Stop and Stare

untitled {drabbles compilation}

Baekhyun likes crossing the street for a strange reason. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He shakes his head when a car doesn't let him cross the street, though. 

 

Taken or in a relationship.

 

He giggles when a car abruptly stops to make him cross.

 

A fight or a break up, it is.

 

And there are ones who stop from a more than enough distance from the pedestrian lane that's got him laughing. 

 

Definitely single, but not his type.

 

There's a sense of fulfillment from this deducing he does—categorizing people's relationship status by the way they make him cross the street. 

 

But a strange occurrence happens.

 

And Baekhyun stops and stares at someone's car abruptly stopping a good distance right before him crossing the street. He's left stunned at the figure behind the steering wheel, all frustrated and seeming to run a hand through his hair because apparently Baekhyun refuses to move. 

 

It's weird because now the man beeps once and then twice, but Baekhyun's still unmoving.

 

So when said man gets out of the car, shouting and screaming profanities at Baekhyun, the latter only flashes him a smile in response with all his teeth showing. 

 

It's a strange occurrence because the man fills two of the categories: probably from a break up and definitely single.

 

And quite apparently Baekhyun's type. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It's late when he figures that he's riding passenger seat after luring the man—Chanyeol, he said—with his charming eye smile.