an evil

MY SWEET AHJUMMA

Jaejoong was sleep, yunho came and put bag near the bed. He came slowly, look at Jaejoong’s face then sat on the chair. He hold jae’s hand.

“Jaejoongie...”  Yunho kissed jae’s hand,

Suddenly the nurses came, bring a tray contents by injection.

“Excuse me, i’ll give him injection.”

“ah~ ne..” Yunho stand up, and pull the chair.

First the nurse examine jaejoong’s infuse, replaced thespeed of  glucose liquid drop. Yunho look at jae’s palm face, even he sleep he looks nervous when the syringe into his skin. But Jaejoong open his eyes, he feels syringe pain.

“ahh....”

“Calm down Mr.Kim, if you moved ,it will take a long time.” The nurse still concentrate with her job.

Yunho came to the Jaejoong,grabbed the other hand, give him comfort.

“Ungh~..”

“You can resist it.” Yunho whispered into Jaejoong ear.

“it hurt yunnie...”

DeG

“what? Yunnie? “

Jaejoong blushed, hiden his face into Yunho’s neck. It’s a very long time he was called Yunho with ‘Yunnie’.

“Well, done.” The nurse smiled, then leaving Jaejoong and yunho who hugged each other.

Yunho sat on the chair, keep holding Jae’s hand.

“what do you feel now?”

“i got headache, and my legs feels weird. How can I came here?” jaejoong remember if he had a fight with Yunho, and he sigh. “I remember.”

“You’re collaps in the morning, and you—“

“me? what?” jaejoong rubbed his belly. “WHAT!! my baby still growing in here right?!”

“Our baby is Ok, but you almost take it into danger. Im sorry jaejoongie, “

“Sorry for what?”

“I can’t protect you.”

Jaejoong make a fake smiled, he still angry, but he can’t blame it to yunho... because he make a fault too. He can’t protect the baby, let her starve overnight.

“Im ... Im hungry.”

Yunho lift his head. “what do you prefer to eat?? I’ll buy it as fast i can.”

Jaejoong pouted his lips cutely~ wanna said but he doubts.

“just said it.”

“You must find that i want, it’s a punishment to you.” Jaejoong crossed his arm.

“Ok.”

“I want eat big grilled octopus, cook it while living.”

Yunho Jaejoong’s hair.

“Haha, why always an octopus? Isn’t a baby octopus living here.” Yunho rubbed jae’s tummy make him comfort.

“hurry~! I can’t wait!”

“Ok ok,” Yunho kissed Jaejoong’s cheek before he leave.

***

“do you like it?”

Jaejoong nodded without looking at yunho’s face, he eat hungrily, make his mouth fulled by seasoning. Yunho tried wiped it away, but Jaejoong shook his head ,he didn’t want yunho bothered him.

“after ate, you must take a rest.”

Jaejoong nodded cutely and his finger. Yuno was happy... after jaejoong opened his eyes, he don’t ask something that make him stressed, just wanna make him comfort.

“Yunnie bring me a tooth paste and tooth brush.i’ll doing here. I can’t go to the bathroom, my body still weak.”

Yunho nodded, after Jaejoong wiped his mouth and throw some tissues he want brushed his teeth.

***

Morning~

Changmin arrived at hospital, he’s frustated after he heard if Jaejoong pregnant. he closed his face, pulled his hair. Oh man... why it come to my life? He still stand in front of Jae’s room.

But after he heard if jaejoong in hospital, today he want visited him, bring some fruits and flowers. Fruit for jae’s body and flower for jae’s heart.

After he sigh he tried opened the door... but it seems bad for Changmin.

Yunho there... and they’re kissing.

Changmin widened his eyes and closed the door. He felt jealousy.

Not longer, yunho parents come and look at changmin.

“why you’re not entered the room?” Mrs jung asked him.

Changmin blocked the door, and cleared his throat.

“Ehehemm!” he wanna make yunjae hear his voice and stopped their activity because someone will come. “ah yes madam... i just arrived too.”

“haha no prob, let’s come in.” Mrs jung and Mr jung entered the room.

Jaejoong waving his hand to Changmin and Yunho parents.

“ah~ mom, dad, and .... ‘hey’ “ Yunho pats Changmin’s back.

“Jaejoongie are you alright? Ohh you looks more thiny now...” Mrs jung touch jaejoong’s cheeks with her hands.

“Im Ok mom.”

“Don’t eat a spicy food and something sour drink. Not good for your stomach.”

Jaejoong smiled, why she said like that and treat him like a someone who sick typhus or gastritis. Maybe yunho told her if he sick like that.

“you must bed rest for along time jaejoong.” Mr Jung said.

“Yes Mr. Jung, Im sorry~ i can’t do work while you two still busy.”

“Haha don’t mind... jiyeon come everyday for cooking and clean, you must give thank to her.”

Changmin stare at Jaejoong... he knows jaejoong doesn’t happy after heard it. Yunho too... he feels weird.but Jaejoong... he smiled and said...

“ah... yes... She’s could be a good wifey for yunho soon. Mr Jung, please Tell her if i wanna says thank.”

“Yes. She’s very helped us.” Mr jung smiled.

“Changmin... come here... what’s that?” Jaejoong pointed at Changmin’s bag.

“ah~ here... just banana. Banana good for you right now.” Changmin was read, if banana is good for pregnancy.

“come here..., i wanna eat it.” Jaejoong act like a child, he wouldn’t make changmin leaving him, and loose their friendship.

Changmin come to Jaejoong put the banana on the table and give jaejoong one.

“wow~ it’s a beautiful flower. It’s a white orchid. What the mean?” Mrs jung asked Changmin.

“ah yes... i just buy it on the street when i walked here, it doesn’t mean anything, just beautiful.” Changmin lied... he also searching a flower that has a mean... the secret love.

“Let me put it in the vase.” Mrs jung take the flower from changmin.

Yunho possesifely sat near Jaejoong, blocked changmin. He looks unhappy because his parents liked changmin.

“Yunho, you can take a rest or go to your campus now. “

“No. I’ll stay here, what if he need my help?”

“You have a proffessor lee at 01:00 pm.” Changmin smirk~ maybe it can make yunho leaving jaejoong for a while.

“Yunho!you must attend! Is a professor lee.” Jaejoong wake up and enthusiasm.

“But you need someone to help you.”

“Im Ok... you must attend, and study.”

“But...”

“i’ll stay here until you comeback.” Changmin smiled full of joy.

“yak! No way!”

“Changmin will help me.” Jaejoong said innocence.

“Can’t! What if you wanted to go to bathroom? will you want him opened your pants??” Yunho shouted at Jaejoong, but he forget something....he  make his parents looked strange to him.

“hey son... it mean you also do that?”

Yunho muted like a stone.

***

Jaejoong and changmin now at the same room... mr and mrs jung just comeback and yunho go to campus as jaejoong wish.

Changmin closed the door, sat beside jaejoong.

“are you alright hyung?”

“ne..” jaejoong become nervous he really afraid if changmin asked him about pregnancy.

“I know...”

DEG

“wh what?”

“why you’re become sick like that.”

“ehnm..”

“You ate lemons and oranges too much like woman craving. You must know if that’s not good for yous stomatch... look now you got thypus...”

“mwo?”

Changmin tried to keep the secret if he know Jaejoong pregnant.

“Don’t eat spicy food and sour food. Ok?”

“ah yes... i really like it, but now i’ll skipped eat something like that.”

Jaejoong very happy because Changmin don’t know the truth. But Changmin also knows... he make a right decision...not telling jaejoong if he know anything.

 

this chap still TBC

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Im sorry I'll continue soon. now im sleepy wanna sleep more... the drugs make me sleepy. yours, HYW