got it

MY SWEET AHJUMMA

"To see those 2 lines its really sent me to the hell."

 

 

Jaejoong POV

I repeat again again read the instruction from testpack. If appear one line, that means  Im not pregnant, but if two line appear... that means  Im pregnant. Pregnant??!

I threw it and unbelieve.

No, maybe it’s doesn’t work with male. I take a breath, keep positive thinking.... but my heart is not compared with my brain. If I look at past, it will be true if Im pregnant now, I did .

“Jaejoong ! where are you? Come over~”

I immediately hide the testpack and put into the pocket.

“Yes...! Im coming~”

I turn down the stairs, greeting a happy family in living room. I help carrying some suitcase and bag. Their sounds so happy, the family has been travelled  from Hawaii. Their kids still looks happy, runs arround living room and bother me.

“Moonbin, please don’t run... It’s better if you help me.”

But that kid didn’t hear me. Hmhh... I mumbled.

“Jaejoong, have you prepared the lunch?”

That usual lines... make me surprised. I didn’t finished yet, Im forget. I already told you, if my brain and heart already unpluged, not connected at all because of something bothered me. My NOT CLEARLY-pregnancy.

“I’ll cook Mrs. Jung, im sorry i didn’t finished yet.

“Are you okay Jaejoong?” I look Mrs. Jung, she come over me and make it clearly.

“It’s ok , we can eat delivery food.”

“But Mrs. Jung, I can do it... but wait for me for a vew minutes.” I interruption Mrs. Jung line then faster take the suitcase into the room.

“You looks pale. Maybe you feels tired, cmon let’s I help you bring the bag.”

“Im Ok... Let me bring those things with my self.” I smiled and showing my healthy face.

“Hmm, ok fine, I’ll take a bath. If you can prepare the lunch fast, then I trust you. I hope after take a bath I can eat your delicious food.” Mrs. Jung leave the living room, then went to the her room.

***

I walk to the car, checked any left bag or something. Where is he? I didn’t look his face. Mrs jung take a bath now, Mr. Jung read newspaper in the livingroom, their Son Jung Moonbin plays with his new toys. Where’s the other son? I mean Jung Yunho. He’s the older son here, same age with me and he’s my secret boyfriend.

“Ahjummaaaaaa!”

“Moonbin!”

I runs to the living room and found Moonbin crying.

“What happen Moonbin?” i get closer Moonbin and checked his body.

“Im hungry!” He starts crying.

Yeah, Yunho’s dongsaeng always make me annoyed. But it’s Ok, maybe he’s just a kid. He’s already 9th years old.

“OK, don’t crying sweety, ahjumma will cooking fast.” I wipe away his tears and make him calmdown.

After he stopped his crying, I go to the kitchen, make some busy there~

 

***

My name is Kim Jaejoong Im twenty years old. After I graduation two years ago, I tried look for jobs than go to the college. My family who’s live near the sea very poor. I go to the Seoul alone, until I meet Mrs. Jung, he need baby sitter for raising Moonbin, her last child. He give me that all I need, like a place, clothes and give me salary regularly/month. She also give me chance to go to the college. Now Im a design graphic-college student. How lucky I am.

But like a sorrow, happiness can’t be always beside us. After I know I’ll have a baby now.

***

“Ready!” I yelled, calling the family who busy with their activity.

“Yaaay!”

Moonbin runs to the dining room, while Mr. Jung sat on the chair.

“Good Job Jaejoong, it looks delicious.” Mr. Jung give me his praise.

“Thank you, where Mrs. Jung? Is she still take a bath? Needed me to call her Mr?”

“She’s fine, you prepared Moonbin food first.”

I nodded and took a plate for Moonbin.

“already talking about me?” Mrs. Jung then joined with us and sat besides Mr. Jung.

“Moonbin, what would you like to eat? I hope you’ll eat the vegetables.” He closed his mouth, yeah... i  Know the answer.

“But you must be happy, no vegetables there~” I tried make Moonbin trust me.

“Jinja ahjumma? There’s no vegetables?”

I nodded and smiled “ Yes, but there’s some cute rabbits, tigers, and bird you know?”

Moonbin look at my food, like he don’t believe that I said.

Moonbin hates vegetables, and i know it’s not good for his growing. So I was thinking the trick that he can eat vegetables with no rebels. I make a some cute figure from animal, his favorites characters from vegetables. I hope it will be successfull.

“Ahjumma, i need the rabbit ! it looks delicious.”

I smiled then took the ‘rabbit’ with my chopstick and put into Moonbin mouth. While he chewing his food, I wait his result.

“Delicious~”

Only one word that he said, but can make me fly because too happy. I saw Mrs. Jung give me a thumb.

I didn’t seen Yunho, it’s Ok, but i feel strange if it held in this place, dining room. It’s Ok, but my heart uneasy, I want talk to him about my pregnancy. Offcourse it’s all because of him! And me too~ I sigh.

“ Jaejoong, do you have a problem? You looks strange today.” Suddenly Mr Jung ask me.

“I-Im fine Mr. Jung, Im sorry if I make you uneasy looking my face, but Im totally OK, don’t worry.” I was lied, may i’ll have a big problem, if my analysis was true.

“Ok, then let’s continued eat.”

“Hmm where’s Yunho?” ups, I closed my mouth, why I suddenly ask about him.

“Yunho still in America, he’ll arrived tomorrow. Why? Do you have appointment with him?”

“errh no, I only asking... why he didn’t joined with us like usual.”

“tomorrow they will meet him, I really miss my lovely son.” Mrs Jung smiled and continued her foods.

 

***

After i clean the table and wash all dishes, I come upstair to the my room. I took some pencil colour to finished my drawing. Before that, I checked my phone, the screen was same. No call, No message and no email. Huft, he changed his number phone after he went to the america last week. He give me his phone number, but it’s impossible if I call him. It’s too expensive.

I draw some figure for my homework, but why... my pencil draws some cute girl stuff, like a flower, cute girls and bear-doll. Hey... what am I doing?

Then i thinking for a while, and i know... it maybe a baby girl~

 

 

tbc

-

-

--

---

----