New To School

GuiSchoolLun

"I'm nervous Genie... its the first time I've moved schools. And I'm in year 10, so I've only got like 2 years to really get close to other people."

"Don't worry GuiGui! No one can resist you, you'll fit in just fine. Besides, I'm here with you, so if you need any help just tell me and I'll be there, ok?" Genie comforted Gui Gui.

"Ok." GuiGui said, building up confidence, "How hard can it be right? Its just school!"

"That's right!!" Genie agreed and they both hi-5ed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

They arrived at the school gates.

"Ready?" Genie asked GuiGui.

"Sorta, but... let's go!" GuiGui replied.

Walking inside, GuiGui looked around at all the different people walking around, talking, hanging at their lockers. It was just another normal high school. Genie took GuiGui around the school for a quick tour, explaining all the different rooms briefly. "Ok, quickly grab your books, class is starting soon. You don't wanna be late on your first day!" Genie explained. "Right, let's go!" GuiGui said.

They started walking quickly, then ran when they heard the bell ring. The two girls tried to not drop any books and squeezed through the people in the corridor. When GuiGui was running, a boy slightly taller than her appeared out of nowhere and she ran into him. The boy was a bit shocked, not expecting something like that to happen. Realising what had just happened in such a time, GuiGui quickly backed away and bowed, saying "Sorry!" and continued running, trying to keep up with Genie. She didn't see the boy, she only roughly knew his height. The boy turned around, trying to look where she was going, and chuckled to himself. Then he walked on to class too.

In class the teacher announced, "Students, we have a new student today." He looked at GuiGui and asked her to stand up and introduce herself.

"Hello everyone, I'm Wu Ying Jie, but you can just call me GuiGui. I'm new here and I really hope I can make good friends with everyone. Please help me with things around the school. Thankyou." she ended with a bow and sat down. The class clapped while saying things like: "Wow, she's so cute!" "I like her soo much already!!" A boy sitting in the row behind GuiGui was looking at her, thinking to himself, "so it was her..." Then he got a tap on the shoulder behind him, and turned around. "Hey Aaron, she looks really nice yeah?" Jiro told him. "Umm... I, guess so." Aaron said awkwardly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the cafeteria, Genie was showing GuiGui around, and GuiGui was shocked at how muchand how yummy the food looked! She walked down the lane, and walked back again, and again, and again. She was so happy! Looking at food just made her much more positive about school. "Genie, what ar eyou getting?" she asked Genie. "Hmm... not sure. I had the jelly for dessert yesterday, so I guess i'll have the cake today! :)" Genie told her. "Alright, I think I'll get the strawberry icecream!" GuiGui cheered happily.

When they sat at a table, they began eating when two boys came and sat next to them. It was Jiro and Aaron. "Hey! I'm Jiro, and you're GuiGui. Haha I love your name. Hope we can be good friends!" Jiro held his hand out for a handshake, which GuiGui shook happily and smiled back, "Hello I'm GuiGui, nice to meet you." "Hi Genie, how ar eyou today?" Jiro asked shyly. "I'm fine Jiro, you?" she asked back friendly. "Ou! I'm great thanks!" Jiro said excitedly. "Um.. sorry, who are you?" GuiGui asked, looking at Aaron. "Oh, sorry, I'm Aaron. Uhh, nice ot meet you." he said. "Oh, ok. Hi." she said back. 'Ok, now that we've all met let's all have lunch together and share stories!" Genie said. They all agreed and they became good friends.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hebe is a close childhood friend of Aaron and Jiro's, and she's always had feelings for Aaron. She has not confessed yet because she always thought that Aaron knew her love for him, but he actually doesn't.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day when they all had sport class, they needed to run a 100m sprint. When it was GuiGui's turn to race, Hebe butted in, and got in place next to her. "Good luck!" GuiGui said with a smile, when she realised it was Hebe she was running with. "Yeah, you too." Hebe said with a smirk. When the teacher yelled "Go!' they both ran. Hebe was taller so she was infront of GuiGui, giving her motivation to run faster. Near the end of the run, Hebe let out her leg to the side and GuiGui tripped over it and fell hard on the floor. Hebe finished her race with a smirk on her face, thinking, "you deserved it.". Students gasped, and Genie, Jiro and Aaron ran to GuiGui's side. "GuiGui, are you okay? Oh no!" Genie was reall yworried. GuiGui was grabbingonto her leg, the pain was killing her. "My ... leg..... it really.... ahh!!" GuiGui was trying to keep the teras insdie, but they kept falling. The teacher was far away and yelled to them, "take her to the sick bay if its serious!" "Ok!" Genie yelled, "GuiGui let's go! You'll be fine. Uhh..." she was thinking of how to get GuiGui moving in the first place

"I'll carry her." a voice said

Genie and Jiro looked at Aaron, who put his arms under GuiGui's legs and back, and slowly lifted her up. Aaron carried GuiGui to the sick bay, who was crying like a little girl.

**********************************************************************

this is probably super boring, but pls comment and give tips pls! if its TOO long tell me coz i think it is! pls support, thanks!