IV.2

BY MYSELF ♣ I say my love ,send away my love

/!\  NOTICE /!\
This is the second part of the chapter 4 !
Since it was too long, I decided to divide it in two parts. If you didn't read the first part yet, don't forget to do so.  

 

« I LOVE YOU JUNG SOO YEON !! » a guy shouted at the top of his lungs, standing at the edge of a huge fountain in Yeouido park while pointing a finger at his girlfriend. She chuckled and shook her head, trying her best to hide her reddened cheeks. They were dating each other since more than a year now and he still managed to make her blush like crazy. 

 
She chuckled lightly while shaking her head. « Are you crazy ? Come down, you might hut yourself if you fall down ! »  Was he ? No. Just in love. « I'm crazy of you Princess ! » he said cheesily as he smiled like a fool. Yes he was crazy in love with her. It was a fact.
 
« AISH KIM JONG DAE! It's embarrassing! People are watching! Come down! » she yelled playfully at him. He was a year older than her and yet, he acted like a child while he’s around her. « YAH Jung Soo Yeon ! Why is it embarrassing ? I'm expressing my feeling to you here! » he pouted and crossed his arms, pretending to be mad at her.
 
« ANIYO ! It's... it's not what I mean! »
« So... you liked it don't you ? I knew it ! » he chuckled softly. She was so cute right now, blushing like crazy. He walked toward her and pinched her cheek gently before deposing a soft peck on her forehead making butterflies go wild for the umpteenth time. « Whatever! » she pouted then turned around to go away without waiting for him but not too long after, she felt two warm arms wrapping themselves around her waist. She didn't even have to look at that person to know who he was. His smell, the way he hugged her... She would recognize him everywhere. A smile crept on her lips. « Should I remind you that there are kids watching us there ? We're not alo.. » she was however interrupted when he pecked her lips. « I want this entire world to know how much I love you. Just so you know it, I won't ever let you go even if you're tired of me. If you escape, I’m even willing to go through hell just to bring you back by my side. I'm sincere Soo Yeon-ah, you're my only true love. » he whispered in her ears as he nuzzled his head in the crook of her neck. 
 
She faced him and smiled even if her eyes were getting teary. Is it even possible to be tired of such a perfect guy ? He was the one, she knew it for sure. « I love you too.. » she whispered. He leaned his face closer and initiated a long and sweet kiss. 
 
That was it. They formed a perfect couple together and nothing seemed to have the power to drift them apart. However, as someone once said; nothing last forever.
 
 
 
 
14 PM at Yeouido Park. I’ll be waiting.
- Chen.
 
Soo Yeon felt odd somehow while reading his text but shrugged that feeling off. She was in a great mood that day and nothing seemed to change that. Her mother finally get some vacations after being busy at the hospital during many months and it relieved her that she can finally rest. That afternoon, she was just about to announce to Chen that she wanted him and his younger sister to go with her and her mother in vacations a few days in Jeju Island. She skipped happily toward the park but that odd feeling somehow came back at every steps she made. Her heart felt heavy for an unknown reason but she continued nonetheless shrugging that feeling off once again. 
 
She smiled automatically when she saw his back facing her a few meters away. For some reason, he seemed different that day even though she still didn’t see his face. Unconsciously, she took a deep breathe before going to him and sneakily encircled his waist with her arms like how he used to do to her. She frowned when she felt him tense up when she touched him and what surprised her even more was the fact that he broke free from her embrace without showing any sign of affection to her after that. Like how he used to do.
 
« Are you okay Oppa ? Your face is pale… Are you sick ? » she asked worriedly as she touched his forehead only for him to step back and remove her hand… quite harshly.
« I’m not. I have something to tell you Soo Yeon. »  she raised an eyebrow while her heart seemed even heavier than before. This whole thing didn’t feel right at all.
 
« Let’s break up. I‘m tired of pretending. Let‘s stop here. » 
 
Her eyes widened and she stood there in confusion, searching for his eyes. However, she regretted it right away when she saw the emptiness in it. The eyes that used to look at her with such care and such love disappeared. It was as if he wasn’t himself anymore. « Wh-what ? »
 
He took a deep breathe. « It was clear enough wasn't it ? I’m breaking up with you. That’s all I wanted to say. I’m going now. Please don’t call me, don’t try to talk to me anymore. Goodbye Soo Yeon. » and for the last time, he looked at her begging eyes, telling him to stop joking and not to leave her. She tried to laugh, thinking it was just a joke but it wasn’t as she saw him leave. Despite her cries, he still left. 
 
One, two, three step. That was enough for her heart to shatter painfully. She stayed there motionless, like a broken doll, watching his retracting back walks away without any further explanation. Away from her world, away from her heart, away from her life and leaving her there; broken as her world collapsed. Around her was nothing but darkness. Confused, hurt, angered, lonely. An infinite number of feelings went through her as she sobbed silently.It hurts. So is that what people calls heartbreak ? She hated it. That feeling of being so vulnerable, so fragile, so broken. Her, Jung Soo Yeon, the bubbly one who’s always going around here and there being all happy, promising herself since young to never let something or someone brings her down no matter what. But there she is, all broken and it felt like she would never recover again. 
 
In the next world, when we are born
Then, we'll look at each other face to face
Let's be born so that we don't lose weakly in front of fate again
 
 
 
★彡 End of the fourth chapter !
I'm really sorry for not updating the other day as I promised TAT I felt really sick that day so I wanted to rest instead of surfing on the net... since I didn't update  earlier, I wrote a long chapter to excuse myself huhu~ 
Anyway, that was a little flashback to their meeting and a few moments of Soo Yeon and Chen's relationship. I hope it isn't too boring to read ;w;
That date part seemed so cheesy >.< *goosebumps* To tell you the truth, I hate cheesy/lovey-dovey stuff. I don't even know how I managed to write it.
 Anyway, if some of you skipped it, I guess it's okay since it's just flashbacks :p
Also, I told you that this story will be a short fic right which will have only five or maybe six chapters... well I'm afraid it's gonna take a little longer actually seeing how it's advancing. And that was supposed to be a one shot at first... XDDD 彡★