Kpop Challenge - Boy Groups Edition Pg 1

▤ ( The Notebook ) ━ Ideas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1. Main guy group (though not preferred), genres, title (if provided) etc can all be altered including the sypnosis.
2. Hover over the paper pixel for status of the idea. Hover over the star to find out which song the idea was inspired from and the link would be attached to the pixel too. 
3. If there's a group you'd like for me to think of any applyfic for, just comment. Or there's a group that I skipped, comment it too.

i'm gonna live like tomorrow doesn't exist

 

100PERCENT

The war with the aliens in space has finally ended, it's warriors also able to return to earth after so long Return to the side's of their lovers, those beauitful women that remained etched in their memories despite having been gone for months, possibly years. But what happens when they go back to earth to realize they were the only ones who haven't been aging and moving on? Would these boys learn to love someone new? Or let their lives be taken over with the girls-now elders- whom still have their hearts.

*** basically the boys were at war so they have spent a long time in space fighting. the times in space and earth are different, just like its said the times in heaven and earth are. the women who they left back then have now become old ladies, some resting in peace, others married and even has grandkids. 

fantasy

angst

romance

credit

i'm gonna live like tomorrow doesn't exist

 

b1a4

After a recent sighting of the UFO in the neighborhood beach, a group of teens took it upon themselves to check back everyday in hopes of seeing the UFO themselves. So when the UFO suddenly appears one night, the boys are whisked into the spaceship where they come face to face with five other girls. Are these the aliens of the ship or are they just another group of girls who got captured? And could something arise between the two good looking groups as time passes?

comedy

romance

fantasy

credit

i'm gonna live like tomorrow doesn't exist

 

bap

Cursed with travelling through continuous parallel universes, Yongguk is dead in one, Himchan is evil in another. They're warriors in one then schoolboys in the next. When would they be able to find the ones who can help break the curse? And just which one is their true identity?

****** Message me for more info. I've kept all the ideas for this story in a blog. 

fantasy

romance

action

credit

i'm gonna live like tomorrow doesn't exist

 

beast

These boys had lived in the shadows all their life. Unseen by most, unknown by all. But what if. Just what if a group of girls are able to see into the shadows and find these boys? These lost boys who need help?

***can be supernatural where they're ghosts. or just plain geeks whom are shunned by society.

ROMANCE

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter