Switch: On/Off

untitled {drabbles compilation}

Baekhyun loves the tingling sensation the light switch offers when he turns it off with damp fingers. It feels almost pleasurable, ticklish, but no, he's just exaggerating his facial expressions. He just got out of the shower, towel hanging loose by his waist as he steps out the next minute and in his shared bedroom with Chanyeol. Actually, Minseok and Tao as well, but they're surprisingly not around at the moment.

Chanyeol stares up from his view looking at his laptop screen to turn to Baekhyun who's got this slightly dazed look on his face. To be honest, Chanyeol can't help but think that that's how Baekhyun looks when he's and he means  as in clothes off and charge kind of . He knows Baekhyun's got a thing for light switches just like that video of him that went viral, but never did he expect this, whatever this this is. Is it a new kink?

So none of them really wonders why they're sort of exchanging electric shocks coursing all over their bodies through heated kisses the next minute.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol are kind of , but at the same time they're off too.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

OMG IDONOTKNOW WHAT THIS IS I AM EMBARRASSING /RUNS AWAY/