Family Problems

GuiSchoolLun

Jiro put his hand on Aaron's shoulder. 'She's fine now, Aaron. You know the hospital calls for every little thing that happens to the patient. She's fine now." Jiro felt bad and tried to comfort Aaron however he could.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"GuiGui, who should be look for?" Genie asked.

"Ummm... can we ask the nurses for Yan Ya Lun's relative?"

"Ok, I'll go ask. Wait a sec."

While GuiGui was waiting, she saw two men in black walking through the corrider of the hospital rooms. "Hey.... isn't that....?" she thought. GuiGui had a flashback to when Genie and her saw Aaron and Jiro yelling to the two men, and immediately knew it was them. She followed them secretly and saw them walk inside a patient room. "Bingo." GuiGui said quietly. She waited for about 5 minutes until the men came out again. She hid from them, and quickly entered the room. The man inside was surprised. "Uhh..." GuiGui bowed. "Sorry, I'm  a friend of Aaron's. Are you... related to him?" she asked.

"Oh, Aaron's friend. Did Aaron tell you to come and see me?"

"Uh, no I came with another friend. We were just worried, so I just came for some answers. Sorry to disturb you but, do you and Aaron.... have some misunderstanding inbetween you?"

The man sighed, and flashed back.

Aaron dad's flashback:

"Aaron, you dad says he has made an important booking at a restaurant for lunch, so meet us there. Ok, love you, bye." Aaron's mum hang up the phone. "Ok husband you go get ready, I have to finish off these files then I'll come."  "Alright, hurry and don't be late." Aaron's dad left the house.

- - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - -

"They're going to be so surprised. I don't think I have mentioned you a lot so they probably don't know much about you. I'm sure they'll like you." he said to the lady sitting opposite him.

"Oh I hope so. I've  been waiting to meet your wife and son, I know they'll be beautiful." the lady said.

-End of flashback-

"When the drinks came, I accidentally spilt some on her sleeve, and went to clean it. Who knew that when I grabbed her arm, Aaron's mother was standing just outside the restaurant's glass walls. She must have misunderstood. She got angry and started driving off. At that point Aaron arrived too. He saw his mum, he called to her, but she couldn't hear him. She started speeding up. Then the red light flashed but she didn't stop. Her car and another car smashed together, and... she had been in the hospital for the last week. The doctors say she is in a coma. Who knows when she'll wake up. I only found out an hour later, and Suzy had left by then. She got a call from the office, so i said we could meet another time, only when I was leaving did I get the call from the hospital."

GuiGui just stood there, with tears slowly coming down her face.

"When I arrived there - *cough* - Aaron was sitting down outside the room, crying. When he saw me, his eyes were full of hatred. When I tried to go to him he pushed me away and wouldn't listen, he just yelled at me, saying,

-flashback-

"How could you? How could you Dad? Mum loves you and you betray her by going off with some younger women!! I HATE YOU!!"

-end of flashback-

"He ran into the room and locked the door before I could say anything else."

Now GuiGui had tears running down her face and she was desperately wiping them off. "I'm.... I'm so sorry sir. I - I didn't mean to..."

"I know young girl. It's ok. So,now that you know the story, can you please help me tell Aaron? He has mistaken and now hates me." *COUGH* *COUGH*

"Are you okay??" GuiGui closed in to his side.

"Yes. I have a sickness. But its fine. I've had it for years. I'm old now, and its worse. Oh well, I just hope that I can clear up the misunderstandings with Aaron. Please help me." he wiped the tears of GuiGui's face.

She smiled, determined. "I will! Do not worry. I will tell him." GuiGui left the room to find Aaron.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi readers!! its probably SUPER boring but i'll try to make it more about guilun in further chapters!!! so please support :)