I Miss You

untitled {drabbles compilation}
Baekhyun sprints to his room upstairs when he reaches home. It's currently sembreak and he just got home from Kyungsoo's pad, after sulking over how Chanyeol's taking such a long time in New Zealand. 
 
He skips his dinner, shouting over to his mom a quick, "Video chatting with Chanyeol tonight!" He almost even trips on a step, save for his quick reflexes.
 
He promised Chanyeol they'd Skype today, because apparently Chanyeol is in New Zealand (as stated earlier) for a one-month family vacation and doesn't know when he'll be back exactly. One month is just a mere estimate.
 
Baekhyun beams when a flash of pearly white teeth greets him on camera and later on zooming out so he can see Chanyeol's whole face clearly. The video quality is annoying—(okay, maybe not so clear after all), because it's all pixelated and wireless fidelity couldn't even take care of such unacceptable service. Baekhyun looks stupid waving at Chanyeol, by the way.
 
"Yeollie!"
 
"Baek--h-yun aaah!"
 
The audio reception isn't that much great, either. It's irritating because Chanyeol's voice is cracking and Baekhyun only resorts to scratching his head. 
 
He shifts to type a message to the idiot on the other end of the video then,
 
water u doing?
 
To which he receives no reply, by the way.
 
yeollie!!
 
None.
 
After 15 seconds...
still nothing.
 
what time is it there?
 
wheres yura noona?
 
Suddenly it's getting so boring, because the one who he rushed home for isn't even replying and the video just hanged to an image of Chanyeol's derpy face. Baekhyun chooses to screencap it instead, for future blackmailing purposes. 
 
i hate u
 
dont reply to this and im turning the chat off
 
So he does just that, because his patience wears off all too soon. He doesn't care if Chanyeol's got bad connection, because hello, I skipped dinner for him and rushed home from Kyung's only to be ignored.
 
Until the doorbell rings and Baekhyun is a starfish on his bed looking at the ceiling and sighing, because he doesn't know what better thing to do than stare at the empty ceiling.
 
When the doorbell rings again, he almost stuffs his face on a pillow if not for her mom shouting over the staircase, "Baekhyun, can you get the doorbell? My hands are full right now."
 
He jumps on his feet then, forcefully. At least, he feels forced. He stomps his foot on the floor as much he can and maintains the same stomps down the staircase. 
 
He hears the doorbell again and he's half thinking if he should even get this, because This person sure is annoying and couldn't even wait. 
 
When he successfully stretches his hand over the doorknob and twists it, however, he's greeted by a deep voice.
 
"Surprise!"
 
Baekhyun only closes the door again, because he thinks he's seeing things. He must miss Chanyeol so much he's even hallucinating that the pizza delivery man is him! So he dismisses the thought and calmly opens it again.
 
"Why did you close the door on my face?"
 
Except this is no delivery man and it's really Chanyeol talking to him. His weird Chanyeol with a crease on his forehead (probably angry at Baekhyun for closing the door on him) and a plastic bag on hand.
 
"You're so annoying sometimes," Chanyeol bites and it takes Baekhyun a second with his mouth hanging wide in shock just how Chanyeol could say that.
 
If anything, he thinks he should be the one in the right mind to be more angry because Chanyeol could have just told him he's back. He even skipped dinner for him to be ignored on video chat and rushed home just in time.
 
"I'm annoying?" Baekhyun asks. "I'm annoying now?!?!" he steps forward and takes a hold of the tip of Chanyeol's ear in a twist.
 
"N-no, no, I was just kid-ding," Chanyeol begs mercy.
 
"I don't recall your face saying just that a minute ago. You looked angry."
 
With that, Baekhyun punches Chanyeol hard on the shoulder as hard as he could.
 
It has an underlying meaning that goes I miss you, mixed with a burning passion.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
sorry i fail in life