This is... love??

GuiSchoolLun

"Aaaaron!!" GuiGui yelled to Aaron who was a few metres in front. He stopped and stood there, back facing GuiGui.

"What?" he sounded angry

"...D..don't be angry. Wang Zi is just my boss. There's nothing else between us two."

Aaron scoffed.

"Nothing between you? Why are you having lunch together then? How are you gonna explain that?"

"We.... he just offered to treat me, we're just friends."

"Just friends? Well, we're friends. How come we've never went to a restaurant and had lunch before? Do I mean nothing to you? You'd chose a stupid Strawberry Guy over me... seriously??" Aaron turned to face GuiGui and expressed his frustration. GuiGui was quiet, and Aaron walked off.

"We.... ate breakfast together at your house. I thought that was more special than having lunch with Wang Zi... " she spoke softly to herself, and her hands gripped onto her side bag.

She watched Aaron leave and looked down to the floor. Aaron had misunderstood her.

Wang Zi walked out of the shop after watching their little fight scene. He stopped at GuiGui's side.

"Sorry GuiGui, if it wasn't for me, Aaron wouldn't have -"

"It doesn't matter." Wang Zi started but was cutted off by GuiGui

"It's not your fault. I don't blame you. Wang Zi, sorry about today. Can I not come for the shift after lunch break?" she asked

"Yeah.... sure. Do you want me to be with you?"

"I'm fine by myself, thanks." GuiGui waved to Wang Zi and left. Jiro and Genie watched the scenes from inside the restaurant (through the glass window).

"What should we do? Aaron's misunderstood GuiGui. You stupid-head! You shouldn't have said that." Genie whacked Jiro's head

"...Sorry.... I'll go find him now. He'll understand after I explain it to him. You go find GuiGui." Jiro said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Dude, what was that back there?" Jiro asked Aaron, after he had found him sitting on a bench near a park.

"Ugh. I don't even know myself. It was just... so... argh frustrating!! When I saw her with him... I just felt like a huge fire inside and I couldn't control my feelings." Aaron said, with his hands clutched together

Jiro chuckled at how silly Aaron could be sometimes. Aaron gave his tall friend a weird stare.

"...What??" he asked

"Do you seriously not understand why you feel that way?" Jiro asked sarcastically

".... Do you?"

Jiro nodded.

"Well then tell me already." Aaron pleaded

"It's love man. You're in love!" Jiro patted Aaron's left chest, indicating Aaron's feelings.

Aaron put his hand on his heart.

"Love??" he thought about it for a bit

"But... doesn't love.... I mean... isn't love supposed to make your heart beat faster for example when you see the person you like? It's not supposed to make me feel like there's a fire inside, isn't it?" he asked Jiro, treating him like a love-doctor

Jiro shook his head, for once he was the know-it-all.

"No no no and nope! Yeah, you know you're in love when you see the person you like and your heart beats faster, but you always feel angry when you are jealous because of the person you like. Aaron, don't you see? You're in love with GuiGui." Jiro said straight up, and Aaron's ears ringed at the last few words.

"... GuiGui.." Aaron said her name and felt a nice fluttering inside. He could feel his heart starting to beat faster uncontrollably. His eyes looked in different spots as he realised his heart beated faster for her.

"Aaron... doesn't your heart beat fast when you're with GuiGui?" Jiro asked, then Aaron remembered

 

(flashback to chapter 10:)

"Don't worry. We're not in a rush for time anyway." Aaron said nicely, turning to GuiGui and looking at her cute face. Then he felt something pump hard inside, and reached for his heart. He did the 'oh no' face to himself, and GuiGui noticed.

"You okay?" she asked, and he nodded quickly, then she grabbed his shoulder, which made him freeze, and look straight ahead.

"Sure? You look like you're almost about to sweat. Are you sick? Aaron??" she asked him again.

Aaron's P.O.V.

Oh man... what's going on?? Why am I freaking out.... SO paniced... why... and why is this thing going BOOM BOOM BOOM non-stop. argh man. Hee... need to breath. Breath Aaron. Breath. Nothing's going on. It's fine. Hoo... :)

end of flashback.

 

"So... from that early... I already had feelings for GuiGui" he finally said,and Jiro was reassured.

"One more thing, you should listen to GuiGui. She said she is only friends with Wang Zi. Don't you believe that? She's only known him for like 3 days Aaron. Seriously, I know you're jealous,  but you get jealous way too easily." Jiro said and teased his friend

"Pfft. Don't talk about me, i still remember soo many times in the past two years where countless guys have confessed to Genie, and you've been angry and frustrated for the whole week. I have gone days without having the time to tell you anything else but try to comfort you. You know how annoyed i was then...." Aaron remembered, and they both chuckled.

'Whatever. Hey, don't try and pay me back okay? I don't wanna be stuck here cleaning up your mess every time a guy walks near GuiGui or talks to her. But seriously, did you really think GuiGui likes Wang Zi?" jiro asked again, and Aaron shook his head.

'No. I think... I was just too angry. You know when you're angry, and you just say whatever comes to your head. But deep down, I believed that she didn't like him." Aaron said, after calming down and thinking.

"So then... what are you waiting for??" Jiro tried to state the obvious to Aaron.

"Right! I have to go. See you later Jiro." Aaron stood up and took out his phone to call Genie.