Found You

What Is Love

Ding dong!

Your doorbell rang. You rushed up to the front and open it up. It was Sang-woo with two paper bag full with groceries. “Whoa there! Did you buy all the groceries in the shop?”you asked him while taking one of the paper bag. He walked in and you closed the door. You walked to the kitchen with him following you.

He chuckled. “Not really, but since I’m going to make special dinner then I need a lot of ingredients.” After putting down the paperbags on the counter. You opened up the fridge and checked them.

“You can use things in my fridge as well. And if you need help, just yell.” You said, walking out from the kitchen.

“Yell? Really?” you stopped and walk back to the kitchen. “Yes, just yell. I yell everyday in this house. If you’re pretending that you’re worry if your yells may disturb my family, don’t. Because you knew that we’re alone.” You said pointing at him. He let out a laugh.

“Are you a psychic? You can read my mind?”he pretended to be shock. You smirked in the meanest way. “Yes, and I know that there are times when you think ert about me.”

He gasped. “How do you know?”

Your eyes widened and suddenly you hit him. “Ya! Did you ever think ert about me?!” you asked in furious. He held out his arm and tried to block you from hitting him but you didn’t stop so he stretched out his arm and when you hit his chest, he wrapped his arm around you. So practically, you were in his hug now.

“Oi! What are you doing?” you retorted. He chuckled and swung himself to the right and left as if he was hugging a kid.

“What do you think I’m doing? I’m hugging you so you could stop hitting me.”

“Let go.”

“Don’t hit me.”

You sighed. “Fine.”

He backed off and let you out of his hug. He lowered his head so he could see your face clearer. You could feel the heat on your cheeks. “Are you blushing?” he asked you. You scoffed, “No, why would I-“

He cupped your face and lift it up. “You are blushing!” he said happily. You pushed away his hands. “Just make the dinner ready, Kwon Sang-woo!” you stomped and walked out of the kitchen, blushing. Sang-woo smirked seeing you blushing like mad.

He seemed happy. He couldn’t get the sight of you blushing out of his mind. And it made him on his good mood. He whistled as he prepare you guys’ dinner. He could see that you were setting the table in the dining room. And that sight reminded him of something. Something that he long to have. A sight that was so familiar yet untouchable. He was cooking and you was setting up the utensils, it gave him the feeling that it was just right for the two of you doing that.

You walked in the kitchen after finished with your work in dining room. “Are you done? Anything that I can help?” you asked. He was tossing the ingredients into the pan. You planted your elbow on the counter and propped your chin on your palm. “Oy Kwon Sang-woo!” you yelled.

He turned around with cooked vegetables on a plate. “Yes?”

“I’m asking if you need my help.”

He stared at you for a while. Not the mad way, but more like he was analyzing you. He rubbed his forefinger and his middle finger on his temple as if he was Professor X trying to read your mind. His unknown gaze made you heart skips a beat. You could feel that your cheeks began to heating up again. You turned around and walked away. “If you don’t need then I’ll make my leave.” You muttered.

“Hey!” he yelled. You turned around with your hands crossed in front of your chest. “What, Sang-woo?”

“Just stand still there, behind the counter. Hurry.” He ordered. His head tilted making a signal where you should have stand. You obeyed him and walk into that direction. He smiled and continue his food preparing.

“Sang-woo, what exactly you want me to do here?” you asked him. He looked up. “I want you to stand there so I could see you easily.”

“Silly.” You scoffed. “Well, I don’t have to have reason for wanting to see you, right? Seeing is the same like loving, you don’t have to have any reason for doing that and you don’t need any reason to stop doing that as well.” He said. He then continued his post-poned food preparing in silence.

***

“Oh my God, this is so good. You’re a great cook, jinjja!” you squealed. He smiled and keep eating. “Thank you.” You added.

“Well, I should be the one who said that because you teach me something.” He said, smiling to you.

“And what is that? The thing I teach you, what is it?” you beamed.

He winked. “Secret.” After that, both of you ate in silence and after cleaning up the dishes both of you went to the living room and sat on the couch.

You played The Other Boleyn Girl on your DVD player. Actually you weren’t into it but you were bored and Sang-woo was busy with his phone. You let out a sigh, ‘a life of a chairman’ you thought. Just when you were watching him, he slid off his phone and put it in his pocket.

Sang-woo looked up, “What? Do I have something on my face?”

You smiled and shook your head. “Just thinking how hard is it to be a chairman like you.” He nodded and looked at the TV.

“The Other Boleyn Girl?” he asked. “The one about love affair?” he added. You just nodded and kept watching. But you could notice he move closer. And suddenly, his hand was interlaced with yours already. You weren’t just blushing, you wanted to smiled but you bit your bottom lip to hold your smile.

He clasped your hand together with his. “Do you think it’s okay to have love affair?” he asked. You turned at him but he was paying attention to the movie. You stared at the movie as well.

“Well, it depends on the circumstances. If they love each other and the guy doesn’t love his wife anymore than I think it’s fine for me.” You shrugged casually.

“Ashley?” he called again. You turned at him and out of the blue you could feel his lips crashing on yours. It wasn’t the sweet one yet it wasn’t too passionate as well. The kiss was just right. You were hesitated to kiss him back for a while but somehow, the way he kissed you… you could feel that he was pouring his feeling into it so you dared yourself kissing him back.

With one hand interlaced, you used your other hand to cupped his jawline and kissed him back. He your bottom lip asking for permission. You let your mouth opened as the sign of permission granted and his tongue slid into your mouth adding more sensation to your kiss.

It was no longer an ordinary kiss. Both of you were having a war with your mouths. Your tongue twisted with him and you could feel his plump and sweet lips nibbling your bottom lip. It was few seconds until both of you pulled away slowly looking for the air to breathe.

Your forehead met his and your noses were touching each other as well. It seemed like you two were going to kissing again but you just didn’t. He buried his face on your shoulder as he whispered, “Finally I found you. I love you.”

***

You waved at him as he went back to the hotel where he stayed. After the sight of him gone, you closed the door and went straight to get your phone. Your hands were trembling as you texted to person at the same time. The content was the same.

To: Bumblebee; My Most Favorite Man in The World

I… I think I love him already.

***