Working Things Out

GuiSchoolLun

After about ten minutes, Aaron stopped crying, and just stayed quiet within GuiGui's arms, who was quite emotional too. He leaned back and came out of her grasp, and she loosened her arms around him. He stood up, let his hand out, and GuiGui took it. She was confused.

"Come. Let's go see dad." Aaron smiled, and GuiGui followed his lead.

They reached the room. Aaron took a deep breath and walked inside, and GuiGui waited outside. She knew they needed a moment together.

"Hey dad." Aaron walked in casually and waved to his dad, who was obviously very surprised and happy.

"Aaron!!" a big smile was on his face. "Umm..." Aaron walked over and sat down next to him.

"I know dad. I know everything. Its my fault for being so childish and not talking to you. Sorry." Aaron lowered his head.

"No no, son! Don't think that way. It's all a misunderstanding, let's put it behind us. How'd you mum doing?"

They talked for a bit, Aaron explained his mum's situation  and they walked out of his room to go see her. When there, Aaron came back to GuiGui.

"So... Everything's ok now?" she asked. "Mmm." Aaron nodded, and GuiGui smiled to herself. Aaron lowered down....

"GuiGui.... thanks. Thanks for... showing me how to see past my anger... and letting me and dad make up. I'm... really grateful to you. So thankyou." he felt very grateful to GuiGui, and they both seemed to come closer.

"Ok. It's ok. But.... If you're super grateful.... how about... we make a deal?"

"A... deal?? Like what?"

"Hmm... how about.... you have to promise me 3 things, or do 3 things for me, whatever I tell you."

"Ok, what do you want me to do?"

"I haven't thought about it yet. I'll tell you when I know."

Aaron chuckled, he was a bit surprised how quickly she could change the subject and emotions too. "K, whatever." he nodded.

Then Jiro and Genie rushed up... finally....:P

"Genie!!" "Jiro!!: GuiGui and Aaron said. They had sorta forgotten about them.

"You guys, are you okay? How is everything? GuiGui! You just left me there!" Genie asked and exclaimed.

"I'm sorry Genie, I lost track of what was going on, but everything's alright now!"

"Really?" both Jiro and Genie asked. "Hey Aaron, everything's... really ok?" Jiro asked and put his hand on Aaron's shoulder, giving a concerned look.

"Yeah! Thanks to her." he looked over at GuiGui, who gave an 'ok' sign with her fingers. Genie and GuiGui had a cheeky laughter moment, and not long after, the 4 of them left the hospital for home.

"So GuiGui, did you and Aaron.... did something special happen?" Genie asked, when them two were walking home together.

GuiGui blushed, flashing back on the hugging and crying. "No!! What could happen?? We were all so worried at the time, well I was!!"

"Really...?? Is that it??" Genie gave GuiGui a suspicious look. "Say.... hmmm, probably not the right time for kissing.... hugging!!" she yelled, which made GuiGui jump. "It is isn't it?? You two hugged!! Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! That's so cute!! <3<3" Genie exclaimed. GuiGui just fastened her walking pace, trying to walk away and hoping to change the subject...

She was thinking to herself, "I hugged Aaron because we were friends and he needed comforting, not because of anything more.... right?? Oh man its so frustrating!!!"