Chapter 9

TRUE love

               The students who are members of different clubs went early to school are tied up for the last minute preparation on the first day of the three day celebration of their school festival. A short time later, the students of Cheong Shim International Academy and from other schools are now arriving from time to time.

They had set up a pretty big stage in front of the soccer field for the concert this late afternoon until evening and invited some idols to perform. The students can’t help gazing at the students approaching the “CChef” booth that has an anime theme.

At first Sophie who is wearing Serah Farron’s costume in Final Fantasy 13 wasn’t thrilled with the turnabout of events but when she saw the reactions of students she smiled attractively. Instead of wearing different costumes from one anime series they’ll gonna wear different costumes from different anime series. According to Krystal, Natasha has got some pretty anime costumes and accessories made by her oldest sister. She insisted her to drop by in their house last night and saw a number of mannequins in the living room.

“Aren’t we gonna stick to our original plan?” Sophie asked taking her eyes out from the dresses. Then, Nicole entered the house “Oh kwiyeo! Are these our new costumes?” she asked and saw Krystal nodded.

“Ah chinchaaa!?” Nicole can’t believe that she’ll be wearing one of these dazzling dresses. “I want to wear this” pointing at the pink dress with full tear drop skirt and corset halter style bodies with large bow in the back of the dress that trails down onto the floor paired fingerless opera gloves with ruffle and pink wavy hair with bangs at the side.

“Mian Nicole but Krystal’s gonna wear that dress.” Belle said.

“Ah geurae” she said but not upset. “How about this one?” she asked touching the pink off shoulder neckline dress with ruffle hem bordered in darker pink, has corset with large, pink bow at the back of the dress. It also has a white ruffled underskirt paired with pink hat with fabric roses, choker and black opera length gloves.

“Yes you can wear that dress” Natasha said holding a make-up kit and put it down the table. Nicole wants to make sure that she can really wear the dress so they did pinky promise and she kissed Natasha’s both cheeks then tried on the pink hat and took a picture of her together with her dress.

“Aigo Nicole,eillowa let’s try to put on make-up on your face that will look good on you with your dress.” Belle told her and she willingly obeyed her unnie.

“I guess we have to change our plans.” Krystal said to Sophie looking at her unnie and Nicole.

The guys who were in the garden went inside the house and right away noticed the dresses and they were teasing and laughing again and Jared and Natasha made eye contact several times.

Natasha woke up late because she made some adjustments with the dresses. She slept at 3 o’clock in the morning because Jared and Santi were disturbing her. Someone knocked on her door and said wait while she get dressed; her Sailor Moon Serena Tsukino uniform. She put on light make up and drew a star at the lower edge of her right eye then fixed her long straight gold wig and the ornament on her hair. She opened the door when she heard a knocked for the second time.

Jared was about to knock again when Natasha finally opened the door. They stared at each other then they heard Eli yelled. “Hyung, noona kaja they’re waiting for us.”

Natasha locked her door and they directly went down stairs and started walking going to school.

 

After a while, Euann hurriedly went to the garage when she heard a honked of a car.

“Ah pigonhae!” Micky yawned and stretched lazily then headed to the living room and lay on the sofa.

“Why aren’t you answering my call last night? I thought you’d be back soon!” Euann complained she’s been waiting for Hilary and Micky to arrive. He accompanied Hilary to Seoul because she had a meeting with her colleague for the next issue of their magazine.

“Aigoo, why are you acting like that?” Hilary asked not in the mood to have a petty talk with her and lay beside Micky and had his arm as her pillow. They’re exhausted because they attended a birthday party last night.

“Euann is jealous again because Jared is interested with Natasha.” He said hugging Hilary.

“You’re best friend likes Natasha?” Hilary asked looking at him.

“Yes his actions shows, he’s acting differently every time he’s near her” he answered then put his face on the side of her neck.

“Ahh that’s why, think about this Euann we’re just gonna stay here for a few more weeks and after that maybe he’s not interested with her anymore.” Hilary said without assurance.

“Or maybe he’s already serious and before we leave he’s gonna confess his undying love with her.” Micky said and they both laugh.

“Aishh you’re not helping.” Euann said and stomped out of the living room. Her heart sank of the possibility that might happen to the two.

 

They proceeded to Krystal’s booth when they arrived at school. They saw some students taking pictures with Krytal then Eli and Jared put the boxes of cupcakes on the table.

Natasha turned her head left and right. “Where are the others?” she asked and heard students screaming.

Zico stopped texting and answered Natasha “They’re watching band rehearsal noona in the soccer field” and heard a scream which is getting louder.

“Oh my gosh, they’re all handsome! Pali before they finish practicing.” They heard the students talking and took noticed of their actions then Krystal showed interest in joining the giggling students.

“Unnie kaja, we must watch and see them!” she said and can’t hide her excitement “they are really handsome!”

“Yahh!” Zico and Eli said in unison. “Who’s going to stay here in the booth?” Eli said sulking who doesn’t like the idea of her going gaga over the members of the band and joining the crowd and screaming like crazy.

“It’s okay Krystal you can go and watch them rehearse then I’ll join you later.” Natasha said and winked at her.

“Yahh!” Santi and Jared both said and Krystal can’t help but laugh.

“I’ll be back soon!” Krystal said and hugged Natasha and someone said “Aiisshhh!”

After 30 minutes, Shorry crammed his mouth with orange floral cupcake that was paid by Zico. Then Sophie, Nicole, Belle and Krystal are with the strikingly handsome guys who had their band rehearsal earlier they walked by pairs and the students were following them and can’t stop giggling. When they arrived on their booth Eli grabbed Krystal and Shorry grab Belle and they glared at their companion. The booth is surrounded by girls who wanted to get closer with the band members. Santi got goaded and yelled. “Yahh, try to roam around the campus and check out the other booths. They want to enjoy and wanted to have some privacy so stop pestering them.”

Unfortunately, no one took Santi’s advice seriously especially when Nick and Simon’s lips break into a smile and the girls screamed again enough to melt their hearts. They still stayed in the booth and no plan in leaving.

“Ladies, can we have this time for ourselves only, we’ll just see you in the concert later. Okay!” Nick said and gave them a sweet smile and they giggled once more.

“Aigo! These girls are really something!” Santi shaking his head and some of the girls gave him a cold stare.

“Oppa, see you later. You’re so kind and handsome! I’ll be cheering for you later. Fighting!” one of the girl student said and before she left, she faced Santi and humiliated him “You’re just jealous with the attention that we are giving them and because they are handsome and talented!” then she looked at him from head to toe “unlike you” and laughed sarcastically. The students ran away when they saw his reaction, it’s like he’s gonna kill someone and as always Zico and Shorry calm him down.

Natasha went to the comfort room and as soon as she reached their booth some students requested her to take pictures with her and she gladly grant their request then a group of boys approached her and one of them with good looks asked her a question.

 “Noona can I kiss you?”

“Yahh, yahh, you have the nerve to ask that question. You’re still young and should be thinking about your studies not that.” Jared scolded him.

“Hyung I’m not young I’m already 17!” the student said and Natasha butted in.

“How about you, how old were you when you had your first kiss?” she asked glaring at him.

“I’m… Yahh why are you asking me that question, that’s not the topic here.” Jared said defensively and all of them are looking at them now.

“Noona, can we just take a picture together?” The student asked.

“Much better” Jared said and Natasha looked at him weirdly.

The student put his arm on her waist and Jared tapped the hand of the student and Natasha glared at him again. After that, the student said thank you and asked her something. “Noona, do you entertain younger suitors?”

Simon, James, Nick and Mike the four handsome members of the band laughed not knowing that they were listening to their conversation. Natasha noticed them and she can’t believe she’s seeing her friends right at this moment.

Her friends approached her in an instant and ignored the others. “Can we also take pictures with you?” Mike asked smiling broadly at her.

Natasha put her hands on her waist and raised an eyebrow. “Yes, but you have to pay me first.” She answered.

‘How much?” Mike asked and she answered 120,000 won and heard Sophie said something.

“How about a hug?” James asked and nudged at Simon who’s staring at her and has a big grin on his face. She gave the amount and Nick . “If I’m gonna kiss you, how much will I pay?” and slightly touch his lips by his thumb and Simon reacted of what he did.

“It depends on which part of my face you want to kiss me!” she bit her lower lip, teasing her back and she heard the words flirt and conceited. James removed his sunglasses and stared at Sophie in disbelief, shaking his head.

Simon can’t help himself and hugged her then kissed her both cheeks. He saw the reaction of Jared then stared at him and this time Simon hugged her tightly and kissed her hair still staring at Jared.

Nick suggested the others to go somewhere and when they started walking Simon was still hugging her and the three haven’t got the chance to hug her. Nick and Mike decided to tackle him and James held her close and started running. The two let Simon fall on the ground then ran fast and as soon as they got to Natasha and James they hugged her. They heard Simon screaming and they all laughed.

Sophie sat down and stared at them. She never had any difficulty in getting attention from anyone but when Natasha came into the picture, changes occurred.

They went to the soccer field and saw a huge mat with a bunch of paints and paintbrushes to the side of it. The students gave them space and each one of them got paintbrushes. “What are you guys going to write?” Natasha asked still undecided on what she’s going to write.

James started writing and Natasha read it Natasha is my one and only girl best friend he stretched his arms and she hugged him, touched by what he wrote and he chuckled. Then, Nick patted her shoulder and pointed at what he had written Natasha is for keeps “Did you like it?” he asked. Instead of saying yes she hugged him and gave her a duchenne smile.

Mike proudly pointed the area that he had written for her I love Natasha the others reacted and explained that they all love Natasha. She giggled and Mike spoke to her holding her hands “Tash I know that we haven’t talk too much before but believe me…” Natasha hugged her tight to show that she appreciated what he had written and he smiled afterwards he held her tight too that she’s gasping for air. James and Nick reacted and separated Natasha from him.

They noticed Simon occupying a big space and blushed when he finished writing then hit his arms. The three tackled him again and put paint all over his face and they’re all laughing and running away from each other. The students imitated them and they all go bananas.

Jared and Krystal were actually followed them and while the students were enormously enthusiastic of what they were doing the two read what they had written and clenched his fist when he read what Simon had written NATASHA IS MINE.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 10 - Appearance of Park Jiyeon as Jill ^_~