Im Jiyeon

MY SWEET AHJUMMA

“Jooyeon, (after school) how are you? Are u fine? How’s about your pregnancy?”

----

“Wow twins?”

----

“Oh sounds great, what? next month you’ll gave the two a birth?”

----

“No, i was comeback to korea last month,and I miss you.”

----

“Really? We can meet? How if tomorrow?”

----

“You can’t going somewhere? Ok, what if  we meet at your home.”

----

“Thank you.”

Pip

After had a conversation with her friend, a young lady adjusted her sunglasses, and she drive car so fast.

 

----***-----

Jaejoong muted. Yunjae muted. Now they’re in the car. After tearing, Jaejoong doesn’t want look at Yunho’s face.

“Jae...” Yunho started a conversation.

“Hm..” Jaejoong still look at the street, no faced to Yunho.

Yunho grabbed Jaejoong hand, but he releasing it. Make Yunho feels not good.

“are you angry with me?”

“I don’t know what i must to say.” Jaejoong grab his elephant doll, and hugged it tightly.

“Im sorry.”

“hm..”

“Let’s speak...”

“don’t... still focus drive the car.”

----

Yunho park the car, but he can’t, because there are a car there. Jiyeon’s car.

“I’ll go to bed.”

“Jae... wait.”

Yunho can’t following Jaejoong because he’s stillin car, parked it.

“Oh Jaejoong ah~ welcome home.” Jiyeon make a such pretty face.

“Ah~ thank you. You’re prepared a dinner?” Jaejoong asking to her, because he smelled a delicius cook from the dining room.

“I waiting you two. Let’s eat together. Appa and umma wait for you.”

Jaejoong smiled, “Sorry, I already eat... but you may ask Yunho, he haven’t eat.”

“You’re looks pale, something bad happen?”

Jae waving his hand “No—nothing, just feel tired, btw thank you for your cook today. You’re help me so much.”

“no problem, i want to be a good wife for Yunho oppa.”

Deg~

Suddenly jae’s leg become weak, like he can’t stand up now. then he ask permission to Jiyeon, leaving her and go to his room.

“Jaejoong!” Yunho shout at Jae while jae runs to his room.

“Oppa!” Jiyeon grabbed Yunho arm, hugging him tight.

“Jae! Wait!”

“Oppa! Our parents wait us for dinner.”

Blam!

Jaejoong slammed the door with a thud sounds. He closed his ears, he felt warm on his chest and fall down to the floor, he crying. Like he felt lonely now... Changmin, his best friend leave him, Yunho his lover will marry her fiancee, just one though.... he missed his umma.

Just one left... his baby. he promised to protect his baby as hard he can. He only have it.... He was angry with Yunho. Jae rubbed his belly~ it grows bigger now. but Yunho still keep the secret. How can he keep that while jaejoong’s body changed now?

Jaejoong crying... tearing and hurt.

“Umma... please forgive your son...”

----***----

Yunho POV

He wash his face, look at the mirror. Today he act very bad. Jaejoong angry, his secret spread out to a person who Yunho disliked,

“Argh! I can’t! To be honest~ Im not ready kicked from this house.I can’t tell my parents. But if I keep the secret jaejoong will be suffer, and you can’t read my mind?”

Im cruel~

Let me share what i was tought!

First I know if Jaejoong pregnant is a abort the baby. (Honest! Im very afraid, but after saw jaejoong who like an angel and really want raise the baby, i come feel be a part from the baby, it my blood!)

And thought something cruel, like abandoned jaejoong and take the baby, and say to my parents if I make a girl pregnant. (But I can’t! Im very loves Jaejoong but why i can do like that even just on my mind!)

And the last ... i wanna take Jaejoong to the foreign until he gave me a birth.

Look! How cruel am i?

To be honest... i can make a male pregnant~ that’s so embrassment me.

End of yunho’s POV.

----***----

Jooyeon!

Jiyeon runs to the garden, after she saw her bestfriend, then hugged her.

“Wow! Amazing~ your belly become super big now.”

“Ah that’s rigth there’s two baby inside me.”

“Where’s your husband?”

“He worked,”

“Ah how can Im forget? “ The two girls chukled, before they entered the big house.

Jooyeon prepared juices for them, Jiyeon followed her to the kitchen.

“You make it with ur self? Where’s your maid?”

“Ah~ im not need it. If I do that, i should become lazy. Don’t you know a pregnancy bring a mother being lazy?”

“Offcourse im not. I had never been pregnant =___=a “ jiyeon cuts some fruits helped Jooyeon.

“Just mixed it with it.” Jooyeon ask Jiyeon to put some apples to blender.

“You craving that? An apple and melon?”

“yes, a lot.”

“Oh~ let me try.” Jiyeon took a glass and pour it into her glass. “wow! That’s cool~ delicious and fresh.”

“Hey~ leave me a lot!”

“Hahah ok ok Im sorry.” Jiyeon wiped a juices from .

“What happen? What bring you here?”

“Just visiting my nieces/nephew.”

“Ah~ Liar... you didn’t come for along time~ after my marriage.”

“Ah that’s... Im really sorry.. i must finished my thesis.”

“Haha im joke~ I know you’re smart girl who has a big ambitious.”

“Heheh~ but i wanna ask something to you.”

“What’s that?”

----***----

Jaejoong wake up~ it’s ten o’clock. But he be more lazy~ don’t prepared a breakfast, don’t want wash his face, and keep laying on the bed.He know... jiyeon prepared it all. She told him if Jiyeon ask permission to come early and cooked for breakfast. Hahh~ she’s being agressive now.

“Agh~it come again... for along time he don’t do that, but suddenly he wanna throwing all food inside his stomatch. “Hoegh”

Yunho knocked Jaejoong’s room. But no answer.

“jaejoongie~ now we were alone here... can we speak up cleared our problem?”

No answered.

“Jae?”

Yunho standing infront of Jaejoong’s room, for 30 minutes, then he tried waiting jaejoong open the door.but still no answer.

“Jaejoongie... you haven’t eat since lastnight... did you wanna punish me? how’s about our baby? what if she hungry? Please open the door.”

“arghhh~!”

Yunho stand up, tried opened the door with anything.

Brakk!

Yunho open the door, he found jaejoong so weak and fell into the floor.

“Jaejoongie! Gwenchana yo??”

“Yunh... it hurt more.... i can’t hold it, take me... take me to the hospital now.”

Jaejoong breathing was fast and unhealthy in almost an instant. The pain soon followed. It was like the baby was kicking in the worst places possible.

“Jaejoongie? What’s wrong?”

“I feel it... something was wrong Yunho... agh.... hurt!”

Yunho was scared and nervous. But he can handle it. Yunho take jaejoong to the downstair, take him on the chair.

“wait for a sec. Jae, I’ll get the car. Please be strong Jae.”

“ne.. hurry! It hurt!! Arggghhhhhh!”

“Jaejoongie please don’t scream. Bite it!” Yunho gave jaejoongie a towel.

“ngghhhh!!”

***

Jaejoong screamed nearly the entire way to the hospital. he get panic, and hold Jaejoong hand. He looks pale and weak. Something wrong happen... after i look at my hands...

there’s blood...

the bloods flowing between his legs.

“God! Please save him and our child!” Yunho pray to the God.

----***-----

Jiyeon come to the Jung’s residence. She bought groceries, wanna make a lunch.

“Where’s yunho? and jaejoong?” She put a bottle of pinneapple juice on the table.

Jiyeon come to the upstair, checked at jaejoong’s room. She touch the door.

“Ah~ what happen? It’s broke.”

She widened her eyes after seeing a blood splattered the floor.

“What  happen!?” she closed .

----***-----

 

----***-----

 

Yunho wait the doctor come out, he wait for along hours... let the doctor examine jaejoong.

Yunho feel so sorry to his baby because he has a bad things, make the mother more stressed and painful.

The doctor come out,

“Kim’s family?”

“Yes! “ Yunho stand up and quickly come to the doctor.

“What happen?!! “

The doctor pats Yunho’s shoulder... and whispered something....

 

 

“Calm down... both are save. Let him take a rest, you can’t entered the room after we finished it all.”

Yunho’s knees become so weak, so he fell into the floor just like that~ he was touched and feels happy... for along hours he only can pray, holding his cold-hands. But now his condition back to normal,

“Doctor! Im very thanksful!”

“Thanks to God, i just helped.” The doctor smiled and helped Yunho stand up.

“But what happen?”

“His pregnancy become so weak, and he was bleeding...based on my analisys... he’s too much stressed. Did he sleep well? Or he doing some task until dawn?”

“That’s my fault... i make him stressed.”

“Comfort him, don’t hurt him. that’s not easy become a pregnant-man, it must be so hard. Feels it like you have a baby inside your body too. Whatever your problem, you two must solve it.”

“Ne~” Yunho nodded, her heart so trembling.

“Ok, let him bed rest, you can look at him from the window. He still need a care.”

Yunho once again nodded, and walk to the door... he saw his beloved one from the window.

Oh~ he looks pale and thiny, even he craving so much. He closed his eyes like a sleeping beauty who need a kiss from the prince.

 

----***----

Yunho leave hospital, for take some clothes and something that jaejoong needed. He’s no bathing, no eat after the day become dark~ night come...

“Mom, Jaejoong sick.”

“What? how can? What happen to him? Mom will come.”

“Typus, yeah he got the typhus.” Lied yunho.

“omo~ lately i saw him looks pale. Mom will come there with yous daddy tomorrow. Now we can’t because we can’t leave Moonbin alone, but asked your daddy to come.”

“No... I can handle it with my self.”

“Tomorrow if mom will come please send me text first.”

“Ok. Now you go to hospital?”

“Yes mom, he needed me.”

“what apity~ please don’t tell his parents.... they will be worried with their son.”

“Ok. Mom, i go to the hospital first.”

“Ok, be careful, and care jaejoong as my wish.”

Yunho waved his hand, say goodbye to his mom.

----***----

Jiyeon was thought~

She hugged the big bear-doll, he must know something happen. Blood... and she remembered about Jooyeon said to her.

Flashback~

“?? A forbid food for pregnancy woman? Why suddenly you ask me like that? Omona! You---“

“ah! not me! just wanna knows~”

“i think my jiyeon will not do something fool like married because of accident.”

“i said not me, i have a friend~ she wanna abort his child because she had too much child.”

“wow?! How many child that she had before?”

“Ten! Ten child!”

“ergh~~ maybe she had a financial problem.”

“I don’t know, but i really want help her. Tell me now what are the forbid food?”

“ah~ok, let me remembered it.”

“ne.”

“pineapple, cheese, seafood with high protein, a raw meat or egg, alcohol, and... ah i don’t remembered. Ah why she don’t trying a tonic for abort the baby.”

“woaa? There’s something like that?”

“Yes offcourse, but that’s too danger for mother too, it can killed both.”

“where’s we can buy it?”

“ah i have a friend who work at the herbal-traditions store. Let me searching her address.”

“sounds great! It can killed both.” Jiyeon said it slowly while her friend searching an address.  

End of flashback~

Jiyeon laid on her bed...

“I don’t love yunho, but i love make him live like a misery... hmmm why i can be like this? I really want  make him and jaejoong separated.am i cruel? I think im not. He and his family must pay.”

She hugged her big teddy~

“Jaejoong.... he pregnant now~ sound disgusting.... but he have a yunho’s blood inside him.and must be.... removed too.”

CRINGG! <-- a knife sound

TBC~

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

yoosh~ im confused ~~~ i want make the baby death~~ but can't heheh thank you all for commented, im really grateful (im sorry 4 my bad english)