Last Supper Club

What Is Love

You looked at your reflection on the mirror again. Here you were, the real you. You should had been like this. A girl with passion that radiated from your eyes and your moves. After hair-combing your long and beautiful wavy hair, you went back to your room and put on the clothes that you had prepared earlier when you were just awaken from your nap.

You then staring at your reflection again while mumbled if you looked well or not. “You’re gorgeous as usual.”said Tom who stood at your room’s doorway. It wasn’t your room actually, but Tom gave that room for your usage if you come to Last Supper. You even had few clothes in its wardrobe. Last Supper had became your second home after the home where you were raised by your parents.

You flipped your hair back. “I know I’m gorgeous. And I’m going to steal every attention from every men who come to Last Supper tonight. So don’t be jealous if you found me hangover with few guys at once.”you joked. He lift up his hands as sign of surrender and chuckled hearing your joke. Both of you then went to second floor. There were a lot of Last Supper’s staffs who walked around to prepare their club tonight.

After dropping back Tom to his own room,  you went to the big desk with laptop that you fiddled back then. There was a beautiful blonde girl sitting behind that desk.

“Hey, Bee.”said you.

That blonde girl that you called Bee turned her head and found you were leaning on a desk nearby hers. “The sickest beat ever? Are you sure you can handle my beat?”she asked.

“I’m the best dancer in town.”you snapped.

“Are you sure?”she snapped back.

You furrowed your eyebrows hearing Bee’s question. What kind of trick that she used this time to trap you in her words? “I am that best dancer in town. The fabulous Ashley. Why?”

She smiled ignorantly. “I think that fabulous Ashley Kim wouldn’t have wrinkles on the edge of her eyes.”

Rushly, you went to Tom’s room and concentrate on your face’s reflection on the mirror. Yet you found nothing. Soon enough, you heard Bee’s laughter filling all over the room. ! You thought. Bee was always smart in words. Even when she hadn’t meet your for three weeks, she could still throw an attack to you. But this time you let her go. Besides, it was your first day back in Last Supper after a long three week.

Seeing you that just geezed her, she decided to take back her word. She just met you, so it wasn’t the right time for words war with you, she thought. “You don’t have wrinkles. You’re still the fabulous you.”she said. Both of you exchanged glare for few seconds and then burst out in laugh. Because both of you knew that you two had the same mindset, and point of view. That was why you and Bee could be bestfriend to each other in one time and dangerous rival to each other at the another time.

“Bagaimana New York?”tanya Bee sambil melanjutkan pekerjaannya yang tertunda.

“How was New York?”she asked while continuing her post-poned works because of you.

“Nothing much. Boring for most of the times. Thank God I’m a dancer.”you sighed.

She smirked. “Haven’t found Daniel’s replacement, yet?”

You looked at her in annoyance. “Daniel’s like irreplaceable person. I haven’t meet anyone whose quality is above Daniel’s.”

“Don’t be like that. If you keep holding onto Daniel, you’ll find it harder to let his shadow go. While him? If anyone got hurt because of this, it’s definitely not him.”Bee said frantically. You swallowed hard hearing Bee’s words. They stung. But it was the truth. You couldn’t let go of Daniel, and it hurt you. Meanwhile he was somewhere having a good life without you.

“I know, but it’s just not the right time to let Daniel go. Ugh, why did we talk about Daniel again? You should be downstairs and playing some music. Now go, go!”you shoo-ed her. She chuckled and left you at her desk alone.

***

Andrew stared at the mirror in his hotel room and decided not to wear his glasses. He adjusted his clothes again and hoped that his outfit wouldn’t seem weird in Last Supper Club later.

Confidently, he went out of his room and rushed to go out from that hotel. After waiting the valet to bring his car to where he stood, he drove and split Seattle’s night streets.

 “Reservation for Andrew Kwon, please.”Andrew said when he arrived in front of receptionist desk in Last Supper. She then gave Andrew VIP guest pass card and let him in.

Right at the moment he entered the club, he felt excited. He scanned the whole room while his ear detected the quality of the songs’ that had been played by the club’s DJ. Seemed satisfied, he went to a desk that reservated under his name since yesterday.

Sambil menunggu temannya, Andrew memesan tequila sunrise dan menikmati suasana menyenangkan yang ditawarkan Last Supper Club. Tiba-tiba mata pria itu menangkap sosok yang baru saja turun dari tangga. Mata mereka bertemu dan Andrew mendapati gadis itu menunjukkan seringai paling menggoda yang pernah ia lihat.

While waiting for his nephew, Andrew ordered tequila sunrise and enjoy the pleasant atmosphere that Last Supper Club’s offered to him. Suddenly, his eyes catched the sight of you who just walked down the stair. Your eyes met his and he found you gave him the most tempting smirk he had ever seen.

You ignored him after you gave that smirk and you went to the bar stool to have some drink. You had gin and tonic to boost up your mood so you could perform perfectly tonight. You stared at the door and saw a young boy who just got in went to the direction where Andrew sat.

“Guys guys, see who’s here! Ashley Kim is back! And she’s ready to rock this house tonight! Yo people let’s hear some cheer for her!”Beesaidinterruptingyour thought. You could hear cheers, applauses, and whistles welcoming you back. Youjust smiledandwaved atthe people whoseemedexcited to seeyour presenceat the LastSupper.

Almost all the people who visited Last Supper a lot knew about you. You were the most attractive and untouchable girl with Bee came in second for that category. If Bee’s charm lied when she was DJ-ing, your charm will radiate so strong when you were dancing. And that was what makes you got full scholarship to study at Juilliard.

You finished your drink in one shot and gave Bee the signal to turn on your playlist. Rihanna’s S&M was played instantly in Last Supper and you shook your waist to start your action that night.

After S&M’s reff, the song suddenly changed into Bout It. You quickly moved your body to the beat of the song. You danced freely just like before you entered Juilliard. But you dazzled Last Supper because your dancing skills improved a lot compared to the time before you studied at Juilliard.

When Andrew arrived beside the dance floor, Bout It was ended and changed with Get Up’s seductive beat. His eyes catched the sight of you giving him your back in the centre of the dance floor with your hip moved sensually along with Get Up’s beat.

You turned around and kept dancing. He could feel your passion filling the air. He realized that it wasn’t just your smirk that dangerous. Even your dance was deadly for everyone who watched it with weak heart.

Get Up’s lively melody and seductive beat made you do some acrobatic moves. People around you were amazed. You smiled happily.

And when the song hit the bridge part, your eyes accidentally met with Andrew’s eyes. You smiled for a moment before back to concentrate on your dance. You then doing some ‘fractured bones’ movement when Get Up got into its rap part. Nonetheless, you kept looking at him.

The club is jumpin now

So get up!

***

Your eyes were searching for that man. The one who caught your attention. But he wasn’t there anymore. You shrugged and drank your martini. You could feel the heat was coming up and reached your cheek. A smile were curved on your face when you thought that you were going to ask his name if you got another chance to meet him.

***