▤ ( Ideas ) ━ 31- 40

▤ ( The Notebook ) ━ Ideas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

▤ - available 
✔- reserved
☑ - taken 

 


  ▤  # 031 - Aesthetic

Plot Aesthetic; Beautiful; Pleasing to the eye; Everyone's vision on beautiful is different and for a group of girls who believe they are the furthest thing from it, these people start coming into their lives to prove to them they are the closest thing to being aesthetic for them. No matter if they're purely evil. No matter if they're disabled. Doesn't matter if your a plain jane or a mary sue.   Genre Romance, Angst, Drama   Characters Applicants, Love interests   Notes These girls are like broken. Completely. They believe they are god's punishments so even if someone provides a character that has confidence, it better be a en facade. The suicidal one. The one thrown away. The evil one. (Person is a criminal) The mute. (You can make it a story where five girls each lose a sense or something.)  

 


  ▤ # 032 - Bounty Hunters

Plot 8 years from now, the cities are thriving and crime is increasing. With a scarce number of cops, the government has started a tradition of setting bounties, a large sum of money for any regular citizen turning in a fugitive or criminal. Who knows how many talented hidden people there were out there. A group of six find themselves fleeing Korea and making their way to L.A when they get into trouble with the police in SK. With a bounty on their head, these six are not living each day. They are surviving. And as if life wasn't hard enough, there are bounty hunters in L.A chasing them after catching news of them.   Genre Comedy, Romance   Characters Applicants, Chosen love interests   Notes Okaaayy last one for tonight since I'm kinda bombarding you guys with idiocy. I was originally going to do this story but I got lazy. Here are some gifs I found that I thought could fit in.

 

the vain - has become a well known bounty hunter and was the reason she started in the first place but now shes met her match. the guy whose more than positive that he'd be the first to break her 100% streak. four who had been best friends ever since they could remember. Doing everything together, passing through hard times. When a love square appears, nothing is going to go right especially now with a group of hunters chasing them down. one who has left a deep impression on him but left without any warning. and while she doesn't recognize the face before her, he won't ever forget any of her features. now hes luring her in, wanting to play with her heart like she did with him to get his revenge. how will this revenge end? (this could be hunterxhunter, chasedxchased, chasedxhunter love story).  

 


  ☑ # 033 - Corner of Elm

Plot On the corner of Elm street, there had always been the mysterious candy-like vending machine except that the glass ball is now filled with a black shade, making it unable to peer into the inside. This vending machine doesn't accept coins and only those destined is able to turn the slot to make a 'purchase'. If someone is destined enough to turn the lever, a small ball pops out with an empty paper inside. As soon as the destined person fills out the paper accordingly and insert the ball into a slot provided for it, the machine is able to find your soulmate for you. The job just got so much easier; finding the guy of your life. But are you lucky enough to be one of these destined girls?   Genre Romance, etc   Characters Applicants and chosen love interests   Notes I hope you guys understand what the frick i'm talking about LOL. if not but is interested in this story, just pm and i'll definitely clarify. maybe the girls are all friends who decided to test their luck altogether?  

 


  ☑ # 034 - Against the Gold

Plot When a group of young and apparently strong teenagers are kidnapped and thrown on a plane headed for the amazon, the least they expected was to be thrown a shovel and become the new slaves for a notorious gang, out to look for gold. Either you dig, or you dive, where you will most likely end up becoming the dinner for the many creatures that live in the waters. When they come together to revolt, what would happen?   Genre Action, Dark, Possibly Mature cause they're freaken slaves goddamnit.   Characters anyone   Notes Tbvvvy, I don't even know where the this idea came from, but it just like BOOSH in my mind and i thought it'd be pretty cool. I've never seen a story like this and I actually think its original but then again, I might be giving myself more credit than I should LOL. Btw, you can make
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter