Sick Bay

GuiSchoolLun

Aaron carried GuiGui all the way to the sick bay, with Genie and Jiro following them. Genie was trying to comfort GuiGui. When they walked inside sick bay, no one was inside.

"Hello? Anyone here?" Jiro asked. There was no reply. "Maybe the nurse is off somewhere else helping other students? Let's go have a look. Aaron we'll try and be quick, you stay with GuiGui." Genie suggested, and they left.

Aaron and GuiGui were left in the sick bay by themselves. He put her down on the bed. At this point she had almost stopped crying. Aaron looked around for some tissues and began gently wiping GuiGui's face.

"You're such a big girl and you still cry when you fall over." Aaron giggled, and GuiGui just pouted. "So? I bet if the same thing happened to you, you would've cried too!" she tried to comeback at him. "Whatever. Now, I'll try and stop the bleeding first." Aaron grabbed tissues and some alcohol strips to clean the injury. GuiGui was trying to hold the cries of pain in. Aaron could see GuiGui's fight with pain, and let out his arm to her. "Here, you can squeeze it if it makes you feel better." GuiGui grabbed his arm and started squeezing tightly. When Aaron used the alcohol strips, GuiGui couldn't take the pain anymore and bit hard on Aaron's arm!

"Owwwwwwwwwww!!!" Aaron scream, shocked to what had just happened. He quickly tried to finish with the alcohol strips and chucked them away, then pulled his arm away. "Sorry!' GuiGui exclaimed feeling extremely guilty, "I... its just... your hand was there, so... I... sorry!!" "Heh." Aaron chuckled, "You're so weird." GuiGui realised that Aaron had forgiven her, and giggled to herself, with a warm feeling inside. "He's so... kind." she thought to herself.

Just then Genie, Jiro and the school nurse burst in the room. "GuiGui, we found the nurse! You feeling better?" Genie gasped, covered with sweat and worrying over her face. "Genie. Sorry to make you guys worry. Aaron already helped me.clean the blood up." GuiGui explained. The nurse checked on GuiGui and commended Aaron for doing a good job. "I learnt a bit when I was younger." he explained.

"Thankyou." GuiGui looked up at Aaron. "Hmm. It's ok." He replied.

Jiro saw Genie was tired, and got a wet towel and tried to cool her down. He was obviously worried about her, even though he was sweating himself too. Genie took it from him and quickly wiped her forehead, then walked over to GuiGui and sat down next to her. "GuiGui, you sure you're okay? It must've hurt a lot, I've never seen you be in pain for such a long time." "I'm fine Genie, and I'm so sorry to make you worry. Thankyou and Jiro was finding the nurse for me. You guys are so great." GuiGui reassured her.

"So... did you like trip over something when you ran back there?" Jiro asked.

"I'm... I'm not sure, I just fell." GuiGui said.

She exchanged some kind glances with Genie, and waited as the nurse bandaged her leg.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day Genie was helping GuiGui walk around everywhere she went, she was too worried about her. When they were walking to the classroom, they saw Aaron and Jiro standing near a corner talking to some other guys, wearing black.

"Go away! Just tell him to stay out of Aaron's life! He's not going anywhere!" Jiro exclaimed, and pushed one of the men back.

"Jiro Sir, please. The boss really misses Aaron young master. He just wants to see him." one of the men begged. "Sir, please-"

"Get lost! I already said we're not going anywhere. Just... leave Aaron some time to think for a bit, ok? Then come again." Jiro tried to calm down.

The men exchanged looks, bowed and left.

Genie and GuiGui stood there listening to the shouting, and looked at eachother, worried.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Boss, sorry. We didn't bring Aaron young master back. Jiro sir said to give him some time to think." the men explained.

"It's ok. He needs time. ... But I may not have much time left. Ok, wait a few days. When I feel better, I'll - *cough* - I'll go see him myself." the mid-yeared man said.

"Sir..." the men were sad. The man signalled for them to leave the room, which they did.

"Son.... Dad doesn't have much time left. Just please... let me explain..." he thought to himself.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jiro and Aaron turned around and began walking. They stopped when they noticed feet infront of them. Lifting their heads they realised it was Genie and GuiGui. "Uh... Genie! Hi!" Jiro pretended nothing had happened. "You guys... have something going on...?" Genie asked worried. "N-no! haha what are you talking about? We were just talking to some stupid year 9's. Hehe, they're stupid! ... Anyway, class is starting, let's go!" Jiro tried to changed the subject.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A week went by, and Aaron became quieter than usual. It was obvious he was thinking deeply about something that bothered him. GuiGui, Genie and Jiro were all worried about him. Sitting in class, all Aaron did was stare down and think, while the other three just kept quiet.

"Yan Ya Lun student! You have been called to the front of the school. I think its an emergency, so hurry." the teacher said.

Aaron's eyes widened, and he ran out of the room in no time. Jiro followed him. "Ji-" Genie tried to ask him what was going on. "GuiGui, something's going on. They're not telling us." "I know, we need to get to the bottom of this." GuiGui decided.

After school Genie called Jiro, asking where they had been. He told her they visited the hospital, but there was nothing to worry about. 'Genie, let's go to the hospital and look for them." GuiGui said, and they both hurried to the hospital.

"Mum, I'm here. It's me." Aaron grabbed the hands of the lady on the bed, who had her eyes closed.