I'll protect you (part I)

MY SWEET AHJUMMA

Jaejoong send a text to Yunho while he drawing, if he craving octopus, maybe after the dinner, Yunho can buy him takoyaki. But 30 minutes later no replied from yunho, that make him worried and suddenly miss him so much, and feel lonely.

Pip pip

A new replied message appear on the screen of cellphone. Jaejoong was happy, but he changed his expression after received it. That’s not from Yunho, but from his friend asked about task.

***

 

Yunho muted. He lost his apetite, and don’t hear anything.

“Yunho, ask Jiyeon something.” Mr Jung poke Yunho’s waist.

“... annyong.” Yunho can’t say anything, except it.

“I said ask, not greeting.” Mr Jung said.

“Maybe you two need a privacy, would you two going nearby?” Mrs park give an option.

“Mom, that’s not a good idea...” Jiyeon grab her mother’s hand.

“Why your hands become cold like that? Ah... I know you’re nervous right?”

“do you want wasting your time here? i know cozy place at this restaurant.” Yunho offered Jiyeon and laid his hand to hold Jiyeon.

Jiyeon nodded and followed Yunho.

Mr Mrs Park was happy look at them.

***

 

Park jiyeon. She graduated from america, majored at art, similar with Yunho and jaejoong. She has a long wavy hair, widen eyes like a doll and white skin, but she looks shy and introvert.

Yunho. He like a prince charming now, even he has Kim Jaejoong, but he still can’t leaving a girls alone. He’ll make a friend with her.

“You’re just graduated right?” Yunho sat near the swimming pool, pats the chair to ask Jiyeon to sit.

Jiyeon nodded. “Yes... i graduated last month.”

“How old are you?”

“Me? Im 20th YO.”

“How can? We are same! How can you graduated while im still studying.?”

“i... i do acceleration class program when i was at senior highschool... “

“Wow... that’s cool.”

“Ne.. thank you.”

“Do you know why we’re meet now?”

“destiny.”

“ah~ that’s too high~ we’re meet just made a friend right? Please don’t like me as man, like me as your friend.OK?”

Jiyeon blocking yunho.

“Lets comeback... i just tell u that... now we’re friend. Just it.”

“How deep you love her?”

“excuse me?” Yunho turn back, look at Jiyeon.

“i think you know about set-marrriage between us... but you just tell me if you only want being my friend. Is it funny right?” Jiyeon laugh “what if i don’t want? What if i want to be ur wife?”

Yunho widen eyes, but he still looks calm.

“don’t tell if you have a girl friend now. what she look a like? Beautier than me? i think that’s more interesting~ “ Jiyeon come closer to Yunho and whispered “Jung Yunho... Listen me carefully... i loved challenge.”

“what do you mean?”

“i’ll tell our parent! If you have a girlfriend and i want have a competition with her... to be a Mrs Jung Yunho.” Jiyeon runs leaving yunho and back to the table.

“Fox lady... hmm hey what does her mean? I don’t have a girlfiend but i have jaejoongie. How can she beat my lovely jaejoongie!”

 

Yunho POV

Hey author! Who’s introvert? Who’s shy? She’s a fox lady and what do you mean? She’ll beat my jaejoongie?? How can?!

Who’s prettier man in this era? Kim Jae Joong!

Who’s can cook delicious food! Kim Jae Joong!

Who’s can cleaned house very well? Kim Jae Joong!

He’s too perfect being my wife now no one can beat him even yamato nadeshiko! And now a baby growing inside him, completely being my perfect wifey. Cook, dress up and give me a baby birth!

Yunho end POV

***

 

Home.

Jaejoong opened the door, Mrs jung take Moonbin into Jaejoong, he was slept.

“Jae, help me. please take Moonbin in bedroom. He’s heavy for me.”

“Oh yes mrs jung... uh... my baby... are you growing fast now?” jae pats moonbin like he take a baby.

Mrs Jung smiled “He’s grow as boy~ not a baby anymore.”

Yunho look at jaejoong, “let me take Moonbin. Not good for your pregnancy bring a huge kid like him.”

“it’s no problem hubby. I can do it.”

“what? what are you said just now baby?”

“hubby.”

Jae blushing then runs to the moonbin’s bedroom, but yunho followed him.

“say it louder, say it again... i want hear it wife.” Yunho pulled jae’s shirt like a kids. “i want to hear that later, when i inside you please said it louder. >< that will be such a beautiful .”

“ert!”

“Jaejongie... i can’t wait... i imagine you take your clothes slowly, spread your legs, moan... ><”

“Yunho please stopped it! What if Moonbin hear what you said? Pabbo.don’t you forget Give me takoyaki first?”

Yunho pout his lips, look at Jae who leaving him.

“ugh.... my name is Jung moonbin... im uncle... nyem nyemm...”

“what he said? Speak while sleep. = =a ”

 

***

“Do you like it?”

Yunho look at Jaejoong, now he busy fanning a furnace. Yeah~ the two grilled octopus in the backyard now. Yunho buy a fresh octopus and tried cooked by himself.

“I prefer takoyaki! Why you buy an octopus?” But Jae eat them = =”

“don’t eat a kind of fastfood or junkfood. Not good for our baby, Jaejoongie...”

“But you make me cold, stay here.” Jae zipped his thick jacket, it’s an autumn... ofcourse the weather so cold.

“Come here, i’ll give you wamrth.” Yunho pulled Jaejoong and hugged him.

“What if your mother look us?”

“I don’t care... i’ll show my affection to you.” Yunho kissed Jae forehead while he fanning a smoke.

“Why suddenly? You gonna tell me if you ready for that?” Jaejoong hugged Yunho tight.

“For what?”

“Tell the truth...”

Yunho don’t speak anything.... just silent.

“I know you’re not ready...” Jaejoong released Yunho and stand up.

“Jae... where are you going?”

“here Too cold, I’ll boiling water. Which do you prefer? Black coffee or capuccino?”

“hot chocolate milk.”

“Ok...”

Yunho and Jae now in the dining room, drink hot milk and capuccino. Jae looks weak and pale.

“dear... you looks pale. Are you Ok?”

“Im Ok... but im tired. i don’t know why i become tired now, even not doing something.”

“it’s a third month right?”

“third month 11 days....”

“Tomorrow can we go to the hospital? Checking your body.”

“Tomorrow i can’t.... i must attend exhibition.”

“Why you’re not canceled it?”

“Can’t... I must complete my registry.”

“For what?”

“scholarship... can’t be replace at another day... must tomorrow.”

“Ok... then... can we sleep now?”

“=____=” I know your mean... “

Yunho smirk and grab Jaejoong’s hand.

***

 

Someone run at the coridor, come to the Jaejoong’s class. But at at the bend, she crashed with someone... until make a person fell in down.

All people look at the girl and Jaejoong. Because it’s a big crashed. Yes, someone crashed with Jaejoong.

“Ah! are you Ok?? Im sorry Im really sorry!” She bow to the Jae.

Jae wave his hand, told if he fine. “Hurry up, maybe you runs because you late, that’s no problem.”

 

Yunho walk to the coridor too. He found Jae fall and grab his stomatch, close his eyes like hold something and feel a pain. His leg so weak until he can’t stand up. Yunho widened his eyes, runs toward Jaejoong.

“Jaejoongie!!!” Yunho fast hold Jae body.

“Yak!! Don’t you have an eyes!! “

“I... Im sorry! “ she bow at Yunho and Jaejoong.

“You can kill someone!”

“Im... Im really sorry...”

“Im fine Yunho... don’t be angry with her, Im fine.”

“Im sorr... erh? Yunho??” She look at Yunho.

“Jiyeon?”

“Ah! we really meet today!” Jiyeon hugged Yunho, ignored Jaejoong.

Yunho muted like a stone.

“He said if she’s fine. What if we eat together? please received my apologize.”

Jaejoong stand up, and clean his cloth.

“Are you Ok? Im sorry... Im too happy and wanna find Yunho’s class. But that’s no used because I found him here.” Jiyeon hold Jae hand. But jae still confused,, who is she?

***

 

“Ah you’re yunho’s close friend? Ah~~ hello... Im Jiyeon.”

“He’s my cousin.”

“I don’t ask you. But Really? Where do you living Jae? “

“I lived at the same roof with yunho.” Jae suddenly become shy.

“Ah~ that’s Great ! I’ll be there too.” Jiyeon eat her food and make jae more confused and stare at Yunho.

But Yunho keep his sight,

-Who is she?- Jae look at Yunho, but why his lover ignored him?

“Why you two silent? Something happen?” Jiyeon stare at Jae.

“ah.. no... but that’s so suddenly... you said you knows yunho and excuse me,i never met you before.”

“haha who are you? What closed are you with Yunho? What you should know all his acquaintances?”

“ah.. mian.”

“Jiyeon. He’s closed to me than you.” Yunho started angry maybe.

“But not for now and later. I’ll be your wife and no one can get closer to you than me even your parents.”

“Jiyeon!”

“Who care? Ahh where is your girlfriend?” She’s not here? Jaejoong! Why you’re so silent! Do you know who’s Yunho’s GF??”

“Ah... that’s...”

“jiyeon can you shut your mouth?”

“Don’t you forget if i’ll challenge her? To be a good wife for you?! What jaejoong? Do you know who is she?”

“Yunho never told me.. i don’t know.”

“Huft! I’ll find who is she.”

“Jiyeon... she’s not here.”

“I’ll find.”

“Jiyeon!”

“I’ll beat her.”

RrrrRrrr

Yunho took his cellphone. Mommy.

“Yoboseyo?”

“are now with jiyeon? Please take her home savely.”

“but Im busy mom,”

“Yunho... don’t be rascal.”

Pip.

***

 

BRAKK!  Yunho closed the car, beside him... is a Jaejoong. After he take home jiyeon, he take Jaejoong.

“Then the dinner... is a set-marriage?” Jaejoong was tremble. ”haha... even this pain still there.”

“I make a sure if she won’t to be my wife.”

“hm... Yunho Im really worried.”

“Jaejoong... please don’t do that.”

“.........Im worried if you’ll take my child and abandoned me.”

“Jae what are you saying?”

“i watch drama that have a story like our story.”

“That’s just a drama right?”

“what will happen tomorrow? I’ll go to the hospital... if you take me... Jiyeon will follow us, and our secret will spread.”

“can you canceled that?”

“the day after tomorrow i can’t... i must go tomorrow... don’t worry, i promised you i’ll be right.”

“we meet at restaurant after you checked up. I want a date tomorrow with you.“

“But... how if she caught us? “

“I don’t care. I’ll show my affection to you infront of her.”

Jaejoong smiled, yunho’s hair.

“Don’t... stay calm.”

“I don’t want marry someone else.”

“for prepared... ask tiffanny join us. I have a plan.”

“why Tiffanny?”

“Tifanny is a comparable rival for her.”

“I don’t understand.”

“let tiffanny being your fake girlfriend.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------

 

***

Jiyeon meet yunho’s parents. She bow and act like a princess. She wore peach dress, make her more beautiful.

“come on jiyeon, Yunho still bathing. You can wait him here.” mrs Jung allowed Jiyeon come to the living room.

“Ok mom.”

“hm... that’s sweet... you called me mommy.”

“hehe... i loved it.”

“I’ll prepared the lunch.”

“Ah mom, let me help you.”

“You can cooked?”

Jiyeon nodded.

“usually our lovely Jae cooked for my family, but he told me if he must go somewhere today.”

“Jae? Do you mean Jaejoong?”

“That’s right, jae work as maid here~”

“Yunho tell me if he’s a cousin.”

“Yunho and Jaejoong very closed,like a brotherhood.”

“Oh... like that...”

“How can you know jaejoong?”

“ah... we met at the campus tomorrow.”

“souka? Haha he’s really e nice person.”

“Yes, like his appereance. But he look a like a girl. Is it right?”

“erh hehe”

“Im worried if Yunho falling in love with him.”

“?? Jiyeon what are you saying??”

“because I can’t find Yunho’s Girlfriend. I don’t know but Jae always beside him.”

“Hm... honestly... me too.”

“so, my rival is a Jaejoong.”

“?? What??”

“mommy! Let me look at Yunho’s cellphone! We will caught it.”

“But... Yunho will get angry.”

“if mommy help me, that will not happen.”

***

 

Jiyeon and mrs Jung walked slowly at Yunho’s room.

“Where he usually take his phone?” jiyeon whispered to mrs Jung.

“maybe his pocket, at desk, bed, or on the table.”

“Let me do that.”

Jiyeon entered Yunho’s bedroom.

“What a mess?? I’ll marry a man like this? Ugh~” –But I don’t care, i think im in love with this guy.-

She looking for Yunho’s phone started from desk, table, bed but she can’t find it.

“where he keep it.” Jiyeon grumbled, she didn’t find anything.

Cklak

Jiyeon jump and runs out from yunho’s room after she heard a sound from bathroom.

“Let’s break it through, we can do
Kese osorezu kibou jiyuu hikari motomete
make it true make it so terashidase
Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh”

 Yunho singing android from TVXQ, he could memorize the lyric after a week Jaejoong play this song in his car. He was thougt how can jaejoong admirer the leader of TVXQ. He ever cried because he could not get his autograph.

Yunho bring his cellphone even he bathing = =”

He send a text to his lover.

Wife

YH-- how? What the doctor said?—

JJ – now i look he’s moved

YH –how can?

JJ –we do USG now :)

YH –the mom looks happy, then the father become happy too.

JJ –i want eat ribs

YH –I’ll buy for you at restaurant.

JJ –I’ll come to the restaurant first i really want it right now. you paid later.

YH –Ok... we’ll meet there. I love you

JJ –I love u-know yunho from TVXQ

YH – Yeah! I hate him!

JJ –XD

Yunho smiled, Jae was happy and make him happy too.

***

 

Jiyeon look at Yunho.while she and Mrs jung lunch together.

“Why?”

“Yunho do you have my number?”

“what number?”

“your phone.”

“I haven’t.”

“Let me save it to you.” Jiyeon look at Yunho’s cellphone beside him.

“Just say your number. I’ll save it.” Yunho said with no stare Jiyeon. He’s too happy today because of jaejoong.

Jiyeon stare at Mrs Jung. Want her to persuade Yunho.

“Dear, Jiyeon just want you saving her number. Please let her type her phone number there.”

Yunho sigh~ “where’s your cellphone. I’ll type my number.”

Jiyeon give her cellphone to Yunho, and yunho type it.

“here.”

Jiyeon pout her lips. Ok today she fail. But tomorrow she won’t fail..

***

 

Now jiyeon and yunho at the same room. Yunho doing his task and jiyeon like a detective, look for something suspicious.

“hey.”

“what?”

“give me a water.”

“im not your maid!”

“how can i marry you if you can’t do anything?”

“Huh!wait a second!”

Jiyeon bring a water for yunho, yunho drink and take the empty glass on the table.

“hey. Can you cook?”

“Now what?”

“cook a ribs for me.”

“Yak!”

“I really need it...”

“I’ll buy at the restaurant.’

“No. Just make it. I’ll give you plus point.”

“ok, but that’s not free. You must come with me to watch movie.”

“when?”

“tomorrow.”

“Ok.”

“really??? Ok! I’ll cook it for you!” Jiyeon run fast to the kitchen, before it she called her driver to buy some ribs.

 

***

One hour later~~

“Yeah! That’s ready!” Jiyeon bring a food to yunho’s room.

“Wow~~ looks delicious. Thanks, it help me saving money.” Yunho take the food.

“Are you dress up? Where do you will go?”

“someone wants it.” Yunho leaving jiyeon~

“hey! How about tomorrow??”

“Let’s meet at movie theater 16:00pm.”

***

 

Jaejoong ate some spicy foods. Why suddenly he want it. He ate too much until his lips turn into red, and sweated. A people stare at him but Jae ignored him.

“Jae...” a bass voice come from a man who sat infront of him.

“You’re late.”

“don’t eat too much, i bring it for you. Jiyeon cooked it.”

“suddenly i don’t want eat ribs.”

“then you eat spicy food like this? Is not good for your stomach.”

“don’t care me too much. Like our plan yesterday. Dont showing your affection to me.”

“I really don’t want do that.”

“Maybe that can help us...”

“But Tiffanny likes me! “ Yunho grabbed Jae hand “it can make you jealous! And take an effect for your pregnancy.”

“just for a while... until jiyeon give up.” Jae stay calm while his heart feels trembling.

“What if she never give up?”   “What if Jiyeon win?

“But better we tell the truth.... my belly become bigger now...but if we do that...I’ll kicked from your house. And i really afraid if they do something that make our baby in danger.”

“don’t The doctor said your pregnancy is good?”

“I lied...”

Yunho widened his eyes, stare at Jaejoong.

“My pregnancy actually weak until sixth month... im sorry telling you later...” jae looks sad and make a sad expression.

 

Tbc~