10

Secret Gangster
XSYKOTICA
Chapter Ten
Chapter Ten
Chapter Ten
Chapter Ten
Another Alliance and The Truth
Another Alliance and The Truth
It has been one month since Chanmi had spread the ruomour about her own gang. Each week, they would rotate in going out at night as Tias but for a month, they hadn't actually been going out much. Even though Chanmi had decided to throw away the plan of appearing as Tias at night each different week, they haven't been going out much. They wanted to see other gangs reaction towards the rumour.

Due to Changmin and Taehwan's full-time work as a waiter, they have saved up a lot of money to even purchase another house. The boys moved out of Chami's house and moved into their newly bought house. They hadn't bought any furnitures since they still had to move their own furnitures to their new house. It was now July, on a Saturday morning, none of the members have woken up. They all slept until 2PM. Chanmi was the first one to wake up, due to her phone going off like no tomorrow.

She narrowed her eyes at the bright screen and rubbed her eyes, letting out a long tired yawn. "Ravi?" She frowned and unlocked her phone. She read the message and chuckled.

To: Chanmi
Have you heard of any news about Tias? It's only been a month since that rumour. Do you think they're still here?

From: Raviii~
 

She shook her head and replied back to him.

To: Ravii
No. I haven't but I think I saw them walking around Central last night. You'll probably see them if you come to Central tonight. I won't be out at night since I don't want to be caught up in gang fights >~<
From: Chanmi

She sent him the reply and giggled to herself before getting out of bed. Washing up and changing her clothes. Coming out of the bathroom in a green shirt, blue denim jeans and black boot high heels as she dried her hair with the towel. Another yawn escaped as she stretched her arms up in the air. Her phone blinked blue as she walked over to it.

One missed call.

She frowned at the number before calling it back. She tapped her fingers impaitently, her left hand holding the phone next to her ear as her right hand was fixing her fringe. The call was answered but the sound was static.

"Hello?" She frowned.

A few buzzing noise was heard over the phone before the sound was clear. "Ah, Chanminie, it's me. Yuzuki."

"Yuzuki!" She exclaimed! "I hate you." She pouted.

Yuzuki blinked and pouted. "Why do you hate me?" He chuckled. "I'm sorry if I didn't call you when we landed. We had a few things to do and that included Shadow." He confessed.

"You're forgiven." She chuckled. "Have you heard about the rumour?"

He laughed out loud. "Of course I have. Why do you think Suzu-nee is in that school for?"

"Stalker."

"I HEARD THAT!" Suzu hollered from behind Yuzuki.

"Nee-chan, you scared the out of me." Yuzuki whined. "By the way, can we meet up? We need to go over a few things that we found during the month. We'll all be there."

"When?"

"You only come out as Tias at night, so tonight."

"Alright. I'll tell the others. See you tonnight. Oh wait, where are we meeting?"

"The park."

"Which park?"

Suzu chuckled. "Sweety, there is only one park in Central."

"Oh... okay. We'll meet there then. Bye~"

She hanged up and went downstairs, shoving her phone in her pocket before putting it on sound. Humming to Mia sung by IU, she made breakfast, knowing that the girls will wake up soon. The moment she finished making pancakes, the girls walked into the kitchen as Nicole's eyes sparkle.

Chohee shook her head. "What are we going to do with you? I think we'll go bankrupt because of you." She eyed Nicole and rolled her eyes.

"Eonnie, I think you should make Korean dishes next time." Nicole said as she had already devoured half of the plate. "I miss Korean food."

"You make it yourself. You all know how to cook." Chanmi grumbled. "We have meeting with Suzu-nee and the twins tonight at the park."

"Oh, so now they decided to call us? And how long have they been in Seoul? A month?" Jinri muttered. "They're going to have some beating tonight." She cracked her knuckles. "So what's the meeting going to be about?" She asked as she took out her phone and sent the information to Changmin.

"Just some catching up and Shadow talk."

At the mention of Shadow, Miki looked up from her plate. "I guess they found something about them. I wonder how Yuuji is doing with the research of Bloody Chains."

"Can't tell him to hurry. He's a busy man." Nicole said and placed her fork down. "Thanks for the breakfast. You make the best pancakes ever."

"What about Changmin-oppa?" Jinri raised an eye brow up.

"Too plain."

"What are you going to do today?" Miki asks as she played with her finger.

"I'm going to meet up with Ravi."

"So you're going to hang out with VIXX and not us." Jinri pouted.

Chanmi rolled her eyes. "I hang with you 24/7." She eyed her and laughed. "I never knew you loved me that much." She looked down at her phone and gasped. "I'm late!" She shrieked.

"I don't get why she's Min when she acts like this." Nicole muttered.

"I don't get why you're Mia when you eat like a pig and don't go fat!" Chanmi hollered from the door and slammed the door shut.

"Hmpf! How mean." She pouted while the other's laughed. "What are you guys going to do?"

"What do you mean?" Chohee said as she washed the dishes.

"We should do what Chanmi does. I don't think I can stay away from Youngjae any longer." Miki mumbles as she dazed off into her own world and sighed. "I mean, we can act and it's a surprise that they haven't figure out who we are yet. If Chanmi can pretend to be innocent in the day and be a kickass leader of Tias at night, I don't see how we can't."

"I agree with you." Jinri says and sighed. "While you go meet your brother's, I'll just stay home and sulk about not being able to see mine." She pouted.

"It can't be help that you can't see them. One's in Japan with Yuuji and the other one is somewhere in China doing god's know what." Chohee said with a sad smile and tousled Jinri's hair. "I'm sure there will be a time you'll meet them."

Meanwhile in the other house, the boys were just lazing around the living room after they had breakfast. Changmin and Taehwan were watching the recent epsiode of Running Man on the TV. Jihwan was on his laptop watching Hello Counselor while Minhwan and Jonghyun were watching the first episode of Roommate on Changmin's ipad. They were already informed of the meeting for tonight but they still have no idea how to spend the day.

Jihwan sighed and shut down his laptop and stretched. He looked around and got up. "I don't think I can stay away from my hyung anymore. I don't know how the hell you guys can handle it. I'll just be a second Chanmi-noona and be awesome at my acting and play two people." He said to everyone and went up to his room and changed it clothes. He came back down with his phone in his hand and waved goodbye to his hyung's and dongsaengs before leaving the house.

While he walked down the streets, in which he'll never remeber, he made his way to WEST to find his older brother. It took him about fifteen minutes to get to the border line of WEST and stared at the contact number on his phone, debating whether he should call him or not. Hell, I'm here to meet him so why not just call? He thought to himself. However, before he could call his brother, a gang approached him. Aww man! You approach me when I'm not as Ji! Of all timings! He thought angrily.

"Yes?" He asked with no hint of being afraid. I am Ji of Tias. There's nothing to be afraid of.

"Who are you? Haven't seen you around." The country looking boy, Mir said with a cocky smirk.

Who are they? Man, I have bad memories of remembering gangs in different territories. It's a wonder how I remember our own alliances. "I just moved here. I'm just looking for a place to stay in." He lied smoothly.

"We can show you around." Mir smirked. "Don't worry, we won't hurt you. What's your name kid?"

"Kwon Jihwan." Mir and his gang widened their eyes. What the hell is wrong with them? One second they're all cocky and they next second they look scared less. "Is there something wrong?"

"Are you by any chance... G-Dragon's younger brother?" Joon, the guy the sharp jaw line questioned.

"Yes." The power of being Kwon Jiyong's younger brother! Muahaha. "Is he here? I'm actually looking for him."

"O-Of he is." Joon smiled. "This way." He turned away and smirked. So this innocent little boy is GD's younger brother. He thought.

Jihwan followed them like a lost puppy, or so they thought. He knew where he was being led to but he didn't say anything. He had sent his brother a quick message that he had just arrived in Seoul 2 weeks ago and is currently in WEST looking for him. He also said someone by the name of Mir will show him around but mentioned nothing else.

Oh I am so evil. I would love to see their reactions later. Should have done this earlier. Why didn't I think of this? Jihwan looked up and frowned, faking a realisation that he was led into an alleyway with a dead end. "Huh?" He tilted his head and faked a winced when he was shoved against the wall.

"So you're GD's younger brother." Jonn snickered.

They will be on my list once I know they're gang. "Yes, and?"

"We were never on good terms with Big Bang. Now that we know that you're his younger brother..." Seungho trailed off with a smirk. "We are MBLAQ."

So they are MBLAQ. Well then, I guess I'll have to send you a greeting you tonight as Ji. "So you're going to use me to vent all your frustrations out?" They nodded and he frowned. He looked passed MBLAQ and chuckled to himself. Hyung found me pretty fast. "I don't think that's a good idea."

G.O scoffed. "You don't have any say in this."

"Do you think I'll just let you beat up my brother like this?" Jiyong growled as he stalked up to MBLAQ. He grabbed Seungho by the collar and threw up against the wall. "The next time I see you mess with my brother, it'll be war with Big Bang." He glanced over to Jihwan who just stared at his brother in awe. "Leave. Now." He threatened.

MBLAQ ran away and Jihwan was still in awe at his brother's fierceness. "Wow." He mumbled after coming back to reality. "Hey hyung." He beamed.

"Don't 'hey hyung' me." Jiyong glared at Jihwan. "Don't you know how worried we were?" He scolded.

"Sorry." He scratched the back of his nack.

"Where have you been all these years?"

"Um... L.A."

"Where are you living now?"

Why do I feel like I'm in the police station being questioned? "In Central with a few hyungs I met in L.A."

"You're not in any gangs right?" Jihwan shook his head. "Good. I wouldn't want you to be caught up in this messy life of mine. Come on, I'll take you to my club and meet my members."

"Chyeah! CLUB~!!" Jihwan cheered and ran up to Jiyong and gave him a bone crushing hug. "I MISSED YOU HYUNG!" He hollered and showered him with kisses.

Jiyong rolled his eyes and smiled at his younger brother as he walked to Club V.I.P. Jihwan was all smiley since he could finally meet the members of Big Bang and hoped that he'll become closer with his hyung. The closer he got to the club, the more nervouse he was than before. Jiyong noticed his younger brother nervousness and chuckled.

"Hey, what are you laughing at?" He pouted.

Jiyong shook his head and stood at the entrance. He shot the security guard a glare before pulling Jihwan inside with him. Again, Jihwan was at awe. "Awesome. Is this like your turf or something?"

"Something like that. Come on, they're up on the second level in the VIP room."

"Hyung, who's the strongest fighter in your gang?"

"That would be either me or TOP."

"TOP? Is he older than you hyung?"

"Yeah he is." Jiyong chuckled. "Aren't you curious how he looks like?" He tousled Jihwan's hair.

"NOT THE HAIR!" He complained with a pout and fixed it as he followed his brother into the room. All eyes were on him and Jihwan immediately recognized CL. "Hello Chaerin-noona." He beamed and ran to her and gave her a hug.

Chaerin chuckled and patted his head. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm here to visit hyung." He beamed with a smile and ran back to Jiyong and jumped onto his back. "Okay, introduce me to your members hyung."

Chaerin widened her eyes. "This childish leader of Big Bang is your older brother?" She exclaimed.

"Hey! What do you mean by childish?" Jiyong pouted.

"My hyung isn't childish! He's awesome!" Jihwan backed him up. "Hurry hyung!"

 

Jihwan wasn't the only one that was in WEST. Miki, Chohee, Minhwan and Jonghyun were all together trying to find B.A.P. They walked everywhere in WEST, hoping they would bump into B.A.P but they never had. They all went to the park that was slightly empty but they were thankful to see that there weren't any gangs at the gang. Miki sighed and kicked the ground as she looked up in the sky.

"What do you think he'll say?" She asked, glancing over to her friends and sighed again. "I mean, it's like I lied to him. Pretending not to know him and then 'BAM' I'll be like hey oppa, it's me." She smiled sadly.

"Just tell him the real reason." Minhwan suggested. "By real reason, I mean about the loan sharks that are after us for your parent's debts. It's is true that they are after us for that. However, they'll never guess it's us as well... our night selves. Just say you've been hiding, keeping away from you or some . Make it up."

The four sat there until it was 5PM. Their meeting wasn't until 8:30PM at Central's park. They still had time to find their brothers. Just as they stood up, MBLAQ, the same gang that had encountered Jihwan earlier approached them.

"I smell trouble." Miki muttered and backed away. "We can't afford to causeany trouble. What should we do?"

"No ing idea." Jonghyun shrugged.

"What are you lot doing here at this time in WEST?"

Chohee rolled her eyes. "We're here to look for our brothers." Now I wished I kinda befriended with Yungjae or Daehyun just for their numbers!

"Your brother's huh?" The leader, Seungho smirked. "Are they also in gangs?"

What the ? They are so annoying? Do they assume evryone's siblings to be gangs? "What does it matter to you?" Minhwan growled and Chohee elbowed him, sending him a warning glance.

"You bastard!" Seungho lunged towards Minhwan.

However, before he could actually punch Minhwan in the face, Junhong had pulled Seungho back and threw him on the ground. The member's of B.A.P soon arrived and went over to the four and checked it they were okay.

Nice timing! They all thought and sighed in relief.

" off." Junhong snarled.

Woah! Scary~ Minhwan thought. But I guess he is my younger step brother. Now, how to actually go to their place and tell them the news...

"Are you okay?" Junhong asked as he checked for injuries.

Always the worried little boy. He never changed... but I have. Minhwan shook his head and beamed. "I'm fine. Thanks for helping us."

"What are you doing in WEST? It's dangerous at this time of the night." Yongguk said with a sigh.

"We were actually looking for you." Chohee said as she stared at Yongguk. "It would be best if we were to be somewhere no one can hear us..."

-

Sitting the living room of Yongguk's house, which was also B.A.P's turf, the four of them were in an awkward silence. They had no idea how to break it up to their own siblings. They four of them were just staring at the floor while B.A.P patiently waited.

Running his hand thrugh his hair, Minhwan lets out a sigh. "This isn't working. Didn't we come here to tell them the truth?"

"The truth? What truth?" Youngjae frowned.

"I think it's best if we talk to them privately."

"Them?" Himchan questioned.

"Zelo, can I talk to you privately?" Minhwan asked. "It's important."

Minhwan followed Junhong up to his bedroom. Miki stayed in the living room with Youngjae, Himchan and Daehyun. Jonghyun was in Jongup's room and Chohee was in Yongguk's room.

Miki fidgeted around and sighed. "I'm sorry." She whispered, looking down onto the ground, forcing herself not to cry.

"Why are you apologising to us?" Daehyun frowned.

"I'm apologising to Youngjae-oppa." Youngjae frowned, not understanding a single thing. "I'm sorry if I lied to you. It's me, Yoo Miki, your step sister." She confessed.

Youngjae widened his eyes. "W-What?" He stuttered in shock as he slowly tears up.

"Then why did you lie to him?" Daehyun hissed.

"I HAD TO!" Miki shouted and glared at Daehyun. "I had to, if I wanted to keep him away from laon sharks."

"Loan sharks..." Youngjae whispered. "D-Do you mean Bloody Chains? The ones that killed our parent's?" Miki nodded. "Oh my god."

"I'm sorry."

Junhong was completely shocked at Minhwan's confession about the loan sharks that had killed thier parent's. He hadn't think that his older step brother would hide from him just to keep him safe. Minhwan was completely shocked when Junhong just hugged his really tight and started crying. He had no idea what to do and just awkwardly patted his back as he said sorry over and over again.

Jongup was also crying and Jonghyun had no idea how to comfort him so he just hugged him. "Hyung... I'm sorry." He mumbled. "I'm so sorry." He said softer this time. He rocked from side to side and sighed when Jongup fell asleep. I'll protect you. Don't worry. Bloody Chains and Shadow may know that we are Tias, but they do not know our real identity nor the fact that we are related. Until, this matter has been dealt with, someday I'll you that I am Blue of Tias. Someday hyung. I'm sorry.

"O-Oppa?" Chohee stuttered and dared not to look into his eyes. God damn it. Why is he so angry? The others are probably bawling their eyes out and why does mine had to be the leader? She took a peek and winced. I did it for our safety... damn I should of thought of another lie..

"Chohee." Yongguk sighed. She looked up and expected to see pain and hurt in her brother's eyes but she didn't. Yongguk spread his arms out and smiled but his eyes showed signs of relief; relief that his sister was okay. "Come here. I missed you."

Chohee teared up and bit her lips as she crawled closer to him. Yongguk immediately hugged her tight and Chohee snuggled into her brother's embrace. This won't be the last time I'll lie to you. When the time comes, I hope you'll forgive me for lying to you that I'm not  gang member and is your innocent sister. Forgive me oppa.

 

Meanwhile, Chanmi was having the tie of her life with VIXX. She went to Lotte World with them and become much more closer with Leo than she was before she first met him. The seven of them were at a cafe having desserts. Chanmi was having quite fun with them. Although it had only been a month since she became friends with them, she now knkows how strong they are and how fun they are to be with and she was strongly considering them to be allianced with Tias. Her phone buzzed and she widened her eyes. She got up from her seat too fast and closed her eyes to get rid of the dizziness. Leo and N looked up at her baffled at her actions.

"Sorry, guys I have an appointment with my family. See you!" She beamed and ran back to her house.

She hurriedly went upstairs to her room and changed her clothes. Changing to her black boot high heels to another black high heel. She wore black tight with one white stripe down the side and a slightly loose goldish black shirt. She tied her hair up to the right side, her frigne covering her right eye as she tied it tied. Taking her signature mask, she put it on and made sure it was tight and that it won't slip off. She heard the fromt door open with a whole bunch of shouts as the rest came up to change their clothes.

"I'll be off first. I'll meet you all there~" Chanmi shouted as she ran out of her room and back down into the kitchen, grabbing something small to eat and drink. Then she bolted out of the house as she adjusted her mask again. When she got to the park, she saw no one but she immediately recognised the three. "Suzu-nee. Yuzuki. Hibiki~" She beamed and ran to them and jumped onto Hibiki's back. "You little brat!" She joked.

Hibiki chuckle and patted her bottom, guesturing her to get off. "Where are the others Min?"

"They'll come soon. They're changing their clothes."

"How's GOT7 as your alliance?"

Chanmi smiled. "They're doing quite good. They're quite experienced in the area's I ask them to do." She chuckled and walked over to Suzu and hugged her. "They're quite good and fitting to be Tias's alliance."

"HEY~!!" Minhwan hollered as the rest came running through the park with their hands up in the air waving like crazy people. "Sorry if we're late." He grinned. "So what's up?"

"Shadow hasn't been on the move ever since you gave them the warning but it seems like they're having Black Dragons on the move for them." Hibiki replied with a frown. "And that's not a good sign."

"Anything else on Blood Chains?" Changmin questions as he looked around.

"They're still hiding in the shadows. They haven't made any movements, according to Yuuji. He has some of his mens spying on them."

"Ah, I see." Chanmi mumbled with a slight nod. "Thanks for informing us. Keep us updated from time to time."

"Will do." Yuzuki grinned before leaving with his twin and his older sister.

"Min," Taehwan started and stared off into space for a bit. "I think it's time we let GOT7 know who we are. They still have to keep it a secret of course. And besides, I think they well deserve to know it by know. Considering how well they have been performing."

"I agree as well." Chohee said as the other members nodded their heads.

Chanmi chuckled and shook her heads. "Why are you always one step ahead of me when it comes to these things?" She stretched her arms up in the air and sighed. "Well, time to pay them a visit."

"I can't wait to see  their reactions." Chohee grinned evilly. "I'll totally look forward to Mark's reaction."

The ten of them made their waay to GOT7's turf and bumped into VIXX who had scratches here and there. Chanmi was not happy and VIXX were completely shocked to see them, especially Wonshik. Holy t! Chanmi was right! Tias is still here! But why are they so secretive? He tought and winced when he moved his arm.

"Are you alright?" Chohee questions as she made her way over to Hakyeon. "Damn, you're beaten up pretty hard. Who'd you run into?"

"Some guy by the name of Lavi."

"Okay." Chohee nodded stifly. "Say, where's your turf?"

"The warehouse beside the park. Why?" Hongbin hissed.

"We'll be visiting yu later for some questionning." Miki said before they all walked off.

Chanmi lingered back, eyeing every scratches and injuries Wonshik and the other's had. Her eyes fixed onto Leo and she softens. Even the almightly poker face Taekwoonie can have an expression like that. She sighed before leaving them.

 

"What the hell was that?" Wonshik muttered when they all got back to their turf. "That was Tias wasn't it?"

Hakyeon nodded. "Why was Min looking at you Leo?" He frowned. "I mean, why would they be worried over us?"

"She looks familiar." Taekwoon whispered.

"They all do." Hakyeon sighed and looked over to Wonshik. "Ravi, are you sure Chanmi told you about seeing Tias the night before?"

Wonshik nodded. "She may not be in a gang but she sure is updated on stuff."

"You should tell her not to stick her head into the gang business. It's dangerous for her." Sanghyuk said with a sigh. "I guess we'll be here until they come."

 

JB had invited Tias into his and Jackson's apartment. he had no idea why they would suddenly come over without any notice but decided not to say anything. Only he was home as the rest were out buying food for dinner.

"Can I ask you why you're here?"

Chohee grinned. "You'll know once the other's are back but for now, I guess we can tell you the reason of our sudden visit." She looked over to Chanmi who nodded back. "Since you've been a great alliance and doing things we've asked you to do. It's about time you know who we are and once you know who we are, you are still to keep it a secret. Our identity has to be a secret. Okay?"

JB nodded, completeled baffled bby the whole concept of being Tias's alliance. "So has every alliance of yours gone through this?"

Chanmi smiled. "Yes, they have." She chuckled. "Well our backup alliance and our special alliances went through the same thing. You're actually our very first alliance in Seoul."

"You're kidding me." JB widened his eyes, totally not believing that his group is Tias first alliance gang in Seoul.

"Nope." Nicole shook her head. "Aren't you going to tell the rest tht we're over here?"

"I've already texted Jackson, so he probably already told the others."

The door opened and the rest of the GOT7 members piled inside. They all greeted Tias and went to put the groceries in the kitchen. JB then explained to them the reason of why they were here with the sudden visit. Now that they were all seated in the living room with Tias either standing or sitting on the floor while they made GOT7 sit on the couch and the chair.

"Well... are you ready?" Chohee grinned as she eyed Mark as their fingers were near their masks.

"Wait!" Mark did a stop guesture. "Are we going to be shocked or very shocked?"

"You're going to be extremely shocked." Jihwan said and laughed.

GOT7 widened their eyes when Tias removed their mask. Chanmi blinked as the others blinked as well. They were waiting for the reaction they wanted but it didn't come. GOT7 were too shocked to even utter a word.

"Holy . What the ? Are you ing serious?" Jr widened his eyes.

"No ing way!" Mark shouted. "That meant I got beaten up by the same girl twice!"

Chohee grinned. "It's a secret okay? Our real names by the day and only our gang name by the night."

"What about your siblings?" BamBam questioned with a frown. "Do they know?"

"Not a single clue and we have reasons for it."

"So when are you going to tell them?"

"Once we've conquered all of Seoul." Chami grinned and put her mask back on. The others did the same and adjusted it. "We only came to tell you this so we'll be off now."

"Just to be cautious, don't talk about our real identity in public." Changmin said, eyeing at each member before they all left the apartment.

 

On the way back to their house, Chanmi then remembered about VIXX and made Nicole, Minhwan and Jonghyun go to VIXX and dig out information from them while she and the rest wandered around. Just as they walked past an alleyway, they heard shouts, cusses and the sound of someone groaning in pain. Jihwan stopped and tilted his head to the side.

"Is that a fight I hear?" He asked and stretched his body. He went into the alleyway and raised an eyebrow. "Well, hello MBLAQ." He muttered.

"MBLAQ? Who's that?" Jinri asks and peered over his shoulder.

"Some mother ers who caused me some trouble earlier as my normal self when I went to visit hyung." He frowned. "They look awefully young, that group of six boys over there." He nodded over to the six boys fighting against MBLAQ.

"Are you interested in them Ji?" Taehwan asked as his gaze was on the blonde haired guy. "They look strong. Strong enough to be our next alliance."

"This still is our territory isn't it?" Changmin raised an eyebrow. "I don't see why they are making a ruckus on our side. "Which side is MBLAQ on?"

"West." Jihwan replied. He bent down and picked up a rock. He tossed it up in the air a few times before aiming at Joon. "Oh, I have great aiming." He laughed when the rock hit Joon in the back of the head.

"OW! WHAT THE ?" He hollered. "What is your problem?" He screamed at Jihwan.

"Our problem?" He chuckled darkly as he walked over to Joon. "Our problem is that you're causing trouble in our territory."

Joon frowned before noticing the mask. "So you're the rumoured Tias?" He laughed. "Central is your territory?"

"Yes. GOT7 is our alliance. off and leave them the hell alone." He snarled. "If you want to be able to walk." Joon gulped and shuddered in fear when he locked eye contact with the rest of Tias. With a nod, the boys of MBLAQ left the alleyway. "You guys okay?"

Minsoo nodded and got up. "Thanks, but why did you help us?"

"Why you ask?" Chohee tilted her head and chuckled. "Because we have two idiots who wants to recruit you to be our alliance." She eyed Jihwan and Taehwan. "Blade and Ji here are interested in you."

"So how about it?" Chanmi asked. "Are you up for it?"

"So Tias is going to be our alliance?"

"No, you'll be our alliance gang and we are well... like your backup gang."

"We're in." They grinned.

"Nice. So what's your name?" Changmin asked.

"I'm C.A.P, the leader. The other blonde is Chunji, purle red hair is L.Joe, light purple hair is niel, black hair is Changjo and brown hair is Ricky. We're Teen Top."

"Welcome to Tias's alliacnes. You're our second alliance. Our first alliance is GOT7. Central is our territory and is now yours as well." Jinri grinned and clapped her hands. "Once again, I welcome you to Tia's alliance."

I'm addicted to VIXX's Eternity. RAVI <3 >~< love his new hair style. Love all of them. Leo and N are climbing back up onto my Top 3 Bias list again!
This is what Chanmi is wearing when she hangs with VIXX.

This is what she wears when she out as Min that night

GOT7's turf