloud to think that the guy sitting beside me is cute? Aigo, I don't know anymore....

 

 

I'm just tired. I guess I'm past my bedtime.

Korea...I wonder what it looks like. 

 

The clouds looked so nice and comfy all of a sudden and everything went black.

zzzzzz...

zzzzz...

zzzz...

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

I know that the boyband was not yet mentionned...but that's cuz i cant decide on one yet :(