Hide And Seek

GuiSchoolLun

GuiGui bowed "Take care! I'm off." and rushed out of the room to look for Aaron.

"247.... 247...." GuiGui was walking down the corridor looking for the room number. She wasn't looking where she was walking and tripped over the foot of a chair.

*bam* "Ouch!" she felt pain in her already injured leg, but she got up and hurried down the corridors

243... 245... 247!! "Found it!!" GuiGui looked inside and saw Aaron and Jiro. She knocked, and Jiro turned to see her face with countless expressions.

Jiro opened the door with surprise. "GuiGui? What are you doing here? Is Genie here too?"

GuiGui suddenly remembered Genie. "Oh yeah, Genie!! Jiro I need to speak with Aaron, you go downstairs and find Genie! Thanks!"

"What?? You left her by herself!!" Jiro zoomed out of the door and ran down the stairs to find Genie.

GuiGui rushed inside. "Aaron, I need to speak to you!! It's urgent!"

Aaron left his mum's side and walked to her. "What is it?" It was obvious he had cried, but GuiGui still had to tell him.

"Ok, Aaron listen to me,

----------------------

SORRY ITS SO SHROT!! I'LL UPDATE AFTER EXAMS OR ASAP!! so sorry readers, but pls support!! :D

---------------------------

SORRY READERS BUT I JUST REALISED THAT CHAPTER 1 WAS HIDDEN THIS WHOLE TIME, IT IS CALED "NEW TO SCHOOL" SO IF IT DOES NOT COME UP AS CHAPTER 1 I AM SO SORRY, BUT PLS TREAT IT AS CHAPTER 1 AND READ IT BEFORE CHAPTER 2, OR AGAIN. SO SORRY!!! PLS FORGIVE ME!! NOW YOU GET THE 'PROPER' INTRODUCTION TO THE STORY. ok, continuing with the story now :)

------------------------------

"Ok, Aaron listen to me, ... your dad!! He's really sick and he's not what you think he is!"

"Stop it." Aaron said. "He loves you and your mum a lot and you've misu-"

"STOP IT!" Aaron yelled, obviously very angry. GuiGui had a frightened look on her face, she didn't expect Aaron to act this way.

He pointed to his mum on the bed. "Do you see that??  He did that to her, he's lucky he's even alive!! That.... MAN is one who doesn't know what family is. I will never forgive him." Aaron said with a sound of hatred in his voice, which GuiGui could easily tell.

GuiGui couldn't give up now. She couldn't. She thought about Aaron's dad, the poor man, she had to help him. She needed to get the message across to Aaron. "Aaron I know you're angry, but you need to be calm and just listento me for a few minutes-"

"NO!!  I don't want to hear it. Go away! This isn't the time to talk about this." Aaron was shutting the door, when GuiGui pushed back

"Aaron listen!  You misunderstood your dad!! Its not how it seems!" she said as they were fighting over the door, and Aaron accidentally pushed the door very hard and GuiGui couldn't hold on, letting the door hit her injured leg. She fell to her knees. "Ow..."

Aaron was half guilt, half pissed off. It was such a chaotic time. ... "Sorry." he helped her up and to the seats outside the room. She sat and he squated next to her.  They were quiet for a bit.

"Aaron-"

"I know dad wouldn't do something like that. I just couldn't bring myself to believe in what me and mum saw. But... I still... I knew he didn't mean for this to happen, and yet I...-" Aaron was holding the tears back. GuiGui grabbed Aaron in her arms, and let him cry.

"It's ok Aaron. It's ok. I'm sure your mum knew your dad wouldn't do something like that. She was probably just angry. See? That's how easily people in love with eachother get angry when they see things like that. No one knew she would end up here. It was an accident. But its all ok now." GuiGui comforted Aaron, who was crying like a little baby in her arms.

---------------------------------------

HI READERS!! sorry its pretty short. but i hopeyou like it. :) pls comment, subscribe if you want, and pls support!! thankyou!! kamsa