Cinema House Habits

untitled {drabbles compilation}

so i saw someone tweeting about a joke of sorts about popcorn and this happened :O enjoy? and i sort of promised a kiss, right? so....... hahahahahahahahahahahah anticipate, maybe? now go read yay!

 

 

baekhyun has a habit.

it's when he buys popcorn only when he goes to the cinema. he doesn't buy it elsewhere, not even at home when he has friday movie nights with chanyeol. but it's like a prerequisite whenever he goes to the cinema. sometimes he doesn't even share, because he wants it all to himself.

baekhyun likes popcorn (barbeque, cheese, butter, and even sour cream-flavored), loves it even, but we'll see about that later on.

and anyway, baekhyun only ever starts eating said popcorn when he's seated for at least 45 minutes in said cinema house, excluding advertisements and strictly only when the movie starts flashing right through the silver screen.

he doesn't want to finish it too soon. 

if it's not obvious enough, he believes in the saying, "save the best for last."

 

 

chanyeol has a habit, too.

it's looking at baekhyun and staring at him even when they watch movies from the cinema house. he doesn't even stare at baekhyun the way he does now as they are at home, because he thinks that it's in the way baekhyun's so focused on the movie that makes it all the more adorable. 

chanyeol just likes watching baekhyun whenever he can.

he watches baekhyun pout and widen his eyes in shock or his mouth form into an 'o', whenever the particular scene in the movie deems fit. he doesn't know, but there's a certain glow baekhyun emits that he only ever sees when they watch a movie fresh from the silver screen. 

if it's possible, he doesn't want to ever stop staring at him. although, he ends up stopping because he always gets caught.

chanyeol is someone who believes in the saying, "cherish the moments." the little ones that almost everyone skips or outright don't pay attention to. but in fact, it's just because chanyeol notices every little thing baekhyun does. 

 

 

but together, they have a habit.

of kissing and forgotten popcorns (however baekhyun loves them) and chanyeol forgetting to stare at the variety of expressions baekhyun has when watching a particular scene in the movie when it deems fit in the cinema house. 

it's when 45 minutes in, suppressing all urge to just shovel his hand down the bucket of popcorn, baekhyun turns to chanyeol ever so abruptly. 

it's when chanyeol just as well gulps, caught red-handed looking at baekhyun, forgetting staring all the same. 

because somehow their mouths connect and there's nothing more important than how their lips perfectly mesh. 

 

 

and somehow, baekhyun doesn't even get a taste of his well-loved popcorn, because chanyeol tastes the best, perfect to his taste buds. 

just as well, chanyeol stops staring because he thinks the moment will be more perfect if he closes his eyes as they kiss.

 

 

"save the best for last" and "cherish the moments", right?