the reason why

untitled {drabbles compilation}

incoherent writing ahead, up to you if you wanna read or not. recently, i've been blehhhhhh.

-

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

There's a secret reason why Chanyeol thinks he's the most handsome in EXO. 

 

Actually, no, wait! He doesn't think he's the most handsome, because everyone in EXO has got their charms and appeals in times they shine the most and in doing something they deeply love. Like, say, performing, which they all do.  

 

If anything, Chanyeol has just got so much confidence to admit to that question asked to him during Youngstreet. Chanyeol's not necessarily the braggy type, just that he gets a lot of inspiration that comes from someone dear to him. 

 

Someone who told him he fits in any of his hairstyles, updo or not, curly or straight, black or dark brown or somewhere in between. Someone who told him specifically that his special eye twitches even make him adorable and it's just that Chanyeol is the type to classify adorable as handsome. Then this person also complimented on how perfectly aligned Chanyeol's eyebrows are and how it easily conveys expression when he's mad or seemingly in deep thought. This person even loves Chanyeol's eyelids, his eyes as well and how they specifically flutter and stare. Oh, and even his lips and how pouty and pink they look! 

 

Actually, this person even thinks Chanyeol is handsome from head to toe, but if Chanyeol had said all those parts of him he thinks are handsome according to that person, he would've passed by the 2-minute mark allotted for the question. Although this person specified that it's not at all Chanyeol's physical appearance that accounts for his handsomeness, but his heart—that if anything, looks are just mere bonuses.

 

But even if this is so, Chanyeol thinks this person is beautiful rather than handsome, inside and out. This person may not be the same height, may not have the same facial twitches, may just be cute in some people's eyes, may just be known as a main vocalist, and may be insecure from time to time, but Chanyeol loves him a lot, so much, and the most. 

 

But more importantly, Chanyeol wouldn't forget how much he loves the way words spill out of this person's mouth, so smooth and directly to his ears when he says, "Park Chanyeol, you're the most handsome to me. Don't you ever doubt that." And when this person says that, everyone else's opinions don't matter.

 

That person's Byun Baekhyun and he's the reason why, but it's not so much of a secret anymore.