New People

GuiSchoolLun

GuiGui and Genie walked to school the next day together, it was a really nice day. The sky blue, some clouds, and a light breeze on their faces. They walked into school and saw Aaron and Jiro, who saw them and starting walking towards them too.

"Hello the two pretty girls standing in front of me." Jiro said, jokingly.

GuiGui and Genie both made a 'hee hee' sound and look. GuiGui looked at Aaron, he seemed more happier, and more lively. He smiled back at her, which made her go shy and look away.

"Guigui, zao (good morning)!"  Aaron put his hand up as a wave, and smiled at her. She got surprised and looked back. "Uhh..." she was going to say hi but his face just made her stare, and she started to smile to herself, thinking: "He looks so.... I've never seen him smile like that.... *poom poom* she grabbed her chest, it felt as if it was going to burst out. "The other three thought something was weird. "GuiGui, you okay?" Genie asked. GuiGui looked at her, and came back to this world. "Oh!! Yeah!! Hi... Aaron!!" she waved, and he smiled.

They walked to class together, and the whole time during class, GuiGui was staring at Aaron. She found him so charming... "How come I never noticed how good you looked before....??" she asked to herself.

"GuiGui! What are you saying? Listen to the teacher!" Genie whispered, but GuiGui didn't hear her. She was in her own world, where she imagined her and Aaron running towards eachother on a huge green plain, where she was wearing a wedding dress and he was in a suit. Then she snapped out of it, to see a man's face right infront of hers, with his fingers just clicked. It was the teacher.

"Ah!" GuiGui exclaimed. "GuiGui, will you please repeat what I just said??" he asked

GuiGui turned around to Genie, who just shook her head, and turned back around to the teacher. "Uhh... you said... that...that...." Aaron and Jiro were trying to mouth what to say, but GuiGui couldn't understand them, "... You- you said that.... you said that people should wear undies!" and the whole class burst into laughter. GuiGui lowered down into her own arms with a I-know-that-was-not-right, and-now-I'm-screwed-look, and the teacher yelled out: 'DETENTION!!", and the 4 of them dropped to their tables. "Oh man!" GuiGui thought to herself.

GuiGui stayed in during recess, but at lunchtime she got let out. =)y.

"So, GuiGui. What were you doing in class before? Didn't you even hear me talking to you? What were you thinking about?" Genie asked. "I...." GuiGui looked up at Aaron, who was looking at her, waiting for her answer. "I... Hey look!!" GuiGui pointed. There was an ice-cream truck on the side of the street next to the school, and GuiGui dragged Genie along to it. Seeing Genie go, Jiro followed to, dragging Aaron with him. "Hurry up, man!" he said to Aaron. Then they all ran for ice-cream. It was like a bunch of little kids running in a playground, having fun.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Class. We have a two-night excursion/camp, whatever you wanna call it, next monday. Here are the sheets, bring them back asap and get ready for it." The sheets got handed around to everyone in the class. "Genie!! Its to the beach! Yay! Ou and the bush too. Wow! So we can swim, and hike and see all the nice animals." GuiGui exclaimed to them. "Hmmm Yeah. It should be fun, you guys gonna go too?" Genie turned around to the two guys.

"If you go, I'll go!" Jiro said happily. Then they both looked at Aaron. "Uhh. Yeah, sure, I'll go. :)" he said. "YAY!" GuiGui started spinning around happily.