minjae yunyeon

MY SWEET AHJUMMA

Yunho widened his eyes he was shocked after hearing the statements from jaejoong. He squeezed his shirt and don’t dare to look at Jaejoong. He felt really sorry that he had a twice can’t take Jaejoong went to the doctor.

“don’t worried... I and our baby will save. Our love grows here... inside me.”

“Jaejoong. I must telling my parents as soon as possible.”

“yes...that’s right Yun.. but I think you’re already late right now... Jiyeon has come and I know she’s dangerous woman, actually she act like a teen and has no longer tought. She can doing what she want... I watch the drama that based a true story... and the antagonist actress look a like Jiyeon.”

“Jae... =  =” what kind of drama that you’re already watch.”

“But that’s really true. I smell Jiyeon here~ she followed you until here.”

Yunho look at arround. He’s not find anyone except he and Jaejoong in the restaurant.

“Jae.. don’t arranged a story.”

“She’s not fool Yunho. You bring her cooked for me, a man give a food to anyone is a great Yunho. Maybe she was though if you’ll give it to your girlfriend. That possible if Jiyeon follows you.”

“but i don’t see Jiyeon here.”

“I look at her, just now. there~”

Yunho look at the window. He find jiyeon runs to her car.

“jae... why you’re so cool.’

Jaejoong smiled and prepared himself to leaving yunho.

“Let’s go home... that’s too danger if we have a date today.”

“Jae! This story will be not interesting! ~”

“the author said if we must do that...”

=____=a

 

***

Jiyeon come again in the house. Yunho was out. Jaejoong will come to the campus at noon, now he cooked for lunch in the kitchen.

“where’s yunho?” suddenly Jiyeon come and make jaejoong little shock.

“eh? Why you’re can entered the house?”

“I have this one.” Jiyeon show a key  to jaejoong.

“ah... that’s...”

“Jaejoong what are you doing? You can cook?” Jiyeon come to Jaejoong, look at frying pan.

“I cooked, cleaned and washed here.”

“I loved cooking. I can do better, now you can do something else.” Jiyeon seize a spoon from Jaejoong’s hand.

“eh? This almost complete. Let me finished with my self.”

“No! I can do that. Jae please....”

Jaejoong and Jiyeon struggle with a spoon, until it fell and scattered on floor.

“haish! You make the floor dirty jae.”

“Im sorry... i’ll take a wiper.” Jaejoong runs take wiper, and cleaned the floor.

Jiyeon still standing infront of Jaejoong.

“Hey! It burnt!”

Jaejoong unfinished cleaned the floor, but immedietely he stand up and turn on the stove.

“we can’t eat it... it’s burden all.”

Jaejoong sigh, for along hours he prepared it. But Jiyeon destroy it all.

“Let me handle it. I’ll cook for this family. Now threw away that food to the trash.”

Jaejoong pouted his lips.

“why are you still standing there? Hurry up! Then please wash the dishes.”

“ne~... princess.”

“good. “

“then Im cinderella ne?” jaejoong grumbled.

-----

Now regularly jiyeon visited Jung family. She really wants make Yunho’s parents gave her attention first, before she get their child.

Jaejoong never knows... jiyeon always threw away his cooked for the lunch. And replace it with her own. Jaejoong now busy at noon until night, so he don’t know what happen to Jung’s family.

And secretly Jiyeon always ask Jaejoong to go somewhere. Treat Jaejoong as her slave, bring her shopping bag and other. But Where’s Yunho? oh man, let me to tell you. Jiyeon have a bodyguard everywhere. Jiyeon so clever~ she knows when Yunho busy or not. If she knows yunho busy she will ask Jaejoong. If she knows jaejoong busy she will ask Yunho to go with her. She wanna make yunho and Jaejoong fight each other. She was think if jaejoong can stopped her action, because jaejoong really closed to yunho. Jiyeon started knows something between Jaejoong and yunho.

How jiyeon slowly knows there’s something between jaejoong and yunho?

Flash back~

~Hurt version~

As a plan, today Tiffanny come to Jung’s residence. She was invited by Yunho as Jaejoong wish.

“she’s my girfriend.” Yunho said that to Jiyeon.

“She doesn’t look pretty like her photograph.”

“What do you said? Even i look bad or not, Yunho will always loves me.” tiffanny so brave~ yeah that’s why Jaejoong choosed her to yunho as his fake girlfriend to beat Jiyeon.

Jaejoong and Mrs jung prepared something in the kitchen.

“Im sorry Mrs jung... “

“For what?”

“i... maybe i too much interfing your family.”

“No Jae... that’s will be interesting~.... i love your idea. If i can be honest... I can’t force Yunho marrying someone who he didn’t love. Tiffanny and Jiyeon are same for me, but let yunho’s heart choosed this one.”

Jaejoong nodded. He was thinking.... he hope Tiffanny can capture the attention, jiyeon will loose and must leaving yunho. But after that Tiffanny will leave Yunho too. I heard if she has a good boyfriend rightnow... and that’s no problem for us.

“prangg!!”

“what’s that?”

“ahh~~ it hurt!” Tiffanny scream. She careless bring a plate, then she broke it.

“are you Ok?” yunho runs and checked her.

That’s make jiyeon jealous, then she cuts her finger too.

“Ah~~! It hurt too!”

Yunho really doesn’t know if it’s a trick. Yunho come to Jiyeon, and make she feel joy.

Jaejoong come to tiffanny.

“Fanny are you Ok? Ah~ “ jaejoong stepping a piece of glass it make him hurt too.

“JAEJOONGIE!” like a blind~ Yunho runs to the Jaejoong and take him like a bridal style.

“Yunho, that’s too much!”

“I don’t care. I’ll protect you!”

~Cooked version~

Tiffanny come again to Jung’s family. She told jaejoong if she can’t cook. Then Jaejoong promised her to help Tiffanny.

“Discuss something??” Jiyeon standing behind Jae and Fanny. “i smell rats here.”

“Look. I was cook as chef and have been be the winner at cooked champhionship.”

“make a delicious food, doesn’t based on champhionship. It come from heart... if you cook with cheerful and happy, the person who eat your food will feel happy too.” Jaejoong said that to Jiyeon and tiffanny.

“Jae, that’s sounds great.” Tiffanny give Jaejoong a praise, but not for jiyeon.

-----

Now Jung’s family in the dining room. Look at delicious food that made by Jaejoong/Tiffanny and jiyeon.

“let’s try Jiyeon food first~ “ Mr Jung took a meat and eat them.

“Whoaaa! It’s delicious!”

Jiyeon clap hand, she was so happy.

“That’s more delicious!!” Mrs Jung eat Tiffanny’s food.

“Yes i know, then oppa will like and eat my food until finished.

“You said what? Oppa? Even you looks older than him?”

“what are you saying? You looks older too. Look at your eyeliner... that’s not suit with your age.”

“and you wanna said if you not like that? Look at your skinny laps and body. How can a woman like you give yunho baby birth with a small waist?”

“You’re annoyed girl.” Tiffanny was angry~ she must end her act and wanna tell Jiyeon the truth, that she has a boyfriend more handsome than Yunho.

“and you more annoyed, let’s broke up with him!”

Mr and Mrs jung : =_________=a

Where’s yunjae?

At the backyard~~

“aa... “ Jaejoong feed yunho with a chopstick.

“nyam~ delicious...”

The two chuckled.

“ah~ your mouth...” Jaejoong wiped away yunho’s food.

“no... just wipe away with your mouth.”

“ert!”

 

Me : =____________=a  

who can explain? What ‘s yunjae doing?

But after that Jiyeon knows yunjae~ that’s something happen between yunho and jaejoong. Make Jaejoong in danger now~

End of flash back

 

at Library~

“Hyung.” changmin pats Jaejoong back, but he has no response. Just sigh.

“........”

“What happen? You looks sad.”

“Prof. Lee doesn’t have a class today. Suddenly he attend the event.” Jaejoong look at changmin. ‘What’s that?”

“ah... that’s my photo album. Wanna look?”

 

 

Jaejoong nodded. Then changmin took him to sit in the chair. Changmin showed his photograph to jaejoong. The library was empty.

“What a beautiful~ Changmin you really doing an amazed pict.” Jaejoong look at one of photos.

“Ah! don’t look that!” Changmin seize that photos from Jaejoong.

“Why!? I want to look!”

“No. It’s nothing.”

“Liar.... show me please show me!” jaejoong stood up and tried grab the picture from changmin. But he loose his balance and finally fell onto changmin’s lap.

“aw~!”

Changmin hugged jaejoong, make both are feels strange.

“Are you Ok? Please don’t saw this.” Changmin take it inside to the envelope.

“i know what ‘kind’ of picture.” Jaejoong glanced to changmin.

“What? it’s not .”

“you said it with yourself.”

“No! That’s not!”

“hehe, don’t worry, i won’t tell someone. It’s our secret.” Jaejoong whispered to Changmin.

“But that’s not true! It just something beautiful... and more beautiful if you saw it from the near.”

“what’s that?”

“You know what i mean haha.”

“that’s me?”

Changmin suddenly chough and looked away.

“is it the creature beside me so narcisstic?”

“Someone was told me if i like that ^ ^”

“Who? ~~ that’s mean the person who said that very loves you hyung.”

“ah! then it’s your girlfriend right?! You wanna said if you in love with her. Right?”

Changmin smiled, and ruffled his long hair. “I can only admire her.”

“Why? If you love someone as fast you must tell her, before you come late and everything will be changed.”

“But she has someone.”

“Just tell her.... if she loves you she will accept you and leaving his boyfriend.”

“ne.. but she seems very deep in love with her boyfriend, even his boyfriend doesn’t take care her so much.”

“Hm... what a pity... hmm but still... you must tell her about your feeling.”

“I wanna try... just make her feels comfort with me first.”

“You’re comfort me so much Changmin ah, even im a man. If you aplied this to girl she will fall in love with you. Hwaiting!”

“Haha really? “

“Trust me.”

Then the two laugh~ Jaejoong feels happy after met changmin and changmin too.

“By the way i don’t see yunho. where’s he?”

“Ah~ he come home early, he have a bussiness.”

“lately you look alone, hyung.”

Jaejoong make a sad face.

“Hahaha, yes... we have a different class and the schedule doesn’t fix with me.”

“But that’s ok for you. If i can be honest, you miserable with him.”

“Huh? What do you mean?”

“just look a like... servant and master.”

“Changmin ah~ what are you saying?”

“He dragged you.”

“yes.”

“He shout to you.”

“yes”

“He placed you to a cruel temptation.”

“Yes.... “ sigh “if now he can tell the truth it will be good.”

“?? The thruth?”

“Ah! nothing! Changmin don’t speak about him like you want interogating me.”

“Hyung...that’s not true. But why you looks pale now. what’s the truth?”

“Ah~ no... nothing. Just... I just remember if i have an appointment with my friend!”

Jaejoong stand up and leaving changmin.

“Hyung!”

Changmin grabbed Jaejoong hand and placed him to his chest.

“ah~ Changmin... chang...”

Changmin hugged jaejoong tightly.

“Hear it hyung just hear it.”

Jaejoong feels so confused,