First Day at Work

GuiSchoolLun

GuiGui left home to her new work spot, and Aaron followed.

"I'll walk you there." he said as they leaved the house

"You don't have to, it's just over the bridge." she looked at him. Aaron's actions were getting weirder and weirder lately.

"So?? I still want to come."

"Ok, whatever. Suit yourself." she said and walked off, Aaron quickly catched up to her.

When they were right outside the shop, GuiGui stopped and turned to him.

"Ok, we're here!! Bye." she said and waved quickly, making Aaron pout

"Why are you trying to get rid of me?" he said

"... I'm not. I just want to get to work on time so bye!!" she said, pushing him off.

GuiGui rushed into the shop and walked to the front counter.

"Wang Zi!!" she said cutely and smiled at her new young boss.

"Hi GuiGui!" he waved at her and they exchanged smiles. "Welcome! Now, here's your work uniform. Come around the back I'll show you around and where you can change." he led her around the differnet spots of the shop and she liked every part of it. GuiGui changed into her new work uniform.

It looks likes this:

http://www.spreadshirt.com/basic-cute-strawberry-t-shirt-pink-C3376A7347771 (credits)

She walked out of the change room and into the shop. "Wow GuiGui, the shirt really suits you!!"

"Now GuiGui you need to know what we do here... well when you see customers you must...." Wang Zi explained her job to her

As soon as he finished talking a young girl walked inside. She was around GuiGui's age, and Wang Zi nudged GuiGui to go up to her. She nodded and went to her first customer.

"Hello welcome to Strawberry Wonderland. Would you like to see our latest accessories?" she introduced the store really well

"Yes please."

"Ok, this long strawberry necklace is our newest accessory on sale. It just came in yesterday. It's 20% off only for today. Do you like it?"

"Yes, I'll get this then."

the young girl paid GuiGui at the counter, while Wang Zi just watched his new worker do her job. His eyes couldn't leave her.

GuiGui sent the girl off and happily walked back to Wang Zi, who looked impressed.

"Good job I must say. I do think you'd be a good worker here. Ok, good luck for the rest of the day then, GuiGui." he congratulated her and clapped

"Thankyou Wang Zi. I'll try my best." she smiled and wandered around the store.

Wang Zi followed her down the opposite aisle and watched her through the gaps. "Hey GuiGui, why did you come here for work?" he asked, curious

"Ou. That one's easy. Because I love strawberries of course. What about you Wang Zi? How come you own this store? I didn't think guys would like these type of things."

"... I don't. I got forced to work here." he said plainly and GuiGui stopped and bobbed her head up and looked straight at him.

"What do you mean?" she asked

"Well, you see. I'm not the best of students. Let's face it... my grades are terrible. Like, terrible. My dad wanted to send me to America to study, but my grades were too bad he thought it was too embarassing, so he's punishing me by making me work here in his sister's store. This is my auntry's store GuiGui. I wouldn't EVER run my own strawberry shop. Haha stop kidding around."

"Oh I see... that . So, you dont' like school?" she asked him

He shook his head. "it's not that I dont' like it. I just don't go most of the time, because I secretly go to private cooking lessons." he whispered across the shelf, and she leaned in closer

"Ha?? Cooking lessons? Wang Zi, you want to become a chef?"

"Dui ya!! (That's right!) But of course my dad doesnt' want me to so I secretly go myself."

"Wow. You're a really good kid Wang Zi, so young and you already know what you want to do in life. I have no idea about what I want to do."

"It's ok. I'm sure you'll know soon."

"Maybe." she said and they exchanged smiles.

"Oh yeah, GuiGui. This is my own secret, so don't tell others ok?"

"Don't worry I won't. I won't even tell Aaron." she said and did an 'ok' sign with her fingers.

"Aaron? Who's Aaron?" Wang Zi asked weirdly as he heard the name of a guy

"Oh, the guy who came with me last time. He's my friend." she said happily

"Friend huh??" he said and looked up and blew a pfft to his fringe.

"Why?" GuiGui asked

"Hah... oh nothing. You two must be pretty close huh?"

"Yeah we are. I think so. He's helped me a lot and I've helped him too, so I guess you could say we've been through a lot together. He's really awesome." she said happily, complimenting her friend.

"Ok whatever. You stay here, I'm going to the counter." Wang Zi sounded angry, and walked off. GuiGui watched him go, giving the same expression she did with Aaron.

"What's up with the guys these days? Randomly getting mood swings. Geez..." she said to herself, and shook her head and went back to working.