III

BY MYSELF ♣ I say my love ,send away my love

 

 

It has been a month since she came back to school and fortunately, everyone moved on and didn’t mention about Chen and her, including their fight in the canteen a few weeks ago that spread like wild fire in the whole school. At first, most of the student didn’t understand what could have happened, causing those two to splits up. A few months ago, they were the hottest couple of the whole campus and everybody envied their little romance. A few months ago, he was still ready to sacrifice his own life for her. A few months ago, Chen breaking up with Jung Soo Yeon was a no no. Yet, he still did and no one knew the reason why until Shin Joo Ae appeared in the whole mess. By now, if everyone believed that Chen simply fell out of love and found his real soul mate in Joo Ae, the other EXO members on the other hand were hardly convinced by that assumption. They knew that for sure there were something more behind it but every time they mentioned Soo Yeon’s name, Chen would only shrug it off and avoid all discussions about it mainly because Kris began to open up to him once again little by little thanks to Soo Yeon’s advice.      
 
Soo Yeon entered the busy hallway with heavy steps,  going toward the changing room for the next class which was P.E. She felt really sick because of the sleepless night she had and the headache didn’t help as she felt dizzy.  
 
Unfortunately this time,  Chen’s class also occupied the sports field and none of the other members were here.  Chanyeol and Baekhyun were the only ones in his class but for unknown reason, they were absent at that time. With a sigh, she entered in the field awkwardly and dejected at the idea of having Chen that close to her, being all lovey dovey with Joo Ae who’s in his class as well. Since the day they fought, she would never be in the same place as him except lunch time because she has no other choice. 
 
Shivers ran down her spine every single times his eyes would met her accidentally during a few seconds. At first, she thought that it wasn’t just a coincidence but shrugged off that idea as soon as she remembered the words he said to her at the canteen weeks ago. Of course not, what was she thinking. He obviously don’t care about her at all. She was just a toy which would distract him until he find someone else; a girl he would truly love unlike her. 
 
« Attention class ! As you can see, Mr. Lee is absent today so we’ve got no choice but to fusion both class. I expect you to work together in harmony. Get it ? » strangely, Soo Yeon could feel that her P.E teacher especially meant it for Chen and her. Unconsciously, she turned around to look at Chen and was surprised to see him already staring at her. « Well… let’s begin with the warm up ! »
 
 
 
 
She didn’t see it coming. When she did, she was already falling down on the hard ground. She looked up, seeing a smirking Joo Ae who had stretched her legs, making the poor girl trip over her foot. « Oops sorry. » she said playfully as she left with her friend while giggling.  
 
Soo Yeon sighed at her childishness not minding to reply to her attack. Of course, despite being only Kim Jong Dae’s ex-girlfriend, her problems with Joo Ae still won’t stop. She looked down to see her knees and elbow tainted with a bright red color but shrugged it off. She will put some ointment and some bandage after class and began to run again after  assuring her teacher that she was fine. 
 
Meanwhile on the other side of field, Chen was shaking his head while looking at her. That idiot, why is that girl so careless ? Will she just let Joo Ae looking down on her just like that without even bothering to defend herself ? Aish… idiot. With that thought, he continued to run but stopped short when he saw Sooyeon making weird movement while running. Her frowning face was pale as a ghost, her eyes were closed as she was running and her steps were uneven. His heart stopped beating when he saw her stop suddenly and without wasting any more seconds, he dashed toward her in a record time just for her to fall in his arms, unconscious. He rocked her and slapped her cheeks slowly while calling her name worriedly just to notice that her body was burning. 
 

 

★彡 Third chapter is up !
It's really short but I'm planning on updating agin tomorrow that's why ! :p 
Fedback are appreciated ^o^彡★