3

Secret Gangster
XSYKOTICA
Chapter Three
Chapter Three
Chapter Three
Chapter Three
Claiming Central
Claiming Central
As Chanmi peacefully sleeps on her bed, downstairs in the kitchen was noisy like a bunch of dogs and cats fighting over what food should be made for breakfast. Chanmi stirs at the loud noise and finally wakes up. She then did her morning routine and made her way downstairs, still sleepy.

"The leader is now awake," Jihwan said with a grin. "And about time too!"

"Shut up," She mumbles and sat down beside Jinri and sighed. "I bumped into Kyung and co yesterday."

"Really? How were they?" Changmin asked as he placed the plate of pancakes down in front of everyone.

"Still the same loud boys." She chuckled. "How was the research Nicole?"

"It's going pretty good. I found some interesting information about all the gangs in North, East, South, West and Central. If you like, I can give you the details or should I wait until we finish breakfast?"

"After breakfast since Nicole might start whining about being hungry." Chohee grinned and stuck her tongue out at Nicole.

 

As they all gathered around the living room, sprawled all over the place as Nicole came back into the living room with a stack of papers stapled together. They all widened their eyes at the thickness of the papers and stared at Nicole.

"Are you seriously going to say everything on those papers?" Jihwan asked as he eyes them.

Nicole grinned. "Of course. Now sit and be quiet." She chuckled. "I'll talk to you about each of the territories. First off is South. The gang DBSK which consists of five members were the ones who claimed it first. South's leader is Jung Yunho." She paused and frowned. "They are currently allianced with Shinhwa, Super Junior, H.O.T, SHINee, SNSD, f(x), EXO and NU'EST. There are rumours going around that After School, G.NA and Roh Jihoon are also part of their alliance. As I said earlier, DBSK has five members. Their best fighters are well the leader and Yoochun. The second best fighter is the youngest member, Changmin while the other two, Jaejoong and Junsu tends to stay out of the fight. Shinhwa, SHINee, H.O.T, f(x) and NU'EST have five members. Super Junior has fifteen, SNSD has nine, EXO has twelve members. After School has eight while G.NA and Roh Jihoon go solo.

Next is North. The gang that claimed north is BTS which consists of seven members. North's leader is Rap Monster, real name is Kim Namjoon. They are currently allianced with Beast, 4Minute, 2PM, B1A4, U-KISS, Wonder Girls and Dal Shabet. From what I've found, BTS's strongest fighter is SUGA, J-Hope and their youngest member Jungkook. The other four members are also good fighters but they won't put up much. Beast, 2PM, Dal Shabet and U-KISS all have six members. While 4Minte, B1A4 and Wonder Girls have five members.

Next territory is West. The gang B.A.P has claimed that as their territory." She paused and saw her members surprised expression when she mentioned B.A.P. She was also surprised when she was researching all of this. "West's leader is Bang Yongguk who goes by Bang. They're currently allianced with BTOB, Big Bang, 2NE1, Infinite, 5Dolls and MBLAQ. All six members of B.A.P are strong fighters. Both BTOB and Infinite have seven members. 2NE1 has four, 5Dolls has six and MBLAQ has five members.

Second last territory is East. The gang that claimed East is surprisingly a girl gang. They go by Kara and East's leader is Gyuri. They have five members and they are currently allianced with The Boss, T-ara, Girl's Day, Boyfriend, MyName, Ailee and Jay Park. The Boss, Girl's Day and MyName have five members. T-ara has six members while Ailee and Jay Park go solo." She laughed at her member's dark expressions. "Come on guys, it's not that hard to remember."

"Do you have any information on about our siblings?" Jihwan asked as he stares at Nicole with puppy eyes.

"I knew you would ask that." She grinned and shuffled through the papers. "Changmin's older brother, Lee Sungyeol is in Infinite. Taehwan's step brother, Park Yoochun is in DBSK. Jihwan's older brother, Kwon Jiyong is in Big Bang. He goes by G-Dragon. Jonghyun's step brother, Moon Jongup is in B.A.P. Minhwan's step brother, Choi Junhong is also in B.A.P. He's the youngest and goes by Zelo. Miki's step brother, Yoo Youngjae is also in B.A.P. Chohee's step brother, Bang Yongguk is the leader of B.A.P. Damn, what's with your step brother's being in B.A.P?" She chuckled before continuing. "My step brother, Jung Yunho is the leader of DBSK. As for Chanmi, your older brother's, Lee Howon and Lee Minhyuk are in Infinite and Block B. They go by Hoya and B-Bomb. Your step brother's, Choi Minho, Kim Konghyun, Bang Minsoo and Jung Jinyoung are in SHINee, NU'EST, Teen Top and B1A4. Jonghyun goes by JR and Minsoo goes by C.A.P. Your step sister's Lee Chaerin and Park Bom are in 2NE1. They go by CL and Bom." She simled. "Are you happy?"

They all nodded and thanked her before Miki cleared . "What about Central?"

"It hasn't been claimed yet." She smirked. "That's where we come in since our house is already in Central." She grinned as she cracked her knuckles. "We will make Central our territory and then our allianced gangs can roam around without having to fight other gangs."

"That sounds good." Chanmi nodded. "I haven't told you this but I kind of spied on my family last night."

"You did?" Jihwan exclaimed. "Did anything happen?"

"Well someone was following me. I kind of hurt him in a way and I found out that he was my step brother."

"Ouch." Jinri scrunched her face up. "Did you get caught?"

"Not really. They don't know who I am so it's all good." Chanmi shrugged before she got up and went to her room to get something. She came back holding a bag full of spray paints.

"What is that for?" Taehwan asked as he eyes the bag.

"We're going to target a gang for fun." She smirked. "Are you in?"

"Hell yes." Changmin chuckled. "Who?"

"Super Junior."

"Oh sweet." Jonghyun grinned as he rubbed his hands together. "I was hanging around near South last night and I overheard some gang saying they always have Friday night meetings."

"And which gang is that?"

"Super Junior."

"So I know where their supposed meet up place is." Jonghyun smiles and takes out his phone. He scrolled through his camera roll and stopped at a certain picture. "This is how their meeting place looks like." He showed them the picture which made them laugh at the meeting place.

"That looks like an abandoned place to me." Jihwan said and scrunched up his face. "Gangs here sure have ed up places they claim."

Once they all agreed on a time to start the attack on Super Junior, Chanmi had allowed them to be Tias for the whole day. It was just for today before they go back to normal innocent people. The time just passed like that and it was time for them to start the attack. Chanmi checked if everyone had their masks on before giving them each two spray paints and tucked them in their jumper pockets.

They left the house and Chanmi locks the door. As they walked down the streets, they observed their surroundings and turned left, bumping into B.A.P whom they had met back in L.A.

"Oh, hello." Zelo greeted them with a big smile. Minhwan's eyes shined but he quickly went back to normal before any of the members caught him. "What are you doing here?"

"We just moved here." Chanmi grinned, even though it was hidden by her mask.

Bang nodded his head and frowned. "So where are you heading?"

"South." Chohee replied softly making the boys of B.A.P widen their eyes.

"S-South?" Youngjae exclaimed softly. "What are you going to do there?"

"Just something..." Minhwan trailed off and noticed the bruises on a few members. "Why are you all injured?" Bang and the rest cleared their throats and tried to talk about something else but Minhwan wouldn't leave it alone. Not when he finds out that his younger step brother is injured. "Who did this?" He asked again.

Youngjae sighed and mumbled Super Junior which got Minhwan angry but he didn't show it. ing s. He thought as he gritted his teeth.

"We'll get them back for you." Miki said as she clenches her fist.

They said their goodbyes to B.A.P before heading to South, towards Super Junior's meeting place. Even though they took their time, they still arrived at the place earlier than Super Junior. Looking around and seeing no one was around, they let themselves in and began spray painting all over the place. There was the same message everywhere. Chanmi walked up to the wall beside the stairs and took out her black spray paint and grinned.

South, beware. We, Tias, have arrived in Seoul. Guard your territory well - Min

Chanmi grinned at her own message and looked around the area. She looked up and spotted a broken window that was big enough for them to fit through. She walked up the stairs and went over to the window and looked out. There was three crates below and it was just enough for them to jump down.

"Guys, come up here. We'll spy from here." She said as she looked down.

Just as they all got up to where Chanmi was and hid behind the pillars, the doors opened and Super Junior piled in. They didn't notice the spray paints because they were too focused on laughing as they continued to diss B.A.P as Tias listened to their conversation boiling with anger. One of them, Leeteuk, the leader looked around and widened his eyes. 

"Holy ." He cussed as he stared at Chanmi's message with wide eyes.

"What is it?" Heechul asked and followed Leeteuk's gaze. "... Is this for real?"

Sungmin read the message out loud and they all just stood there, processing the message in their head before cussing out every foul words they know. Kyuhyun smacked his own face and sighed.

"Are you sure it's them? It could be any gang using it to scare us. We haven't actually seen Tias coming here."

"There's one problem." Yseung muttered. "We don't know how they look like without their masks."

Damn right you don't. Miki thought with a grin. She glanced over to her members and darted her eyes up at the window. They all nodded and one by one they went through the window without Super Junior knowing. Chanmi told them that they could do whatever they wanted before meeting up at Central at 8PM. They all scattered around the area while Chanmi wandered around until her stomach growled.

After buying spicy rice cakes, she went to an empty park and started eating before she pulled her mask back up. She took her phone out and dialed Zico's number. It rang three times before it was answered.

"Min?" Zico groaned in pain. "What's up?"

"How are you doing?" Chanmi questions, ignoring the groan she just heard.

"I-I'm," He hissed and pulled the phone away. "I'm doing fine."

"What's wrong?"

"Wait, are you in Korea?"

"Yes, now tell me what's wrong?"

"We just got into a fight that's all."

"Are you hurt?"

"Um... no."

"Don't lie Zico."

"Sorry." He hissed in pain again. "Where are you?"

"Somewhere in South." She smirked. "Who?"

Zico sighed and gave in, knowing that Chanmi won't give up until he tells her. "SHINee."

The call adruptly ended and Chanmi shoves her phone back into her pocket. Well, SHINee, I'm going to give you hell of a warning. Sorry Minho. She thought and left the park. She walked around and eventually bumped into two members of SHINee, Taemin and Minho. Just my luck. She smirked.

"Hey, watch where you're going." Minho hissed and pulled Chanmi back.

If you knew who I was, you wouldn't be saying that. She rolled her eyes. Sorry big brother. She kicked Minho in the shin and punched Taemin across the face. The both stumbled back and stared at her in shock. She walked over to Minho and grinned evilly. She pulled him close by the collar and chuckled. "You lay a finger on Block B once more, I'll target your beloved sister Chanmi" She smirked, letting him go and stared at him with cold eyes. Her heart twisted in guilt and left the two.

Her phone vibrated twice before she picked it up. "Hello?"

"We're in Central now. Some gang called GOT7 says if we can defeat them, we can take Central."

"I'll be right there."

Chanmi ran back to Central while her gang waited for her near their house. When she got there, she spotted seven boys and smirked. Miki grinned and jumped at Chanmi and almost nocked her over.

"You're GOT7?" She questioned and they nodded. "You claimed Central?" They nodded again. "When?"

"Last night." They replied in unison.

"Sorry to break it to you but we're claiming Central."

 

The gang went back home after successfully claimed Central as theirs and they asked GOT7 if they want to be their alliance in which they accepted. The boys of GOT7 were really shocked to find out that they had challenged the world's toughest gang Tias. They didn't have much injuries much to Jihwan's surprised and immediately liked GOT7 already. They even agreed to keep the fact Tias was in Seoul a secret.

Back at home, Nicole was looking back at the fight they had with GOT7. A grin found its way up her face and giggled.

"Nicole is in love~" Minhwan teased. "She likes Jackson~"

"Shut up!" She shouted and blushed. "I don't like him." She glared at him and pouted.

"Go to sleep kids. I know you're happy that we have claimed Central but remember we have to enroll for schools tomorrow." Changmin reminded, making everying groan.

Author's Note: I'm finally back with the 3rd chapter. I will try to update as many chapters as I can before my break ends I'm so sorry it took so long. I lost everything when I accidentally pressed backspace.