1

Secret Gangster
XSYKOTICA
Chapter One
Chapter One
Chapter One
Chapter One
Tias meeting B.A.P and vice-versa.
Tias meeting B.A.P and vice-versa.
Chanmi woke up to the sound to loud banging of pots and pans, the smell of pancakes and the shoutings of her friends. With a sigh, she got up; yawning as she stretched her arms above her head. After sighing again after her yawn, she got out of her bed and did her morning routine.

*It has been fourteen years hasn't it?* Chanmi thought to herself. *Fourteen years since I've last seen my brothers and sisters, but that also means that I don't even know how they look like. I never left my room so I don't know how they look like nor have I talked to them. Weird huh?* Chanmi chuckled to herself while washing herself.

She turned off the water and dried herself with a towel while humming to a tune. The moment she finished changing her clothes, she heard one of her friends yell on top of his lungs.

"Kids, get your lazy arse out of the bed and come down here for breakfast!" Taehwan, the mother of the group yelled on top of his lungs. Taehwan is usually warm, caring and playful but only when he is with his group of friends.

Chanmi chuckled when she heard a whole lot of foot stomping as she had figured they had all raced each other downstairs shouting, "Coming!" and shook her head, she peacefully made her way downstairs.

"Good morning~" Chanmi said in a singing voice as her eyes sparkled at the amount of pancakes placed on her plate in front of her.

 "What are we going to do today?"  Jinri asked, full of pancakes.

 "Hey," Chanmi frowned. "Don't talk with your mouth full." She scrunched up her face. Jinri just rolled her eyes but nonetheless listened to Chanmi.

"Hey, Minhwan..." Nicole, the smart sister of the group said all of a sudden making all heads turn to her and blinked at her while Minhwan kept stuffing himself with pancakes.

"Yes?" He replied after swallowing the pancake and then choked. Chanmi shook her head and patted his back. "Thanks noona." He smiled.

 "I heard that your step brother is or has joined a gang in Seoul." 

All eyes were now on Nicole, completely interested in the information as they all placed their knife and forks down onto the table and pulled their chair in closer to the table.

"Where the hell do you get all these information noona?" Minhwan asked; his eye widened making him look extremely cute.

Nicole did a hair flip and smiled widely. "Trust me guys, I can get information from anywhere, anyone and anytime."

"Is there anything else?" Minhwan leaned in closer to Nicole, blinking his eyes- something he always do when he wants to know something fast.

"All I know is that he is the youngest member of a six member gang. I wasn't able to dig further into it because there's not much information about them. That was the only information I got and as well as that they are currently ruling the West side of Seoul." Nicole sighed and sipped her orange juice. "For now, that is." She laughed. "I'll try to get more information on the gang."

"Nicole, you really amaze us sometimes." Miki, the brain of the group said as she tousled Nicole's hair and chukled.

"I do?"

"Yes."

 

Two hours later, after they cleaned up the whole house, the ten of them were all sprawled around the living room. Jihwan, the lazy one of the group, was surfing the internet for anything interesting that will catch his attention and one did.

"Guys, I found something interesting." He guestured them to come over. "Tias to conquer Seoul, South Korea? is the headline."

Soon all of them were crowded around one laptop that was now on the couch as they sat on the floor. They started to read the article from beginning to end.

"Wow," Chohee, the hot-tempered one in the group whistled. "The news about us sure did spread fast, but it's a sad thing that they don't know our real identity though." She giggled and smirked afterwards. "But you know that things are getting boring here. It's always the same thing everyday."

The members nodded and agreed until Changmin smirked as he thought about the title of the news headline. "I have an idea." Changmin, the father in the group said as he chuckled darkly. "Let's conquer Seoul, just like what the news headline says." 

"I heard there are strong gangs over there." Miki added with a dark glint in her eyes.

"Then it's set. We will return to Seoul; our home country and we'll slowly take over Seoul secretly." Taehwan said with a smirk.

"Which side first hyung?" Jonghyun asked as he stretched his arms above his head and yawned a little.

"Which side should we overtake first and make it out base?" Nicole said before they could say anything else.

Chanmi tapped her knee and smirked. "Central," She said. "We'll overtake Central and then decide which of the gangs in Central will be part of our Alliance."

"Like what we did in Japan three years ago?" Changmin asked, looking at Chanmi who seemed to be in deep thought.

They all nodded and looked at Chanmi, who then looked up.

"This time, we come home secretly. I won't tell my parents after we have settled in first, arrange to go to school. Once it's all settled out, I'll call her and tell her that I'm in Seoul, living with you guys." She smiled and then clapped her hands. "First things first, we all start packing up now. Once you are done, meet up here. Nicole before you go pack up, I want you to go and book ten tickets for us to return to Seoul. We are going to leave this Thursday."

 

Three hours later, everything in their rooms were packed into their luggages, the house was all clean and the only furniture that was left was the sofa's, bed and the television. Soon all ten of them were sitting in a circle in the living room.

"I had less things to pack, so I hacked through some area's and found out quite a lot of information." Jonghyun said as he leaned back against the cool and cold wall. "Apparantly, our families are well known gangs and gangsters throughout Seoul. They are the top strongest gangs and gangster in Seoul. Our siblings and step siblings are also members in different gangs. But I don't know which one, I couldn't completely hack through the system." He sighed and pouted. 

"However, there is one that we know." Minhwan added. "Block B, but the others, I have no idea."

"Block B?!" They all exclaimed.

Minhwan nodded.  "But... the members of Block B only know us when we are as our gang self, not the us now. So do we play all innocent?" 

 " Of course silly,"  Chanmi flicked his forehead lightly. Minhwan pouted and rubbed his forehead. "Nicole, how did the booking go?"

"All set, they said the plane leaves at 7:30 pm at Gate F." She said and then blinked. "Oh, she also said that the tickets will be sent to us in two days."

"Great, now what do we do now?" Jinri asked as silence filled the room.

"Wait, wait, before that... where are we going to stay?" Changmin held his hand up.

"Oh, I already got that sorted out while you guys were packing up. I have the money, don't you worry." Chanmi laughed and poked his head. Changmin smacked her finger away and pouted.

"You are the best leader ever!" Jinri and Minhwan beamed and laughed at the same time.

 

Soon it was evening, so they all decided to go out and have some fresh air. They didn't want to stay cooped up for the rest of the day so they decided to go to a nearby park. As the ten of them walked down the streets, they enjoyed the cool air as they chatted to each other.

"Hey did you hear that?" Jonghyun asked as he halted his steps. "I think I just heard a scream."

They all stayed quiet and another scream was heard. All giving each other a nod, they take out their masks and wore them on as some of them wore hats or beanies, they pulled it over their head while Chanmi and Minhwan pulled their hoodies over.

Following Chanmi, they all made their way over to where they heard the scream came from. When they arrived at the narrow alley way they saw six boys being ganged up by ten boys.

"What should we do?" Nicole asked as she stared at the group of boys being ganged up. "Should we interupt before things get ugly?"

Chanmi nodded and bent down to pick up a pebble. With superb skills, she threw the pebble and hit one of the boys in the head.

"Who the are you?" The boy looked up, glaring at Chanmi who smirked under her masks.

"Oh, just some passerby." She said pulling her hood a bit more lower. She tapped Minhwan's shoulder and nodded over to the ten boys.

With a laugh he headed over to the ten confidently. Not even 10 minutes into the fight, the boys had already retreated after finding out that they were no match for Minhwan.

 "Are you alright?"  Taehwan asked as he helped  the poor boy up. *Damn he is tall.* He thou ght when he looked up at the kid. 

"Err... um... yes?" The boy said with his fail English.

*So they are Korean?* They all thought as they stayed at the tall boy.

"Zelo!" A low a deep voice shouted.

*Zelo?* Taehwan thought. *That's a weird name.*

"Zelo-ah, are you okay?" the same guy with the low and deep voice asked as he checked for any injuries.

Zelo nodded, still dazed that one guy just made the whole gang flee from him. "Yes, they helped me." Zelo pointed at Minhwan and the others who stood there observing the six of them.

"Err..." the guy trailed off, not knowing how to thank them in English.

Taehwan chuckled. "It's okay, we heard a scream while on our way to a park so we came and helped." He said as he studied the boy named Zelo. *He looks familiar. His eyes reminds me of someone. But who?*

"Thank you for helping us. I'm Bang by the way." He said, startled that Minhwan could speak perfect Korean.

*Bang?* Chohee thought as she frowned as she stared at Bang.

"So what is a gang from South Korea doing here in Los Angelos?" Chohee asked as she made eye contact with Bang and felt a bit attracted to him.

"Oh, it's just something for our Boss. Thank you for helping our maknae."

"Maknae?!" Jonghyun exclaimed as he stared at Zelo who was freaking tall.

"Are you by any chance... lost?" Chanmi asked, holding in her laugh as she saw their embarrased expression.

"Yeah, we are." Bang said with a sheepish smile.

"What is your name?" Minhwan turned to the other members.

As Bang introduced the remaining members, Jonghyun and Miki stared at the boys who were called Jongup and Youngjae. The two of them looked at each other.

"They're not the ones we know right?" Chohee whispered to Jonghyun.

"There are lots of people who have the same name. Don't get your hopes up." Changmin said, patting their shoulders.

"What is your gang called?" Jinri spoke for the first time as she had kept quiet the whole time.

"B.A.P, which stands for Best Absolute Perfect." Daehyun replied but his words were muffled due to his mask.

"Who are you guys?" Youngjae asked as he shifted his eyes from one person to another.

"It's best if you patch up your maknae." Nicole avoided the question as she looked over to Zelo.

"It's only a scratch." Zelo said as he looked at his elbow which was far from a scratch.

*A scratch my .* Minhwan thought as he rolled his eyes.

Like that, Youngjae's question was long forgotten as they all focused on Zelo, however Youngjae was more curious about who they were because they had ignored his question. The members of B.A.P were able to get to the location with the help of Chanmi and her friends.

 

"Nicole, did you know who those ten were?"

"Yeah, weren't they the ones that messed with Block B before?"

"Ah!" Jonghyun and Miki clapped their hands in unison. "BTS!"

Nicole nodded. "I heard they went back to Seoul but I wonder why they are here? Oh, their hideout is just down the street. I think they forgot who we are, but that doesn't matter." She smirked.

 

The ten of them somehow bumped into B.A.P on their way home and decided to invite them over to dig out more about B.A.P. For the next half an hour, none had said a word.

"Do... you guys have any siblings?" Chohee asked as her eyes automatically went to Bang. *Why am I so attracted to him?*

"Well, instead of siblings, they're more of step siblings." Bang said with a sigh. "We have no idea what or where they are now but we all wish that'll we'll see them one day and that they are doing fine."

"Do you miss them a lot?" Chohee asked.

"Yeah, especially Zelo. He misses his hyung a lot."

 

It was now midnight, the boys of B.A.P had gone back to Seoul as the ten of them had their masks off. No one said a word as they progressed the information.

Only a sigh escaped Nicole's lips. "Well, we didn't get that much out. The boy Youngjae and Jongup may not be the one we are looking for."

"Let's just all go to sleep now. We'll look for information once we are in Seoul because that will be much more easier to do." Changmin yawned as he stretched.

Author's Note: Hope you like the layout for the story. Black is when they are speaking in Korean, whereas Teal is when they're speaking in English.