2

Secret Gangster
XSYKOTICA
Chapter Two
Chapter Two
Chapter Two
Chapter Two
Going back home and staying low.
Going back home and staying low.
Ten figures were running as fast as they could to Gate F because a particular person had to take her time eating and they were late. They got their ticket checked and boarded the plane. Once the found their seats, they slumped down as they all try to catch their breath.

"Nicole, if you had eaten faster. We," Changmin breathed a bit more slower. "We wouldn't have been late. Now what would we do if we missed the plane?" He looked at her since she was sitting b eside him.

Nicole pouted. "It's not my fault for always being hungry." They all gapped at her when they heard her stomach growled again.

"Are you relly that hungry?" Jinri asked with wide eyes as she stared at her. "But you just ate 10 minutes ago!" She complained when Nicole nodded her head with a sheepish smile.

"Remember guys, along with Chanmi, the two of them a shikshins." Chohee laughed when she received a punch from Chanmi.

"Once we are in Seoul, we'll unpack first once we get to the house Chanmi rented. The rest of the week, we'll spend on decorating the interior." Taehwan said as they looked at him, signalling him to continue. "Then next week, we'll all look for a school for all of you while Changmin and I will look for a university that's close to our home. And as time pass, I think you'll all know what to do."

They all nodded and sat in their seats, putting on the belt.

 

The nine of them gapped at the house that Chanmi had rented. They were all wondering how she was able rent the house and most importantly, where she got the money.

"Oh, if you are wondering where I got the money. I saved it from time to time." Chanmi sighed when she heard Nicole's stomach growl again. "When are you not hungry?"

"Hey," She whined. "I'm still a growing girl!" She pouted.

Chanmi got the keys out and opened the door and at once they all gasped at the interior of the house.

"Damn, that is one big living room and one long couch." Jonghyun whistle as he entered the living room.

"Eonnie, how many rooms are there?" Jinri asked as they all took of their shoes as Minhwan closed and locked the door.

"Exactly ten bed rooms." Chanmi grinned. "Therefore, everyone has their own rooms." Loud cheers were heard before they all raced each other up the stairs to go and claim their bed rooms. "Ah! There are three rooms with their own bathrooms while on the second floor there is another three bathroom." She shouted from her room.

 

Exactly four hours later, they had all finished packing and now were sitting in the living room. They were all silent as they were all focused on watching a variety show called Running Man.

"I like that Jongkook guy." Taehwan said all of a sudden.

"Shh." Minhwan smacked Taehwan and giggled when Taehwan threw a pillow at him.

"When are we going to tell Block B that we're back in Seoul?" Chohee asked as the episode finished and turned off the television.

"Let's just keep it a secret for now and if we do see them during the night just tell them that we're just visiting Seoul for a while." Changmin suggested.

"That's a good idea." Chanmi nodded. "Let's surprise them once we overtake Central. Now, since it's still morning, let's go shopping for beds and other things."

 

Rather than having their masks on, the ten of them dressed casually. Chanmi and Taehwan were already done so they were all waiting for the rest to come outside the house.

"Why do you always wear black?" Chanmi asks as she looked at Taehwan's clothes. "I think you should buy more colourful clothes."

"I can say it to you as well." Taehwan said as he playfully punched her. "Except for your hat, you're wearing all black too."

"What's taking them so long?" Jihwan said as he came out with a yawn. "Can't the both of you wear something other than black?"

"Oppa, you should wear more darker colours. You have too many bright coloured clothings." Nicole said as she came out with Jinri beside her who nodded in agreement.

Soon one by one, Changmin, Jonghyun, Minhwan, Chohee and Miki came out. Chatting loudly as they walked down the streets of Gangnam, they stopped by a shopping mall and walked in. Since they each had their own money, they went to different sections and decided to meet up later.

While Chanmi was walking around the furniture area, she spotted the type of bed she wanted. She called over the sales person and told him that she'll purchase the bed and the two small desks beside it.

"Then I'll have it delivered to this address?"

Chanmi nodded. "How long will it take?"

"It should take roughly about two days."

"Okay, thank you." Chanmi paid for the bed and decided to get something to eat after she bought two white wardrobes for her clothes.

Chanmi's POV

I made my way out of the shopping mall. I felt happy with my choice for my bed. The only thing to do is to wait for it to arrive. I wonder how the others are doing?

"Hi, what would you like?" The girl asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Just 20 chicken nuggets.. medium please." I said as I handed over the correct amount of money to her.

Once I got my food, I went to an empty table and started eating. It didn't take long for me to finish 20 nuggets. As I sipped on my coke, a group of boys caught my attention. They looked familiar, but I didn't pay much attention to them since it was Block B. I have no intention of letting them know that I'm in Seoul right now.

"Excuse me,"

I looked up and saw Park Kyung standing in front of me.

"Yes?" I asked after clearing my voice.

"Do you mind if we sit here?"

I looked around and this table was the only free table left. I just nodded as they noisily sat down. These boys, loud where ever they go and whatever they do. They still haven't changed.

I checked my phone and saw a text message from Taehwan oppa. I chuckled when I read the message. I forgot that I was the one that has the keys to the house and he had already finished shopping and was waiting outside.

I texted back to him telling him to come to where I was but he replied that he wasn't bothered to walk to here. Such a lazy .

My head snapped up to a shattering sound. What is it now? Hm? Park Kyung arguing? Customers started to leave the store, afraid to get caught up into the fight. Hah, adults these days don't want to get caught? I shook my head and sighed. It was getting too noisy so I stood up and purposely knocked over the guy that Kyung was arguing with.

"Yah," The guy held me back by grabbing my arm.

I turned around and gently but gripped his fingers hard as I took his hand off my arm.

"I would appreciate it if you didn't stand in the way." I smiled. "I guess you don't have any manners towards a girl."

"What?"

From the corner of my eye, I can see Kyung trying hard not to laugh. The guy burst when Kyung had interpert what I had said to him back in Korean. Feeling tired, I headed back home with a smile on my face.

 

"So what are we going to eat?" Nicole asks as Changmin, Taehwan and Chanmi were in the kitchen cooking dinner.

"Something," Changmin said as he stirred the pot.

One and a half hours later, they were all sitting in the living room eating Kimchi Jigae, ramen with eggs and porks and kimchi pancake with cheese. There were some side dishes as well. The television was on as they watched National Hello Talk Show together.

"Wow, 300 chickens? That's ing crazy!" Jihwan commented as he chewed on the pancake.

"Bro, there's no need to shout!" Jinri says and smacks his arm, glaring at him. "And don't talk while you're eating." she reprimanded, making Taehwan chuckle at the two bickering.

 

For the rest of the day, the had spent their entire day watching Running Man and National Hello Talk Show. By the they release it was night time, they had already fallen asleep. Chanmie woke up and yawned as she scanned the surroundings.

*Oh yeah, we moved back home.* A smile appeared on her face. *It was good to see the boys doing fine and still the same as ever.*

She carefully got up quietly so that she won't wake them up and went to her bedroom. She pushed her bedroom window open after changing her clothes. Chanmi then looked down from her window and sighed. Her room wasn't as far up high from the ground, making it easier for her to jump down.

"Oh, my mask." she mumbles to herself as she took our her mask and slipped it on. "Now I'm ready to go." She smirks and effortlessly jumped down.

Humming to a tune quietly, Chanmi was walking around the streets of Seoul. Although it was pitch dark, she had perfect eye sight, even in the dark. Earlier, she had received a text message from the others, that they too had left the house and Changmin was the only one that stayed home because he wanted to sleep.

While skipping down the street, she bumped into Youngjae of B.A.P, but she continued walking because she didn't want to talk to anyone at the moment.

"Huh? She looked a bit familiar..." Youngjae said as he  looked back at Chanmi and frowned. "I swear I saw her somehwere before..." he shrugs and sighed. "Crap, I'm g oing to be late and hyung isn't going to like that. Damn why me? Why did I have to lose that stupid game. Stupid Daehyun. Aish, why the hell am I complaining?" 

Chanmi let out a sigh of relief, she was glad that Youngjae didn't follow her. She walked wherever her legs took her which lead her to a short cut she knew very well.

*Spying on them won't hurt.* Chanmi quickens her pace but kept her steps quiet as she knew that she was being followed. Her instincts kicked in as she immediately turns around, grabbing the person's arm and pushed him agaist the wall.

"Who are you? Why are you following me?" she asks as she puts more weight on his arm.

The boy squirms as he felt the pain in his arm. He grunted in pain before getting out of Chanmi's grip. She raised an eyebrow up as she studied the boys facial features but turned away from him. Before the boy could say anything, Chanmi had already ran away to her house and somehow was able to jump over the gates.

 

"Mum, I'm home." the boy said as he rubbed his arm, still sore from Chanmi's grip. He walked out to the backyard and saw his silbings enjoying barbeque.

"Omo, did something happen?" his mother asks, seeing the bruise on her son's wrist. "Jonghyun, did something happen?"

"It's nothing big," Jonghyun replies. "I just happen to catch this girl spying on our house. I think she's gone..." Jonghyun widens his eyes when he caught Chanmi standing behind a tree.

*Damn, he has sharp eyes.* Chanmi thought. *I guess they, and the boy are my siblings and well step brothers...*

"Yah, who are you?!" Jonghyun hollers and marched to where Chanmi was.

Acting quick, Chanmi bolted out from her hiding spot and jumped over the gates. Taking one last glance at her family, she went back home.

"Now, how the hell do I get up?" Chami scratches her head and then smacked her forhead. "Changmin oppa," she went to the front door and ringed the door bell like no tomorrow.

"ALRIGHT! I'M COMING! PATIENCE YOUNG LADY!" Changmin yelled as he opened the door. "Can you not do exactly what the other eight did?" he glared at Chanmi who just shrugged and skipped into the house. "Ugh!"

 

She immediately jumps into her bed after a how shower. Her eyes closes as she snuggles into her warm blanket. *I wonder how long I should stay hidden?*

Author's Note: Nothing has changed, just the colors and the format of the chapter.